It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle: Los Angeles (False Flag Disinfo)!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Dear ATS,

I'm not sure if you've been following recent movie releases, but there's a movie coming out early next month (2 weeks from now) titled, Battle: Los Angeles. This is a total nod to the event that happened back in 1942. In fact when you go to the movie's website, www.battlela.com and you click through the flash entry, you're greeted with the very famous photo taken from that very event. The photo I'm referring to is the black and white shot showing several search lights shining on an object and artillery flying towards it. Even though this particular film is in no way a remake of that event 70 years ago, it's taking what happened and multiplying it 10 fold into a modern setting.

As we've been told in the past, the PTB want to create a false flag alien invasion. With all the alien movies that have been and are continuing to come out this really seals the deal for me. This movie in particular is going all out to nail that into our heads. On a special flash site they have that details the background of the movie's fictional plot (unidentifiedenemy.com...), you'll notice a click-able link for W.A.T.C.H (www.reportthreats.org...). "WATCH" appears to be an organization similar to MUFON but much more serious. Of course it's a fictional, hype engine created to excite the public, the part that scares me is what this sub-site contains. In it are ACTUAL interviews from REAL UFO scholars and evidence carefully wrapped into a promotion for a hollywood film. It's almost ingenius because they are not only prepping us for this whole "aliens are bad" scenario, but they are also discrediting real information by packaging it with false information.

I didn't know if you had taken the time to research this yet, but there's something very surreal about how "Disclosure" is starting to unfold.

Sincerely,

Cigar

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Leave it to the media to continue to drill the ``aliens are enemies`` theory into our heads. I saw the commercial for the movie a few days ago, at first I was REALLY excited and then I started seeing the explosions and I immediately changed my mind. I have enough faith in the people of the world to believe that a false flag alien invasion will not fly but everytime they put out another movie like this the more people will jump on the ``stop the aliens`` bandwagon.

Its unfortunate that they link credible claims on UFO`s to this movie... complete Dis-info and to the average person who has never heard these claims before, they may as well just dismiss them as hype rather than factual. *sigh* Stupid Hollywood...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cigar
As we've been told in the past, the PTB want to create a false flag alien invasion.

You should be questioning who told you that, and why, rather than creating promotional threads on ATS for these sci-fi movies.

"People are wise to mistrust 'Marketing,' but naive to think they'll be able to know it when they see it."

edit on 23-2-2011 by freelance_zenarchist because: ♥♥♥

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I don't understand how making a film on a popular conspiracy theory includes 'disclosure'.

Obviously someone is capitalizing on a movie idea and trying to make a few bucks.
I don't think that this has anything to do with a 'false-flag' event either.

That's like saying when "Armageddon" came out, TPTB were preparing for an asteroid to hit Earth.
Or "Independence Day" was to prepare us for an alien invasion.

Film makers know how to 'hype' a film up...with misleading links...false drama.
I.e., Blair Witch Project.

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
Its unfortunate that they link credible claims on UFO`s to this movie... complete Dis-info and to the average person who has never heard these claims before, they may as well just dismiss them as hype rather than factual. *sigh* Stupid Hollywood...

I agree.
It's almost as if movie makers might be telling stories to get the public to think that the entire idea behind the film was just that...an idea. Nothing else. Maybe after enough of these theories are broadcast to the masses as Major Film scores, the people will just remember them as just that....movies.
Nothing more.
Nothing to see here folks, move along....

edit on 23-2-2011 by havok because: added quote

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

It's not a conspiracy, it's just a movie. It's about aliens because people like science fiction about aliens; it makes a lot of money. They're not "preparing" us for anything. The War of The Worlds was written in 1898. . . There has been a consistent stream of alien science ficiton stories for more than a hundred years. This is just a continuation of that. The advertising tactics that include known experts and references to historical UFO events are just good marketing, it's not some convoluted sinister way to discredit ufology.

Do you interpret the existance of zombie movies as a conspiracy to prepare us psychologically for a zombie apocolypse? And vampire movies, are they part of a disinfo plot in anticipation of the coming vampire wars? Are the Marvel movies subliminally priming the sheeple for the coming of the superheros?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Maybe it's just a film playing on the popularity of aliens attacking the Earth. I mean, not everything is a conspiracy, sometimes movies are just movies and nothing more.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Leave it to the media to continue to drill the ``aliens are enemies`` theory into our heads. I saw the commercial for the movie a few days ago, at first I was REALLY excited and then I started seeing the explosions and I immediately changed my mind. I have enough faith in the people of the world to believe that a false flag alien invasion will not fly but everytime they put out another movie like this the more people will jump on the ``stop the aliens`` bandwagon.

My thoughts exactly. The average person will just see this as another action flick without detecting the "hidden" layers.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

As we've been told in the past, the PTB want to create a false flag alien invasion.

You should be questioning who told you that, and why, rather than creating promotional threads on ATS for these sci-fi movies.

"People are wise to mistrust 'Marketing,' but naive to think they'll be able to know it when they see it."

edit on 23-2-2011 by freelance_zenarchist because: ♥♥♥

Damn... ya got me.
edit on 23-2-2011 by Cigar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned
reply to post by Cigar

It's not a conspiracy, it's just a movie. It's about aliens because people like science fiction about aliens; it makes a lot of money. They're not "preparing" us for anything. The War of The Worlds was written in 1898. . . There has been a consistent stream of alien science ficiton stories for more than a hundred years. This is just a continuation of that. The advertising tactics that include known experts and references to historical UFO events are just good marketing, it's not some convoluted sinister way to discredit ufology.

What's convoluted about it? Seems pretty straight-forward to me.

Do you interpret the existance of zombie movies as a conspiracy to prepare us psychologically for a zombie apocolypse? And vampire movies, are they part of a disinfo plot in anticipation of the coming vampire wars? Are the Marvel movies subliminally priming the sheeple for the coming of the superheros?

Of course not, those are fictional creatures. Apples and oranges.

edit on 23-2-2011 by Cigar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The alien from Battle: Los Angeles

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/752c01bcf69c.png[/atsimg]

Looks about as fictional as zombies and vampires to me.
edit on 2/23/11 by OnceReturned because: Fixed pic

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

What's convoluted about it? Seems pretty straight-forward to me.

The conspiracy you describe is a convoluted explanation for a regular phenomenon (Alien invasion in cinema) when a vastly simpler explanation is adequate. Sometimes, things just are what they seem to be. We have no reason to believe that there's any grand scheme behind this film. The straightforward interpretation is that it's just a movie made by people in Hollywood who want to sell tickets at the box office.

The explanation that the government is engaged in a covert psy-ops campaign in preparation for a false flag alien invasion, and that this movie is just a single element in a grand plan that is unfolding over many decades, and that one detail of the plan was to put interviews with mainstream ufologists on the website for the movie and to mix those interviews with other, fake, ufological information in order to blur the line between legitimate ufo research and obvious Hollywood fiction. . . that's not straightforward at all. There are many components to that story, and there's no evidence for any of them.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

My thoughts exactly. The average person will just see this as another action flick without detecting the "hidden" layers.

Unless those "hidden layers" involve some sort of love story between Aaron Eckhart's character and someone else and the sympathy we may feel when Michelle Rodriguez gets ripped apart then sorry but I'm really not following you.

A movie is a movie, nothing more and nothing less.

Remember when spies were a big thing and we had a ton of movies of that ilk (Quantam of Solace, Salt, Knight and Day to name a few)?

By the way, my thoughts on the movie are complete guesses, I only know what I saw on the trailers courtesy of youtube and what I read on Wikipedia about it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
They've been making alien movies for years. The OP seems like a promotional tool used by the movie makers to add more interest to the film. Im sure this "Battle of LA" movie will be on ATS a million times before the movie comes out. They people who made that movie, "The Fourth Kind" even went as far as making fake websites supporting the claims of the movie....

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Sorry but am going to have to quote myself from two days ago :

Originally posted by Hitoshura
Waiting for all the "Battle : Los Angeles is preparing us for false flag!" threads.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned

The alien from Battle: Los Angeles

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/752c01bcf69c.png[/atsimg]

Looks about as fictional as zombies and vampires to me.
edit on 2/23/11 by OnceReturned because: Fixed pic

Great still image, doesn't look as romantic as Summer of '42 but the alien does appear to be the dominant female type. Notice the interesting weapon she carries? In the UFO circles we call it "the flashlight". Works like this. Just point it at the Middle East leader of your choice select the outrageous conspiracy of your choice then press the frame button and Voila instant false flag!

One of the more concise inside looks at False flag media manipulation was portrayed in the 2008 movie Vantage Point. They showed the behind the scene workings of the news editors replaying an event over and over again using a different perspective for each run. By the third pass you realized there was no static event, you were making up your own interpretations.
edit on 23-2-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Your thoughts, attention, and intentions all help manifest reality, so regardless of there being some underlying conspiracy to infiltrate the minds of the populace (which there could very well be), it is very clear that reality is steered by our fantasies and imagination. The relationship between audiences and Hollywood is one giant feedback loop - Hollywood gives people what excites them (entertainment), and people give Hollywood what excites them (money).

Hollywood will let you explore the deepest darkest realms as long as your willing to pay. Learning to view fictional horror with detachment and refusing it's relevance in your own reality is the first step in assuring you achieve a much brighter future. Unless much of the population soon reaches this simple awareness, we'll have asteroid impacts, global unrest, a pole shift, and then malevolent alien attack(s) in the near future...guaranteed.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
More pics of the Battle of LAliens

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Finally! i'm glad you noticed too. I was hanging with my friends when the commercial for this movie appeared. At first i was inspired, it looked amazing, then like you said as soon as the explosions and horror settled in i thought of the deeper purpose of a movie like this. I can understand why most people say its just another sci fi horror movie, but if your a big fan of Dr Steven Greer and the Disclosure movement this movie is insulting in so many ways! In Fact It tries to Turn the Disclosure Movement UPSIDE DOWN! Steven Greers Disclosure movement tells us that the reason we are still using oil is because it makes the people in charge money. If everyone could get free energy that would put them out of business/power. For example In the movie the aliens are invading us because of our VALUABLE RESOURCES? is that a joke? I'm hearing Dr. Steven Greer tell me that ETs have the resources that will give us free energy and not pollute the environment, and the next i'm watching a movie about angry aliens who want our resources! could not be coincidence. They need people to believe, and to fear Aliens.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well look at that, do you not think that the real aliens are thinking " O look another movie about us and this time it dead wrong, when are they ever going to learn we just like to eat the brains that all" " That was a joke O you humorless bags of water" Just some alien self talk I think, I wonder if they like bacon with that brain.

They like the movie as well, the other aliens I mean, no not that alien the other alien, you know the one that, O never mind, they just like brains.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

Would you have preferred a movie where all you can see is UFOs showing up like happens in real life? then media trying to hide it and people typing stuff on the internet, arguing if the videos were real or not? I'm sorry but that sounds like a really boring movie... or you're implying Hollywood shouldn't touch the "Alien invade us" theme because then its labeled as dis-info? It's a movie, stop being paranoid people (an Awesome movie by watching the trailers btw).

Did you labeled transformers as dis-info for Aliens arrival? For the looks of it they(aliens in Battle:LA) look kinda cyborg-y and one of the last scenes on the trailer shows a massive one (don't know what), coming out from the ground, just like Megatron appeared (or so I remember). ALL MOVIES (or most, at least the good ones) have a good side and an evil side, if they make a movie about Aliens and Humans , one HAS GOT to be on the "evil" side because IT IS A MOVIE.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join