It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Finders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
'The Finders' is a society I heard about. All I know is they have been active since 1987, mainly in America. There are roughly 40 of them, all adults. They have no visible means of support, yet they appear to be worth over $2million. They constantly walk the streets, following people about, taking extensive notes, and pictures. 'Heralds of the coming world superstate'. HELP?!?!?!

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Okay, so no-one knows about this society? Must be really secret!

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think what you may have heard about are the United Nations Seekers, not Finders. The Seekers are the UN's intel agents, there's only a handful of them unlike the CIA or other full agencies.

From what I've heard they were formed after the Cuban Missile Crisis to prevent cataclysmic wars from happening. It'd be interesting if they're operating in the United States now.

May Peace Travel With You
~Astral

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sorry don't have the direct link but there's a thread or two on here dealing with The Finders, one is under the heading of Conspiracy of Missing Children.

Look for that and see if your talking about Seekers (UN) or Finders.

I'd be interested in hearing more about either.

Spiderj

Sorry for the confusion Astral that question was directed at the original poster.

I would certainly hope the UN isn't abducting children they've got enough problems.

Still I would be interested in hearing more about the Seekers and the Finders.

[edit on 7/17/2004 by Spiderj]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'd doubt the Seekers would be involved in abducting children, they are more interested in compiling information on people and governments the United Nations considders threats.

I have heard rumors that the Seekers are operating in the US now, gathering information about the Bush administration and their contacts.

So maybe we are talking about two different organizations.

I'm going to look into the Finders and see what I can dig up from some of my associates.

~Astral

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here is what you are looking for angloshot and for your own personal knowledge this socity still exist's.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Thank you falcon, that was a huge help. very interesting. I think the quote:

When you don't do much of anything, and you don't explain, people start rumours about you.

is very applicable, and true. But still, I think us ATS-ians should keep an eye on this one...

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Much agreed angloshot, there's a lot that doesn't add up here. I've heard there are groups that are about as black-ops as it gets and that they blur the lines between politics and religion. Sounds like these guys fit that bill.

I'm still waiting on my information on these guys but I'll post it when my people get back to me.

~Astral

top topics

join