It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My purpose "was" actually to get the attack against Carlos the Jackal heard but...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I am the translator of Carlos the Jackal's second book "It is Carlos the Jackal's Turn to Talk" which was published in Turkey for the first time with the title of "Soz Cakal Carlos'ta". I am also the editor of a Turkish quarterly magazine, Akademya.

Actually before discovering here, I have been trying to find efficient forums to get the torture of Carlos in a French prison heard by everyone I can reach. Because almost nobody in the mainstream (NWO) English media and so-called (NWO) human rights foundations said, presented or did anything. It was unbelievable for me. There was obvious brutality commited in the so-called democratic Europe before the world's eyes, but everybody was pretending not to see it. By the way, for the ones that would be interested in our signature campaign protesting against the torture of Carlos in a French jail:

[recruitment, solicitations, petitions are not allowed]

However, after a while, I felt at home here since I came across too many posts I completely agree with like "mind control". This issue is extremely significant for me because our leader, prominent Turkish activist thinker Salih Mirzabeyoglu, who is in jail because of his thoughts, has been suffering from it for many many years and wrote two books on "telegram - mind control". Unfortunately, they are in Turkish yet.

To cut a long story short, I am here from now on.

edit on 2/23/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: [recruitment, solicitations, petitions are not allowed]

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TurkishTranslator

Hi TurkishTranslator, I look forward to hearing you story.

Please read our Terms & Conditions Of Use

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.
edit on 23/2/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.

Hope you find what you seek, and I look forward to reading what you have to share.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thanks my friend. In fact, I am mostly interested in "mind control" as it is our main file in our quarterly magazine. Besides, we are getting ready to publish some translated books on mind control, especially the ones covering the victims' testimonies. I am also the editor of a publishing house, Tahkim. Our first book was Carlos the Jackal's "It Is Carlos the Jackal's Turn to Talk". After I have become an authorized member to create new threads, I would like to share some parts from it.

All the best.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I am alittle rusty on the jackal story, what exactly was he known for??? I believe we should all be able to have a fair trial and with that being said how does him being treated humanly counteract with him killing others?? I don't see it unless he was doing this to root out the scum from the gov't.
I am glad you are on here to givew your insight on your area of expertise. I will watch your post like a hawk because you have real, intimate knowledge of this area. I encourage you to dispell rumors and get facts to the others that don't know. endure forte
edit on 23-2-2011 by agentblue because: gotta add stuff.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

That's very kind of you my friend. I hope so. By the way, I couldn't find the link to add a profile picture and signature. Is there anyone that will kindly help me?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The book should be fascinating...despite the spin Carlos will put on it. Glad you're here and welcome to ATS.

While I'm against torture in any form, it's going to be hard to garner much support for a diabolical murderer like The Jackal even though he is now whining for mercy. I hope he sees the irony in that.

He can claim ideological terrorism all he wants, but there is no excuse for the slimeball's murderous evil. The cold hard truth seems to be that he sold his 'services' to just about anyone.

Funny, I was just wondering yesterday what his exact status was.

Hey, no offense to you OP, I do look forward to your book excerpts!!!

edit on 23-2-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

What follows is a section from Carlos the Jackal's book I translated from his phone calls with his Turkish lawyers and some journalists including me:

"It is the time of a “humanity” lesson. When the USA lost the Vietnam war in a humiliating way, the power of the USA in the world started to go downwards. When they were kicked out of this country where they behaved extremely cruelly towards Vietcong guerillas and massacred them who weren’t as powerful as them, look what happened later: Vietcong guerillas did not execute any of the collaborators after the victory, not even one. On the contrary, they took them all to the camps to reintegrate them into the society. When it comes to the criminals, they imprisoned them for a few years. In short, they did not commit any crimes such as cruelty, torture, rape, massacre like the way Americans had done. “Humanity” lesson, “civilization” lesson is given in that way!

Nevertheless, it is obvious what the USA, Zionists and their allies do: they do not recognize any laws; neither ethical, nor international. And, they do not respect them. The first part of their so-called holy words “supremacy of law and order”, “law” is just a word, but only the second part is true: what they want is to establish the supremacy of their “order”. If the point is to establish an order, yes, it is true: Even the Nazis had an order!"

Yes, it is true: Carlos isn't a completely innocent one, but we shouldn't forget that he was a "soldier". The issue then must be if the side taken is right or wrong. For me, it was right. He was against the immoral zionist occupation and brutal massacres in Palestine, you know.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TurkishTranslator
reply to post by agentblue

Yes, it is true: Carlos isn't a completely innocent one, but we shouldn't forget that he was a "soldier". The issue then must be if the side taken is right or wrong. For me, it was right. He was against the immoral zionist occupation and brutal massacres in Palestine, you know.

I don't support terrorists, from within my country (USA) or from without. But it seems you do by your own words, TT. He wasn't a "soldier" he's a corrupted individual.

After reading that excerpt *yawn* I'm not interested anymore. See ya.
edit on 23-2-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Was Carlos a diabolical murderer? I don't think so. When is comes to his personality and our book, I can say these:

The legendary guerilla leader of the Twentieth century, “Carlos the Jackal”, (Ilich Ramirez Sanchez by his Venezuelan identity or Salim Muhammed by his Muslim identity) who has been chased after by the western intelligence services and Mossad for 25 years and every time got rid of them with his genius plans, about whom many books have been written and many films have been made, and who has been in French prisons for 17 years after being caught in Sudan in 1994, is now coming to the fore with a book full of claims, exposes and theses which are potentially earth-shattering. His words on the back cover of the book remind us of “who” is the person we are coming face to face, or in a more cliché word, “with whom he’s playing”:

- “I have been in prison in France for 16 years. Then what happened 16 years ago? We were living in Sudan together with Osama bin Laden, Abu Nidal and Imad Mugniye under the supervision and guard of some 60 Sudanese secret service agents. And, one day, when I opened my eyes, I found myself before CIA and French secret service authorities in France. They had sold me. Who were responsible? I was sold to CIA by the head of Sudan’s regime, Omar al-Bashir, and his clique. The Saudis paid it with petrodollars in return for delivering me to CIA."

In his book It is Carlos the Jackal’s Turn to Talk which has been published recently “for the first time in the world" by Tahkim Publishing House in Turkey, Carlos expresses his analyses on the current world politics and the world of today in continents and countries. In the meantime, he explains the going and coming “new world order”, and his approach to Communism as well as Islam and Capitalism in a striking way which we are not that familiar with but consistently with his own point of view.

Carlos does not only express his “opinion”. He also unveils some “secret” files as it is expected from a person having such an “extraordinary” past. In this framework, he sincerely explains and exposes to his Turkish lawyers and journalist friends the historical and strategic background of the developments at the top of the world’s agenda which cannot be seen in the media, the secret profiles and politic agendas of influential people in the East and West, the unknown facts about the armed struggle against Israel he started in Palestine and moved to European cities, his relations with the presidents many of whom are still alive today, his cooperation with the world’s illegal celebrities from Osama bin Laden to Abu Nidal and more.

The most surprising point for the ones who read the book may be the fact that Carlos, who is “the first international revolutionist and legendary guerilla leader fighting for the liberation of Palestine” for some people or “the most wanted terrorist of the Twentieth century that killed people pitilessly” for the others, speaks with a language of a person having a versatile “scholar” formation as well as his incredible knowledge of history about nearly every country. While reading the book, you sometimes forget that the man speaking is a “terror legend” and feel like you are listening to a political analyst, a historian, an economist, a sociologist, an anthropologist, or a lawyer. Nevertheless, after all these “serious” analyses, there comes a skill of “satire” and “irony” that is professionally used by Carlos and reminds you that the man you are listening to is not a “scholar”. It is obvious that Carlos hits the bull’s eye not only with guns but also with his brilliant humour.

Although “Carlos the Jackal” is still in a French prison with life imprisonment, he hasn’t been seen as a “finished enemy” yet by his “foes”. According to Carlos, he is still “being attacked non-stop” as it occured on 1 February 2011. These words on the back cover of the book also belong to him:

- “I’m not seen as an ordinary prisoner, and I know I will be killed one day. Many people want me to be killed, and are looking forward to that day, but I still survive as a “living martyr”, I continue my struggle which I am proud of and I will go on being an example and encourage the others for resistance.”

Indeed, Ilich Ramirez Sanchez (Carlos the Jackal), who dedicated all his life to the struggle against the imperialist and zionist attacks and raises the banner of “Palestine, one, indivisible from Jordan to the Mediterranean” from his cell in the French Prison of Poissy and demonstrates that the struggle should go on under any circumstances and underlines that all the opressed people around the world should take over their historical mission in the world arena, was attacked in prison on February 1, 2011 by the French Republican Guards in charge of protecting the French Presidential Palace.

Without having such a duty or authority and by eliminating the authorized personnel in prison, that the Republican Guards handcuffed Carlos in a small room and made him completely naked and repeatedly hit his head against the walls and punched him in the head and threw him against the walls and took him to court just allowing only a t-shirt along with his underwear in spite of the freezing winter conditions below zero and tried to humiliate Carlos by exposing him like that before public and so on, all these bad treatments deeply hurt conscience of Turkish people. We held a demonstration protesting it in front of the French Consulate in Istanbul.

What about so-called human rights? What he says:

- "Listen, please. These words are all rubbish. I have to say something to the people who are talking about human rights that my whole life has been full of struggle for human rights. We primarily fought for human rights! The problem here is not that. Using the cliché of human rights is a rude simplification towards ordinary people. It is an immorality. There isn’t any other country on Earth that slaughtered more people than the United States of America. They have been killing for 200 years while the Nazis were in power only for 12 years and the number they killed is limited to this period. Then they are talking about human rights. I will tell you something: I sincerely believe that all human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights, but the practice of that in the world is completely opposite."

And, our leader Salih Mirzabeyoglu, an activist thinker having more than 60 books has been suffering from so-called civilized USA's mind-control technology for 10 years.

Unfortunately, things aren't that simple to be able to say immediately "Carlos is a diabolical murderer or Muslims are natural terrorists".

If you obey their rules, accept to be slaugtered or occupied, you are the champion of democracy. If not and defense yourself, your homeland, your human rights, you are terrorists!

Although there are too many things to talk about the book, it is better to stop for the time being.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

...many posts I completely agree with like "mind control". This issue is extremely significant for me because our leader, prominent Turkish activist thinker Salih Mirzabeyoglu, who is in jail because of his thoughts, has been suffering from it for many many years and wrote two books on "telegram - mind control".

So....his mind was being controlled to think thoughts that bothered the controllers enough to put him in jail for thinking them? Am I getting this right? It seems to me that if they were controlling his mind he wouldn't be thinking such dangerous thoughts, and conversely if he could think such dangerous thoughts then the mind control efforts don't seem to be working, so it wouldn't be an issue?

Am I confused? Are my thoughts being controlled to cause this confusion? Are you Bernie Schnitzel?

Either way, welcome and enjoy your stay!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You should be banned from ATS, but I'll leave that to the mods. Seems like not only hate speech but the advocation of terrorism. It doesn't belong here. Carlos wasn't a freedom fighter of any sort, nor it appears from the excerpts, an intellectual either.

I've NEVER flagged a thread for review and I doubt I ever will again but *clicky*

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

...many posts I completely agree with like "mind control". This issue is extremely significant for me because our leader, prominent Turkish activist thinker Salih Mirzabeyoglu, who is in jail because of his thoughts, has been suffering from it for many many years and wrote two books on "telegram - mind control".

So....his mind was being controlled to think thoughts that bothered the controllers enough to put him in jail for thinking them? Am I getting this right? It seems to me that if they were controlling his mind he wouldn't be thinking such dangerous thoughts, and conversely if he could think such dangerous thoughts then the mind control efforts don't seem to be working, so it wouldn't be an issue?

Am I confused? Are my thoughts being controlled to cause this confusion? Are you Bernie Schnitzel?

Either way, welcome and enjoy your stay!

Mind control or what Salih Mirzabeyoglu calls "telegram" technology aims to control or manipulate your free will by supporting with a continuous elctromagnetic torture. However, because of the principle of "free will" and the independence of "subject" from all others coming from outside -like mind-control attacks-, they cannot manage to control you completely. That technology imitates your "free" feelings and thoughts and want you to think "I feel, think, believe so". But if your faith, your "ethical" principles and your original personality strong enough, you just resist. Since you resist, they increase and continue their torture against you just like in the aim of every type of torture. Roughly, that is it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
You should be banned from ATS, but I'll leave that to the mods. Seems like not only hate speech but the advocation of terrorism. It doesn't belong here. Carlos wasn't a freedom fighter of any sort, nor it appears from the excerpts, an intellectual either.

I've NEVER flagged a thread for review and I doubt I ever will again but *clicky*

As it is obvious from the framework of this forum, this shouldn't be the right place for the ones ready to be lured by rulers' labels like "this is terrorism, this is not" which humiliate the capacity of our minds. I am sure you completely agree with me about that. The case is that the rulers don't stand our free will and free thinking. That's why they invented "mind-control" technology. It must be worth considering, I think. Otherwise, someone else may appear with the suggestion of removing this forum totally. Is that what you want to see sir?

As for my comments on the book. I am really sorry for that, but this is my job. I am a writer, journalist and editor. I cannot do anything different from what I do.
edit on 23-2-2011 by TurkishTranslator because: corrected

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I'm not real happy about about a lot of foreign policy, but that doesn't mean I advocate terrorism. You call him a "soldier" and say that you agree with his actions. You seem to mistake his infamy for fame and a heartless profiteer for a hero.

Carlos maintained a pretty good lifestyle from his profits. Doesn't sound like an idealist to me. Indiscriminate murder isn't what any true soldier or patriot of any country would do in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Your "hero" for anyone not familiar:

Carlos the Jackal (born Ilich Ramírez Sánchez on October 12, 1949) is a Venezuelan terrorist convicted of murder in France who has worked with and for causes associated with communists, Arab nationalists and Islamists. He is serving a life sentence in prison. He was named after Lenin by his father who was a Leninist, and he soon joined the youth movement of national communist party. He enrolled in a university in Moscow which was noted for recruiting foreign communists.

In 1970, he volunteered for the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), which was best known for pioneering notorious airline hijackings by terrorists. In Lebanon, he finished his training at a school staffed by Iraqi military. After several bungled bombings, he achieved notoriety for a 1975 raid on the OPEC headquarters in Vienna, which killed three people. This was followed by a string of attacks against Western targets. For many years he was among the most wanted international fugitives. Carlos was called The Jackal by The Guardian when Frederick Forsyth's novel The Day of the Jackal was reportedly found among his belongings.

Arrested in Sudan in 1994 and flown to France, he is now serving a life sentence in the Clairvaux Prison for the murder of two French agents of the DST (counter-intelligence) and an alleged informant.[1] In 2001, he married his lawyer in a Muslim ceremony. Carlos advocates radical Islamism in his book Revolutionary Islam, which expresses support for the terrorist attacks of Osama bin Laden as well as Saddam Hussein for resisting the United States.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I'm not real happy about about a lot of foreign policy, but that doesn't mean I advocate terrorism. You call him a "soldier" and say that you agree with his actions. You seem to mistake his infamy for fame and a heartless profiteer for a hero.

Carlos maintained a pretty good lifestyle from his profits. Doesn't sound like an idealist to me. Indiscriminate murder isn't what any true soldier or patriot of any country would do in my opinion.

To be honest, I understand you sir. Nevertheless, the world is ruled according to religious, ideological, cultural and regional relativity, not absolute principles. Something is a merit for some people, but immoral for others. It is valid for certain people as well. One is a hero for some people while a descendant of Satan for others. When it comes to Carlos, he isn't a saint, of course. He may have commited bad things like anyone along with his merits. We don't discuss his sins but the motives behind his actions. What concerns me is those motives: Mainly anti-imperialism and a world shared in a just way, not thanks to occupations or oppressions by the powerful ones having stronger weapons or any other means compared to the weak. Carlos feels himself a world citizen, not someone limited to a certain country. That's why he fought for Palestinian cause against zionist invasion. I don't discuss the sufferings -I deeply respect- of the innocent victims during his attacks but the aim underlying it. He mentions his motive in his book after expressing his views on the secret of USA's power:

"- We’ll ask you one more question Commander Carlos: what is the secret behind the United States of America’s power, in your opinion?

First of all, we have to analyse where the system of the USA come from and reach this level.

It is crucial to determine at the beginning that the roots of the United States of America are the “fundamentalist” Protestant Christians who had to run away from Great Britain to save their lives. These people reached the north of American continent and established some colonies. By fighting the Indians who had lived in the regions they arrived, they occupied their lands and started to spread all across North America slowly. They removed the Indians systematically. Furthermore, these people did not mix with the native population unlike the Spanish and Portuguese coming from Europe to South America, and saved their pure European identities. In short, they established a completely European community in North America, especially in the northeast of America. They rebelled and fought against the British throne and domination, declared their independence in 1776, and thanks to a continuous development, they reached their current military and economic power.

Indeed, it was a “European” state and community. It was a state based upon European traditions, European languages, and European tribal characteristics. Although there were elements coming from other European nations such as Dutch people, they were mainly coming from Britain and Germany. Instead of turning into “hybrid blood” communities by mixing with natives like the other Europeans going to South America, they rather created a pure European community and nationalized it. They immediately focused on technological development so that the power they established brought them victory in the wars with neighbours, and they expanded their territories.

Yes, about having such a successful progression, we can say the secret of this state and community that spread on North America lands being highly rich in terms of natural resources is the fact that they did not bring the problems of their kins' in European continent to this new place they arrived, so they interlocked with one another, and became powerful free of those burdens. Remember that while the Europe of that period was dealing with many separations, endless wars, fights among brothers, and hundreds of little states and governments on a relatively little continent like Europe, the United States of America was a unique state, unique colonial system, unique independent republic and a unique nation consisting of white European Protestants.

Such a country could surely develop, because it did not face the external dangers which could threat its presence. At the beginning of the nineteenth century, they won the battles with neighbours, they solved the border problems with Canada, they won the battles with Mexico that was not as developed as them, they owned these lands in the south which were highly rich in natural resources, and they took Florida from Spanish and Louisiana from French. Shortly, they gathered the power of Europe for themselves not in geographical but in cultural and ideological terms, but they did not take over the dangers and problems of the Western European communities, they did not have faced them. Finally, they systematized a new imperialist ideology by declaring Monroe Doctrine, that is the notion of “America is for Americans”. In accordance with this declaration, they intervened in our countries, Latin American countries, step by step, and reinforced their dominance. They attempted to occupy Nicaragua behind some commitees of private soldiers, and they tried to involve United Food Company everywhere from Equador to Mexico as the first multi-national American company by realizing the expansion strategy in South America through various ways. The other step was fighting against Spain. By means of informal private armies organized by Theodore Roosevelt, they made some arrangements, and beat the Spanish which were not as powerful as them.

At that point, an interesting event occurred in terms of Venezuelan history and culture. We were all on the side of independence of Cuba and Porto Rico at that time. Because all the remaining states of Latin America had already gained their idependence from Spanish colonists after bloody battles. During that period, a Venezuelan colonel who became a general after that, that great man, Rafael de Nogales Mendez, fought against the United States in Cuba on the side of the Spanish. This move was not for the fact that he was opposed to the independence of Cuba, or he had a consent that they would live under Spanish domination, but to stop the threat and imperialism of the United States which was coming close to Venezuela and other Latin American countries at the front. He saw that Spanish domination was temporary at that period, felt that the real threat was coming from the United States, and wanted to prevent Cuba from being a colony of the United States. And again this great man, General Rafael de Nogales Mendez, joined the side of the Ottoman army in the First World War, and fought with the Turkish shoulder to shoulder. He battled as commander in defending the province of Van. Then he was appointed as an administrator for Baghdad and fought against the British. That Venezuelan hero fought against American and Western imperialism everytime and predicted the coming danger. He fought against the Western imperialism in the Spanish army against the United States army, in the Ottoman army against the British and French invaders.

The awareness of imperialism and fighting it in every front-line, and for today the awareness of fighting against the United States and Anglo-saxon imperialism, is a consciousness and tradition inherited for us, Venezuelans, from our ancestors. And I am the last representative of this international anti-imperialist fighting spirit."

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I really don't wanna stifle free speech. But be careful who you hold up & proclaim a hero. I ache for the children on every continent that are exposed to the machinations of evil and/or bombs.

And, further, I wanna punch somebody in the face about it sometimes. But I wanna punch somebody in the face that IS responsible. Not the innocent.

There are no easy answers to the world's problems I'm sure we agree. But please, and I'm sure you can see this; Report the issue as a journalist without glorifying murder.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I really don't wanna stifle free speech. But be careful who you hold up & proclaim a hero. I ache for the children on every continent that are exposed to the machinations of evil and/or bombs.

And, further, I wanna punch somebody in the face about it sometimes. But I wanna punch somebody in the face that IS responsible. Not the innocent.

There are no easy answers to the world's problems I'm sure we agree. But please, and I'm sure you can see this; Report the issue as a journalist without glorifying murder.

I agree with you sir, not completely but mostly. I think, it would be fair to put Carlos in a different position in terms of indiscriminate attacks as we see in Iraq. He is extremely critical of "bazaar attacks" in his book:

"- What the hell are these bazaar attacks in Iraq? The enemy is not in bazaars but in consulates, ministries, American and NATO bases. Therefore, the targets are invading powers and collaborating traitors. The enemy is not the people going to bazaars to buy food for their families. It is not the point exploding yourself in crowded places. These acts are wrong. I have seen the hand of a Saudi woman who exploded herself, poor for everybody. I have known Wahhabi revolutionists, real Wahhabis, and there are real al-Qaeda members. They do not approve these things, they shouldn’t, and I’m sure, they won’t. It is wrong."

Anyway, it has been a pleasure to meet you sir.

All the best.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join