It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars UFO Base Photographed By Mars Rover Sprint ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
not sure how credible this site is but it seems to link to the original nasa image, proof at last or a load of old bullocks.... im not sure, thoughts?

the orignal images have just gone 404 on the nasa website....very odd

www.ufo-blogger.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
very old pic been discussed countless times before sorry pal

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23/2/11 by simples because: added link

this 1 might interest you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23/2/11 by simples because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Reflections, as mentioned in your link.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It's been proven that the image is a reflection of the top of the rover vehicle, like a mirror surface.
It is not something in the distance.

link   
Cool image. The website that linked the image says that NASA replied to their inquiry saying that it is a reflection off of the rover's camera.

link   
ahh ok didnt realise should have used the search, my fault, mods please delete this thread thanks.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Neilc1972

Reflection of the camera housing on a piece of reflective material above the camera. Look at this image

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
ok,ok i should have used the search button jeez when you comming round to nail me to a cross

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but I'm like 74% sure that you are. Either way that same "UFO base" shows up on every picture taken by that rover, regardless of where it's located. Either Mars is littered with identical UFO bases or it's just a simple reflection.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Well -- to be accurate, it's in every picture taken by the "Rear Hazard Camera" on the rovers.

If you say it's in every rover picture, you'll have someone posting images from other rover cameras that it does NOT show up, somehow using those other images as proof that NASA is hiding something.

edit on 2/25/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Ah, thanks for the correction. I originally said "almost every" picture in my post, but I decided "every" would get my point across better, and all of the pics I saw were on that thread and were used as proof to show that the reflection was on several images. So from my point of view, they were on every picture, but my point of view is pretty limited.

new topics

top topics

join