It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American military are "dans LA merde"...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard
Want to buy a nice french weapon? Never fired, only dropped once!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I laughed my a$$ off at that one. It's funny because it's true

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51

Originally posted by Shining Wizard
Want to buy a nice french weapon? Never fired, only dropped once!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I laughed my a$$ off at that one. It's funny because it's true

You seem to have good, but not all to good gossip sources.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yeah and all of our little trinkets and fake action figures say Made in China on them. Congrats.
Look Nans, I really don't care about the French. I'm not walking around ordering "Freedom Fries", because this isn't something important to me. What annoys me is that the French have set themselves up as some kind of authority over the world. Get the hint people... we asked the UN, the UN said no, we did it anyways. What the hell are you going to do about it? The French, the UN, the Germans, the Russians, you can all talk a great game and whine about how the US shouldn't do anything, and when they did it anyways, you shut your mouth like any good subservient group of wimps would.

That's all there is too it. Chirac, Putin and Annan should go play Bridge or knit a sweater somewhere. It's over, welcome to irrelevancy.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   
You See?

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
U.S. Patriot, I suppose you've noticed your inflamatory posting has been removed. I removed it. Do not repost it.
Let's use a wee bit more sense than what we've been doing.

Sure, it was tongue in cheek remark........this is by far the best board on the net when it comes to curbing behavior.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
WE have to be. This board has some of the brightest people, but also some of the most passionate, which can prove to be a volatile mixture!!
Long Live ATS!!

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Your responses are weak attempts to try and discredit my name. I understand you like to buzz around people, but understand this, people don't like things in their face. So no I don't understand.

Made in America, so what??? What is made in America?? Does it really matter???

Jo

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
One of the weapons manufacturers mentioned here is Denel. This is a South African company.

They produce some of the finest weaponry in the world.
Amongst other things their artillery products have the furthest range out of any other producers.

Thier electronics are also some of the best, ever wondered who invented the Heads Up Display (HUD) in all American jet fighters.

Check this out for more info. www.denel.co.za

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
that the French make some fine weapons, and have been supplying terrorists and dictators all over the world with some truly great armaments. I'll give you that Nans!

And some of the finest white flags money can buy. Any currency accepted as they have had to use most all currency!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Sorry, Nans, couldn't help the flag swipe. I know, it is old. Won't happen again.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Err, pretty sure you yanks can't bag other countries for supplying weapons to questionable groups

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Ok, let's play a friendly game who'll warm up the atmosphere.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   
ww1---- the U.S. Army issued its troops a cheaper French weapon, a machine gun "universally derided as one of the worst weapons ever," Kiesling said. "Allegedly, we bought 38,000 of them -- twice as many as the number of troops needing them -- because soldiers kept throwing them away."

hehe we should of learned not to by stuff from france

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join