It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Hybrids, UFOs, Helicopters, Fireballs, Unmarked Vans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have posted this on various threads, but I really want feedback on it, so I gave it it's own thread.

"On the 31st of January, 2011, around 5 PM, I had a strange waking dream. This makes my whole story immediately seem very folly, but it seems real enough to me.

"In the dream, I was riding in the back seat of a large unmarked white van with two adults in the front seats and five or six other children/teenagers in the other seats. All of us (the children) were holding our arms, as the adults had taken blood or given us shots (I can't remember which, but I think it was a sedative) before we had been loaded into the van. We drove away from where they had given us the shots, and maybe an hour or two later, we were driving along a slightly raised road between fields.

"The skies were clear, and it was night throughout the entire dream. Off to the right, just as I was dozing off, I saw a huge black cloud, maybe half a mile away, just over a farmhouse or a siloh or something. The cloud caught my attention because it had a strange red glow sinking through the middle of it. I would have thought that it was a jet plane that had caught fire and was falling, but there was no sound until a few seconds after the fireball hit the ground. I took off my seatbelt and told the driver to stop, but she (I'm pretty sure it was a she... there was one adult woman and one adult man) only swerved the car and sort of jumped at the sound.

"I don't remember getting out of the van, but the next thing I remember was standing on the road, with the van flipped on its side about 50 feet down the road. My eyes were fixed on the explosion the whole time, and I only saw the van again later, when the rest of the people were running away from it.

"I watched where the cloud had crashed, and a metal disc flew from inside the inferno off towards the road. It went behind a group of trees for a moment, and when I saw it coming down the road again, there were cars flipping under it. It was as if the disc was kept off of the ground by a powerfull rush of air, and these cars had been caught up in it and were being pushed around just ahead of the craft. The craft and the cars (the disc was maybe the size of a small car) went past me on the road for about 200 feet and then the craft hit one of the flipping cars and crashed. This was about when I looked back at the van, where the adults were trying to corral the kids away from the crash.

"When I looked back at the disc, It had opened (or been broken open) and there were three beings. One of them was pulling themselves out of the craft away from me, so I didn't see them very well. The other two had climbed up and towards the right. They looked about 5-6 feet tall and wore yellow suits. They were greyish (none of the colors I describe should be taken too literally, as it was dark and the fire from across the field was probably doing strange things to the lighting) and had yellow-ish orange, wrap-around "eyes", like a fly. I put "eyes" in quotations because one of their "eyes" looked like it had been cracked open and was partially missing. I'm thinking the "eyes" were some kind of goggle.

"Anyways, I saw the two beings look over at where the fireball had crashed, and so I looked where they were looking. There were at least three black helicopters flying around the smoke, and two others flying towards us with searchlights on. I heard the two things run or crawl away (it sounded like for than four feet moving around on the metal of the disc) and I ran up to the craft to see if the other being was still there. While I was running, I kept saying a name. I can't remember what it was, but I'm positive it was a name.

"Before I got to the craft, I heard footsteps behind me and two SWAT-looking guys pushed me aside. One of them circled the craft, the other picked up the remaining being and started walking back down the road where one of the helicopters was hovering. The other guy slipped a harness over the craft and the other helicopter came to life it away.

"As the man with the being over his shoulder walked past, I looked at the thing's eyes. I suddenly felt like I needed to help him, so I grabbed on to the man's arm and told him that what he was doing was wrong. He didn't respond, so I ket tugging and yelling. I think he knocked me out or something, because the next thing I remember was laying down on the road.

"It was still night, and I could see flashlights and people ofer where the cloud had crashed. The cars and the van were gone, along with the craft and everyone who was there but me. Then, from the direction from where the van had been driving, another craft came. But this was a different looking thing. The shape was smoother. The earlier disc looked like a peice of crap compared to this.

"Again, the craft went past me, this time landing silently and gently 30 feet away. This craft was bigger, and harder to see, like it was made of a mirror I couldn't quite get my eyes to focus on it. Again, three beings came out. They were taller than the other ones, and didn't wear suits They looked a lot like the blue guys you're talking about. They "thought" to me and asked me what had happened. I told them.

"When I was done, the started getting back on the craft. I said the name again and they stopped. They looked at me and at eachother for a while. I said the name again and one more being came out of the disc. This one was about four feet tall, blue-gray, and wore a blue and silver suit. He walked right up to me and I was taken aback. He had a squareish jaw and human looking hands. His eyes weren't the solid black like the others, but a deep blue. He looked oddly like... me. It was really strange.

"It was like a whole lifetime of... something, was caught somewhere in the back of my mind and this... kid... was somehow behind it. He blinked, and he seemed to be asking me what I wanted. I didn't really know what I wanted, so I just offered my hand to him to shake. He looked at my hand for a while, and then very cautiously touched the palm of my hand with his fingers. As soon as he touched my skin he pulled away, as if I had shocked him or something. He pushed the palm of his hand on my forehead and I was on the ground again.

"The last bit of him I remember was laying on the road and having him wave his hand over my hip, kinda like he was a pickpocket trying to steal my wallet without waking me up. Before he could steal anything or finish whatever it was that he was doing, there was another explosion from where the cloud had landed who-knows-how-long before. All four of the being immediately got back into their craft and were gone.
I ran after them for as long as I could, even though I couldn't see them anymore, and I finally woke up from this dream or whatever right after a black helicopter shined it's searchlight on me.

"Nutty, huh? I'm not saying that this wasn't just a dream... but I find it interesting that I had this dream three days after a military base just south of my house had an emergency lockdown and a whole bunch of people saw UFOs. I didn't learn about any of this until a few days after I had the dream.

"That's it. What do you think? Am I nuts?"

I have had several similar dreams since this, but none as long or as involved.

I tried to recreate the face of the small blue alien on my avatar. I didn't do a very good job, but I'm hoping that someone will have seen something like it.

join