It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

S & F for you. The information is there but only if people want to find it. Chemtrails have been touted as a way to curb "Climate Change". Even if Geo-engineering and aerosol spraying has only been tested, it has been tested over peoples heads.

What I would like to see is proof that they are other than what is being stated here.

Here is a diagram of different geo-engineering concepts.....

www.newscientist.com...

And this:
The House of Commons
Science and Technology
Committee......
The Regulation of
Geoengineering.....
Fifth Report of Session 2009–10

Solar Radiation Management (SRM)
20. The second category of climate geoengineering methods aims to offset greenhouse
warming by reducing the incidence and absorption of incoming solar (short-wave)
radiation.38 Proposals in this category include space-based shades or mirrors to block a
portion of incoming solar radiation; and ways of increasing the Earth’s albedo (that is, its
surface reflectivity of the sun’s radiation) by increasing cloud cover, whitening clouds or
placing reflective particles or balloons into the stratosphere.39

Here is the link to the report....

www.publications.parliament.uk...

So the proof we do have is that they are being tested.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I watch the chemtrails make it snow in michigan almost everyday. My question is, if they are trying to help us fix global warming then how would they combat an ice age and save us from that?

Personally though, i think that chemtrails are just to modify the weather for motives of TPTB that we don't know enough about to reasonably draw a specific conclusion. They could be changing the weather and at the same time poisoning us with chemicals, they could also be using biological based attacks(viruses, cells, etc), it could be for them to assist in HAARP, it could be to protect us, for me there's too many unknowns to say.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I too would love to see a forum topic totaly dedicated to chemtrails . It would allow more healthy debate into the truth that chem trails DO exist. IMO there is more evidence readily available to prove there existense than not, keep trying debunkers ,cuz i know who your working for. You should never give up your position so easily.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I tend to do a lot more lurking than posting (as I'm a fairly new member). That being said, however, I do have to say in the short time I've been here the one topic that is treated with the most disdain is the chemtrail theory. That doesn't mean i support nor refute it. I just have to agree that ANY topic treated this way on a site entitled Above Top Secret a.k.a. BEYOND THE REACH OF THE AVERAGE PERSON is kind of hypocritical. If you want all of this evidence call the website "Within the normal confines of science." The way the debunkers just attack the topic is ten times stronger than what I've seen of even the more "out there" topics. Which in turn just makes the people who truly believe in chemtrails dig their heels in deeper. Instead of running in with a gas can full of gas and a pack of matches every time a chemtrail thread is made just simply let the "believers" say what they have to say. But this HUGE demand for evidence is kind of closed minded. Even the typical Newtonian paradigm that all scientists cling desperately to is falling apart thanks to quantum mechanics. So this demand for evidence and scientific theory is flawed within itself. How can you ever say anything is constant in this world of change. Correction, there is only one constant in this universe and that is change itself.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
reply to post by GoldenFleece

debunking your picture

you guys are not interested in the truth, you just want your believe systems to be confirmed. so you're mixing up lies with inordinateness and paranoia.

1000 stars for you. I see that nobody commented on some information that is critical to a claim.

I think that it is hilarious that this thread got moved to skunk works...lol...where it belongs..

This thread is all over the place. People say this, people say that. With all of the arguing going on, I thought that for sure someone would post the "smoking gun."

I'm waiting.

(I usually am not this way on peoples threads, but since the op was so nice to me on the first page, I thought I would stop back by to say hey)

edit on 24-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

"that which does not kill us, makes us stronger"

all successful poisoners take small amounts of their own poisons , because accidents can happen.

look at pictures of crowds in metropolitan areas over the decades.rank them according to how healthy they look.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

a misquote:

So the Contrail chimera has adapted to include Cloud Seeding which is not a secret or being hidden? How is something that is not hidden in any way part of a conspiracy? Seems to me that the chimera is adapting to the counter arguments, which mean Contrail folks are just making it up as they go along.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Chemtrails are real alright, but they ain't out there to kill people, or if they are it's not a fast process and whatever there doing is not going to be noticed in one generation, or even a couple of generations if its something that effects human biology, or ecosystems.

But anyways my only complain really is. Why the funk do they always got to spreed that stuff when it's freaking nice and sunny day. I live in the pacific north west and we don't get many nice days around here. But anyways about two weeks ago, it was all nice and sunny and I was just enjoying the sun, when lo and behold every time I looked up there they were, spraying whatever there spraying. At first there were no clouds in the sky at all, but withing about 4 hours and 3 airplanes later, they turned a whole nice sunny day into a freaking cloudy and depressing day. I mean wtf cant they spray that # at night or when its already cloudy, whats the whole point doing it during nice sunny days. And as for contrails, the name says it all "con- trails", if you want to follow "fake- trails" go ahead. And so ends my little rant on my ruined sunny day.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

But anyways my only complain really is. Why the funk do they always got to spreed that stuff when it's freaking nice and sunny day. .

I take it YOU have never been in a plane above the clouds on a cloudy day and can see other planes making CONTRAILS. By the way its con as in condensation!!
edit on 24-2-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Please provide verifiable data from the tests of the air samples from Chemtrails, taken by a qualified unbiased third party. Thanks so much. Otherwise it's highly speculative and in fact you for some reason are lumping into the mixture Crop Dusting and Cloud Seeding which nobody is hiding from anyone.

If I understand the Chemtrail myth, they, whoever they are, are trying to poison us all for some reason and thousands of Pilots and Crews are in on it and don't give a damn about their own families and loved ones and likely tens of thousands of people are keeping it secret and don't give a damn about their own families or loved ones.

Strangely enough, we keep living longer and longer lives each generation and we are healthier when we die, despite the Chemtrails. Any explanation?

I got a good explanation.
You, like most government enablers, can't handle the truth. You really think your government would never lie to you because you elected them?
Also you draw conclusion based on nothing more than emotion. Have you ever asked a pilot if they thought something was in their fuel? And how would they know? Are all pilots required to be chemists?
We need for all fuels to be tested and any that request exemption should be quarantine until they allow testing.
Now about your rant on pilots not caring about their families. It is an antedote to reference a point, not a comparison.
1) Do you think the people involved in the Tuskegee Experiment wanted to experiment on people knowing they already had a cure for syphilis? Do you really believe the black nurse in charge of the patients was told what was actually going on?
2) How about the doctors and MD government reps who made our youth take Gardasil? Many of our young girls, who looked to these people trusting they were there to protect them, lost their lives because this Mandatory Vaccine killed, maimed and injured them to the point of sterility.
Much like cheaters, you don't get the truth from your government unless they find a way not to be sued. If you are believing someone based on things like "They are doctors, you are supposed to trust them/ They are politicians you elected them you are suppose to do what they say" then I'm going to go get some land to sell to you. You'll like it, I promise!
A good illustration I came across lampoons my post with clarity. Check it out:

In this illustration, the Government is the wife, the ATS apologists are the hubby and I'm your friend. LOL

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I take it YOU have never been in a plane above the clouds on a cloudy day and can see other planes making CONTRAILS.

Um yes, and that's my point, and that is when they should do it. Mostly my thing was in them to quit turning sunny, days into cloudy days, since there are plenty of opportunities to do whatever there doing or spraying, like on cloudy days only or night time. But I guess there must be a reason they do it on sunny days as well.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Someone mentioned proof, as in air samples. Great idea. Anyone have access to a high enough rooftop in an area being sprayed? Send me the sample my good friend is in school for biology they can make it a class project so there can be objectivity on both sides, and they can film the whole process, then we can post the results, and if/when ATS moves it regardless of the outcome we'll know what's up.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Don't worry OP, real proof is very hard to come by when it comes to good conspiracies. In fact the best conspiracies are unprovable. That's why it's a conspiracy. So, to the nay sayers, please stop raging on the guy. We'll get our proof it just takes time.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ok I was looking around and I found this. Dunno if you ever saw it or someone posted it but I think it's obvious they are spraying something.

Proof they're saying something
Chemtrail chemical analisis
edit on 24-2-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gunner50cal

I too would love to see a forum topic totaly dedicated to chemtrails.

And *POOF*!! Waving the magic wand......(not a forum, but an entire THREAD dedicated to exactly that):

Contrail/ Chemtrail Research Thread

There!!

A place to post ALL of your concerns, questions, and (ahem) "evidence" in the on-going "investigation".....

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I really don't think it does take much time. Don't get me wrong, I'm of the opinion it's happening, and if it's happening as much and with the effects I'm hearing reported, proof should be easy. Ji can't be the only one with a friend with access to a biology lab. He's playing with his own DNA in a jar as we speak, I'm sire air samples would be easy. We live in Chicago, I could go to the top of the Sears Tower, I see them downtown all the time, but a less industrial area would provide a better sample I would think.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

NOT AGAIN!!!

Again and again and again.....

Filmed as a JOKE by a flight engineer on the KC-10. Flying formation with the other one, in front. @1:04, as the contrails from the three engines begine to form....hear him?? Can you hear ther SARCASM in his voice? And,in the other guy's voice? (If not, then...not sure what else to say to help y'all.....).....

The guy actually joined ATS to tell everyone it was him. There is a thread on it....will go search....brb.
edit on 24 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
this thread has nearly 70 flags and have support from ats members...
lol not one mod will come forward. Will ats mods not come forward and join the debate. if they are so sure about chemtrails surely they could objectively debate as well. I hope this thread stays open until it gets an fair answer..

why is it chemtrails are skunked auto and ghost stories are not. there is no difference....

bad play...

deny ignorance...
edit on 24-2-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Oh! didn't know that thanks. But I just posted an othe,r one whanna dbunk that one to

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

THAT'S what i'm talkin about! Who wants to talk about proof some more? Someone commented on the video about the pilots families too its hilarious, like there's no way they could have some sort of protection from it. I agree with the OP compared to every thing else on here that's "highly speculative". Have a look at the new Jared Loughner thred, that's not in skunk works yet but this is? Come on ATS...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join