It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle: Los Angeles (False Flag Disinfo)!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I would prefer District 9 as a possible first contact scenario. The movie was pretty realistic and far more convincing as any alien vs earth flick. There are tons of science fiction movies released in 2011. Unaware,Apollo 18,I am number four,Super 8,Area 51,Paul and many more,

I´m so watching Battle:LA. Looks like uberfun.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Although the movie looks pretty good just because its about "alien invasion". the technology they gave the "aliens" is horrible. these aliens are using jet propulsion systems. they did horrible with the idea behind the whole alien "thing" in this movie. non the less im still going to watch it

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmic23
I'm hearing Dr. Steven Greer tell me that ETs have the resources that will give us free energy and not pollute the environment.

Hi Cosmic23
Can you post a link to that article please?
That's very reminiscent of The Gods Themselves
by Issac Asimov.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

Good points.

Some people here are so desperate to "believe" that they will cling onto anything as proof of "false flags" or "disinfo".

Its a movie people, relax and enjoy it (or not) if you wish.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

Disclosure is not happening...

It is just a Movie...

Youre bad.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralus51

If we had the ultimative proof and some people who aren´t afraid to die like me we could force a disclosure. But that´s not the case at least not yet. We have to be patient. Our time will come. Someday.

Battle:LA is what it is just a movie and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
THIS MOVIE WAS THE WORST MOVIE EVER. You know that in order for film makers to use military assets like aircraft, equipment, ordinance, etc. the Script has to be approved by the pentagon and one of the conditions is that the film can not reflect upon the US military in a negative light. You can tell this script was white washed with military hooah over dramatic bull shyt. It was a hour and a half join the military be a good marine video. All of this false flag mumbo jumbo is non-sense. As if a species that can travel from another star system that has studied the human race for decades, 1000's of years could be defeated so easily by humans. They must have some sucky scouts...

Gee Vilgax should the command pod that controls all of the drones and units in the area have its antenna sticking up out of the ground as opposed to orbiting the planet or in the middle of the ocean or on top of an mountain.

Naw XEL-ganex prime: it's cool these guys will never think to fire a projectile at it or drop a tactical nuke or atomic bomb on it like back in the time they did it to the island nation and slanty eye'd meat bags.... Yerp this job pays 40,000 xelacnars. When I get home I am going to purchase a new livin pod and flanugal my ladies gesmogen... right in the 5th hole all night long baby....

Seriously I would pay for a alien invasion flick from the aliens perspective on a social level. Hey invading planets is just a job to pay the bills. When they die their very being simply downloads into anothe bio-roid body...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

Yeah I don't know what the hell is going on but I did notice the many alien movies coming out. Here's another thread on that:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't forget Apollo 18, Transformers 3 and Aliens and Cowboys!
edit on 13-3-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

Like, oh my gosh! You found easy to understand scientific and common sense flaws in an alien invasion movie!!!!!! Man, your so smart. Nothing gets past you!!!!!!!

I liked the movie, but then again I'm just going to be entertained and NOTHING ELSE. If I sat there the whole time acting like I knew my ass from a hole in the ground I would have been as bitter about loosing my ticket price as you seem to have been. But, as smart as I am (which is considerable, trust me), I'm not dumb enough to go into a movie like this and expect anything other than just to be entertained on a very low level.

The problem isn't with the movie there bud, it is with you and your idiot expectations of it. Step away from your computer for a few weeks and go outside.

And as for this thread, no....no this has nothing to do with "false flag" or any other idiot theory one is desperate to believe in. It;s called CAPITALISM. And your inability to grasp that simple to understand subject really makes me question your ability to even intelligently discuss the subject of aliens and ufos.

That's the problem(s) with this subject. I like to call it COMPOUND IGNORANCE.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Indeed. I loved the film. As long as you don't go into it expecting Oscar winning performances or script writing and just accept it's a film about Aliens invading, then it's pretty damn good!

I also like the fact that the aliens had believable tech, not fancy shields or propulsion or all-incerating ray guns!

Good film and I've recommended it to everyone I've spoken too.

EDIT: Also, why is it any time a film comes out, you get a bunch of morons shouting "This is it! Disclosure!". Every time, it happens. But then we get no disclosure and all we have is a movie studio making big bucks off films that people enjoy.
edit on 13/3/11 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Another one, with a list.

Honestly, couldn't we just add to the ever-growing list and just use that? Do we really need a new thread every time a movie comes out?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

Like, oh my gosh! You found easy to understand scientific and common sense flaws in an alien invasion movie!!!!!! Man, your so smart. Nothing gets past you!!!!!!!

I liked the movie, but then again I'm just going to be entertained and NOTHING ELSE. If I sat there the whole time acting like I knew my ass from a hole in the ground I would have been as bitter about loosing my ticket price as you seem to have been. But, as smart as I am (which is considerable, trust me), I'm not dumb enough to go into a movie like this and expect anything other than just to be entertained on a very low level.

The problem isn't with the movie there bud, it is with you and your idiot expectations of it. Step away from your computer for a few weeks and go outside.

And as for this thread, no....no this has nothing to do with "false flag" or any other idiot theory one is desperate to believe in. It;s called CAPITALISM. And your inability to grasp that simple to understand subject really makes me question your ability to even intelligently discuss the subject of aliens and ufos.

That's the problem(s) with this subject. I like to call it COMPOUND IGNORANCE.

all right smart ass. It wasn't even that entertaining and from a movie experience stand point it wasn't even that entertaining because the plot was convoluted and there was zero character development. I do not have to be a nerdy fan boy to realize that this movie was shyt and poorly produced. I don't like spending money to see bull shyt. I should have checked out rotten tomatoes because its critics rating is severely low.

I don't know about you but when I shell out 10 a ticket I expect to be entertained on a very high level. It is kind of sad to think it is acceptable to accept being entertained on a low level. STANDARDS. Why are you insulting my intelligence because me and 50 thousand other people found this movie to be trash. The script and character development was purely trash. Video games with a fraction of the budget for this movie have told a more structured and character driven story.

I am sorry but if you believe that this movie is genre defining then you are not as smart as you think you are. Are you honestly going to say that this movie is good (despite the glaring obvious alternatives I presented above). The movie was boring and not even that entertaining.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

For Gods sake it's just a film, a science fiction action film with lots of explosions.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
What a load of flag waving garbage this movie was,I`d quite like my money
and 1 hour 50 minutes of my life back.
Nothing more than explosions and fear mongering pish...Aliens=Bad,US military=Good,
the whole evil alien thing is becoming very tiresome now!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I don't know about you but when I shell out 10 a ticket I expect to be entertained on a very high level.

Then why in the heck are you going to alien movies? Your statement above alone indicates your overwhelming ignorance. Sure, you can point out the one or two movies that might have "tickled your superior sense of intellect" but by and far they are ALL borderline entertaining...and that is if you can turn your brain off long enough to be entertained.

But you were very good at parroting the many movie reviews about this flick that you must have read in order to come on here and sound smart.

May I suggest you give up on science fiction movies (since your too smart to be properly entertained by such) and maybe move onto the standard drama type films....or maybe romantic comedy is your flavor?

Your "i'm better than you all" and "i'm smarter than this movie" rhetoric displays nothing more than what I call "intelligent ignorance". I would explain what that means, but you wouldn't understand.

Sure, the movie sucked science based, and yes character development was lacking by way of the style and how the movie was shot combined with the pace it had to maintain. But your inability to understand basic, moronic entertainment doesn't have to cater to your "obvious" superior intellect belies your actual ignorance. Take up another hobby, of find a board that only gets a few posts a day but talks about this stuff without all the "i found an alien in my backyard" bs. Because this board, and many others are of the same, if not lower caliber, than movies like this. This is a money making enterprise (ATS LLC) and it is not here to find the truth or do anything else but make money first. Just like a moronic movie.

I don't know if your intelligent enough to understand this or not, but boards like this are the internet example of movies like "Battle: LA". The fact that you hang out here, where ignorance and nonsense is full-on encouraged, but hate a movie like "Battle: LA" is beyond my understanding. You probably have no idea what I even said in this post, do you? Better call a mod to come erase this post and defend you so you don't have to "intelligently" reply to this post, huh?

You spend too much time online, again....take some time off and go fishing...or play some board games (and not D&D....as your too smart for that as well, lol)

edit on 14-3-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I gotta agree with a previous post, Battle: LA was a terrible movie. I went in expecting a cool movie like Independence Day without all the talking but most of it revolved around two obvious character points (won't mention them for people who haven't seen it yet but for those who have, I'll just say "Nantz" and "the black guy with the golf club at the start").

First time in memory I thought the trailers (for Green Lantern, Transformers 3, Priest and Suckerpunch) were more entertaining than the movie I paid to see. At least there's Thor next month...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join