It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well the thread has been moved. ATS does not care what it's members think. This could be flagged 1000 times and they still wouldn't listen to what members have to say.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Please provide verifiable data from the tests of the air samples from Chemtrails, taken by a qualified unbiased third party. Thanks so much. Otherwise it's highly speculative and in fact you for some reason are lumping into the mixture Crop Dusting and Cloud Seeding which nobody is hiding from anyone.

If I understand the Chemtrail myth, they, whoever they are, are trying to poison us all for some reason and thousands of Pilots and Crews are in on it and don't give a damn about their own families and loved ones and likely tens of thousands of people are keeping it secret and don't give a damn about their own families or loved ones.

Strangely enough, we keep living longer and longer lives each generation and we are healthier when we die, despite the Chemtrails. Any explanation?

Try not to pull "facts" out of your .... ear. Americans are living longer yes, but they are much sicker, the quality of their elderly years has gone down. So many people in nursing homes, I personally would rather die at the age of 70 being able to move around on my own than die at the age of 90 in a nursing home bed where I can't breathe or wipe my own butt or live through the day without heavy medication and treatments.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Please provide verifiable data from the tests of the air samples from Chemtrails, taken by a qualified unbiased third party. Thanks so much. Otherwise it's highly speculative and in fact you for some reason are lumping into the mixture Crop Dusting and Cloud Seeding which nobody is hiding from anyone.

If I understand the Chemtrail myth, they, whoever they are, are trying to poison us all for some reason and thousands of Pilots and Crews are in on it and don't give a damn about their own families and loved ones and likely tens of thousands of people are keeping it secret and don't give a damn about their own families or loved ones.

Strangely enough, we keep living longer and longer lives each generation and we are healthier when we die, despite the Chemtrails. Any explanation?

Try not to pull "facts" out of your .... ear. Americans are living longer yes, but they are much sicker, the quality of their elderly years has gone down. So many people in nursing homes, I personally would rather die at the age of 70 being able to move around on my own than die at the age of 90 in a nursing home bed where I can't breathe or wipe my own butt or live through the day without heavy medication and treatments.

I don't see where he pulls facts out of his ass.. life expectancy has increased, not decreased.. As for health, there are many factors involved in declining health overall that can be attributed to that .. industrial pollution, benzene in your drinking water ( from plastics ), poor diet, decline in activity as convenience is on the rise.. None of those are chemtrails and all of them have a negative effect on overall health..

Given the context of the thread it's as if you are directly linking those health issues to chemical trails.. and boy is that a leap

Additionally, he raises very valid points in what he said, which you did not address.. What about the pilots who fly these missions? all of the people involved who would be willingly spraying their own friends and family? and to what purpose? why would they want to poison us? .. and to what effect? life expectancy has increased and I see PLENTY of well known things out there that can be blamed for health declines .. seems there's no need to be spraying anything, and if they are.. what a waste of time because it doesn't seem to do that much..

Mind control? well if that's the case why are there still so many who disagree on it? why isn't everyone agreeing on anything for that matter? .. if it's mind control it's not doing a very good job of that either..

It comes down to one scientific mantra .. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and I've seen none.
edit on 24-2-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Well the thread has been moved. ATS does not care what it's members think. This could be flagged 1000 times and they still wouldn't listen to what members have to say.

perhaps you should read a bit of what the members have said on your thread. I think that might clear this up for you.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Chemtrails don't necessarily kill. Have you noticed an increase in children with asthma these days? I used to be the only one on my soccer team with asthma (parents didn't smoke, ever) and now when I coach teams, it seems like half the kids have asthma. Just an observation.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Make it happen I say!

Chemtrailers: Your time is NOW!

There is a way to prove their existence, why hasn't anyone done it??

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have to LAUGH at all the responders asking for hard proof. This is a conspiracy site for God's sake! If there was hard proof would it be a conspiracy? Heck no - it would be fact. Please post proof that 911 was an inside job. If you have proof why isn't it in the court of law? Please post proof of aliens. Oh wait, all you have are smudged pictures and CGI videos. I am really disappointed in ATS.

The majority of posts anymore on this site are BS political crap about liberal this and conservative that blah blah blah.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Did you not even read the thread? No, you obviously don't understand it at all. Go back and re-read. No where did I say there was a diabolical plan to poison us all from the sky's. Also, can you comprehend what a contract is?

Thats what most chemtrailers claim that and trying to hide Nibiru

I live in an area between 3 airports have done all my life been watching the skies since a young boy in the late 60's the only thing that has change is the NUMBER OF FLIGHTS!!! anything upto 70,000 flights a day worldwide.

A little video for you

www.bbc.co.uk...

So all you guys should calm down oh and grow up!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

perhaps you should read a bit of what the members have said on your thread. I think that might clear this up for you.

Hey I like this! Let's have all the members vote on what topics should be moved to the Skunk Works. I bet we can find a majority of people to vote nearly any topic they don't like into oblivion. Great thinking!!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
I have to LAUGH at all the responders asking for hard proof. This is a conspiracy site for God's sake! If there was hard proof would it be a conspiracy? Heck no - it would be fact. Please post proof that 911 was an inside job. If you have proof why isn't it in the court of law? Please post proof of aliens. Oh wait, all you have are smudged pictures and CGI videos. I am really disappointed in ATS.

The majority of posts anymore on this site are BS political crap about liberal this and conservative that blah blah blah.

Then please give us a reason for chemtrailing.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Please post proof that 911 was an inside job.
Please post proof of aliens.

Doing so would be a little off topic in this thread, I think.

Although I agree that your generic chemtrail thread is quite happy in shunkworks, I don't think this thread should be. The fact that chemtrail threads are bumped to SW is not speculation, this very thread being proof, and as far as I can tell, that's the basis of this thread. I'm still not sure why SW is considered such a bad place for threads to end up, but many folks seem to feel this way.

Of course, it's pretty much degenerated into a standard chemtrail thread, but I don't believe that was the OPs intention.

For what it's worth...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Varioations in the air pressure and temperature, as well as humidity creates zones where vapour trails can be formed. Military aircraft pilots are trained to avoid these areas of pressure and temperature so as to reduce the likelyhood fo being detected by the enemy becuase of the vapour trails that they might otherwise leave behind. Civilian aircraft are not restricted in the same way, thus airplanes leave vapour trails.

Intermittent vapour trails are the product of planes flying through areas of variable presure, tempeature and humidity.

The Governments of the world are not trying to kill you !!!

PLEASE stop being paranoid.

Paranoia is a drug.

You can recover !!!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickDutch

Varioations in the air pressure and temperature, as well as humidity creates zones where vapour trails can be formed. Military aircraft pilots are trained to avoid these areas of pressure and temperature so as to reduce the likelyhood fo being detected by the enemy becuase of the vapour trails that they might otherwise leave behind. Civilian aircraft are not restricted in the same way, thus airplanes leave vapour trails.

Intermittent vapour trails are the product of planes flying through areas of variable presure, tempeature and humidity.

The Governments of the world are not trying to kill you !!!

PLEASE stop being paranoid.

Paranoia is a drug.

You can recover !!!

Well I for one am GLAD The governments aren't trying to kill us. This means we can finally put a stop to the "911 was an inside job" threads and forums and just move them to Skunk Works along with silly chemtrails.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Seriously, you're better off believing in Father Christmas and fairies at the bottom of the garden than you are (lol) - chemtrails. Good grief.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Sorry OP, No stars, no flags

Contrails-ahem I mean chemtrails belong squarely in Skunkworks. If the mods were as against this topic as you would have us believe they would instead be putting it into the Hoax bin.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Perhaps the TPTB at this site put this in Skunk Works because they want to quarantine this myth from more serious conspiracies on this site. If conspiracy theorists are to ever be taken more seriously by a greater number of people they need to separate the wheat from the chaff, so to speak. Personally, I agree with people who think chemtrails are TOTAL NONSENSE, for many reasons already mentioned.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

So your saying there's no way they might have some preventative vaccine for it they've all taken? And why not then?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this. l too get sick of people making statements on this subject who have done very little or no research on this . So much information is out there. Just google "the intel hub geoengeering" The governments in the US & UK are spending billions on it. lf these people spent as much effort researching it as they do denying it, then, maybe we could find out why they are doing it. l thought this site was about dening ignorance not encouraging it. Peace star.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by star child

Nope. Wrong thread, really for this....it ISN'T the OP's point!!!!

But, this? Requires a prompt response:

Just google "the intel hub geoengeering"....

Is more of the same crap. Crapola from the same recycled places, over and over again, ad nauseum. It is a HOAX!!!

Pay closer attention, check out ALL of their claims. Do your own research to investigate these people who make all these outrageous claims, and post altered photos, altered reports of "toxicity studies" and generally LIE to you, constantly. (OR, they are so stupid that they do not independently verify sources, and just REPEAT the same false junk from elsewhere).

Ever heard of the "self-licking ice cream cone"??

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
So you are starting to notice that ATS is just a massive psy-ops like all the other conspiricy forums. and as for all the resident experts on the usual subjects. they are just has beings who troll the site 24 seven spreading their lies from their grandmothers basement and pretending to be experts. but truth be known they would not be welcome in the real world because they have nothing to offer humanity but questions and lies. I used to love this place then one day i learned what was really going on. Do a google search on Jason Lucas and apply what you learn to ATS.

Peace to you
#
Daz
edit on 24/2/2011 by daz__ because: world is not the same as would

edit on 24/2/2011 by daz__ because: star and flag for you btw

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join