It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dancing From Within.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I currently have a slight cold and am not feeling too well, but something cool happened to me last night.

I was laying in bed, but not quite ready to sleep yet. So I decided to put on some music. I don't know if any of you are familiar with Pandora Online Radio; it is great.

Anyway, I am so exhausted that I literally cannot move a muscle. So I am laying in bed and i start the music. I close my eyes, and something really cool happened.

Even though I was too tired too move at all, I could feel myself dancing from within! It was so strange. I could actually feel the energy within me moving to the music! I felt it move up and down my body to the rhythm.

Usually when I listen to music, i am swaying back and forth or movin my foot, but since I had a cold, I wasn't moving at all, and that is why I as able to feel the music within more and I felt my "soul" or whatever you want to call it, dancing from within. It was a really cool experience.

Just felt like sharing and wondering if any of you have had similar experiences?
edit on 23-2-2011 by SolarE-Souljah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Its hard to quantify ones personal experience but you know what I experience this all the time, mainly when I'm walking some where and I'm listening to music, I imagine my spirit dancing around, I feel it helps get my chi and spiritual energy flowing and help spread good vibes and attitude

Plus I just love dancing anyway, absolutely love it, I love when I'm just in the zone not even thinking about my next move and it all just flows so naturally, great stuff

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This post made me smile, thank you!

A short comment regarding your post. "Dancing With-In," is our natural state of being; and isn't it wonderful?

Sadly, with all of the negativity in our world these days, not many can enjoy this great gift. But one can hope!

Many Blessings and Joy,

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Your soul was dancing . . . your true self! The essence of being is to--enjoy and truly be happy.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It was truly a wonderful and joyous experience!

Even though my body was weak, my spirit was still strong and lively. It was magical.

Good times.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I wanted to add one more thing.

It was very synchronistic, because the day before I listened to this song.

and one of the lines is "I love to see, when you're dancing from within!"

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Uplifting words, because right now every burst of happiness, peace, and bliss affects the whole. Keep the good vibes going, and may Peace be upon you

new topics

top topics

join