It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Deputy District Attorney hiding behind Twitter wants to use LIVE AMMUNITION on Wisconsin pro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Government Employee wants to shoot Wisconsin Protestors!

I do not post often but this .... It's serious!

Excerpt from Article:

On Saturday night, when Mother Jones staffers tweeted a report that riot police might soon sweep demonstrators out of the Wisconsin capitol building—something that didn’t end up happening—one Twitter user sent out a chilling public response: “Use live ammunition.”

From my own Twitter account, I confronted the user, JCCentCom. He tweeted back that the demonstrators were “political enemies” and “thugs” who were “physically threatening legally elected officials.” In response to such behavior, he said, “You’re damned right I advocate deadly force.” He later called me a “typical leftist,” adding, “liberals hate police.”

Only later did we realize that JCCentCom was a deputy attorney general for the state of Indiana.

All I have to say to this is here is the proof that it's not just OTHER PLACES where the ordinary people that make up regimes will not only NOT PROTEST violence being used to keep people in line but ACTUALLY ADVOCATE IT!

This little gem of an incident NEEDS attention.
edit on 23-2-2011 by roguetechie because: indiana not india

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This has actually already been posted a couple times in the last 5 hours. Good try though.
From what I understand, this guy has already been fired.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The guy was fired for his idiotic statements. But what I find more interesting is how this should stand as a warning to twitterlutionists: The 'other team' has access to the same social mediums and networks as anyone else...you never truly know who is 'tweeting' and who isn't.

A finer tool for propaganda has never been loosed on the world.

As soon as the "other team" or opposing viewpoints adapted the same medium/tech so many point to as the Great Enlightener we were all right back where we started from.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
already posted

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I find it odd that members on the left don't get fired for their violent rhetoric.....
Just saying.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join