It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Just a little help for you. The bill you refer to has been sent to congress at 3 different times and they never made it past committee and was last sent in 2005 and that is where this bill has ended up. Check it out for yourself.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

And the pity of it is, these things cannot be contained...to the Twilight Zone.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by Yankee451

I'm not suggesting that these chemicals are any worse than the car exhaust you or me put out every time we drive or that these chemicals are any worse than the pollution coming from any manufacturing facility.

So pollution then, and not "chemtrails"??!!

They do however exist and are being used to study the abilities we can develop to control our environment and the effects they have on global warming

They are certainly being measured to do that, along with naturally occuring aerosols - no question there.

Is that really what you've been trying to say for the last however-many-pages??!!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
www.appsig.com...

••DEAR SHAREHOLDERS,

I am pleased to report that Applied Signal Technology, Inc. had an outstanding year in i scal 2009. You may recall that at the close of last year, we began an intensive process to streamline our operations and reduce costs to further enhance our competitiveness. Over the course of the year, we improved our processes, enhanced efficiency, and drove significant gains in profitability. Revenues rose 8.7% to a record level of $202.6 million and earnings per share increased by 76% to $1.11 per share. As the year progressed, we executed well on our core business opportunities and expanded our reach into the intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) market through our strategic acquisition of Pyxis Engineering, LLC, a fast growing and highly capable firm targeting the cyber security space.

Notes to Consolidated Financial Statements, October 31, 2009

Note 1: Organization and Summary of Significant Accounting Policies

Organization Applied Signal Technology, Inc. (AST) provides advanced intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) solutions to enhance global security. We provide products and services in the areas of communications, signals intelligence (SIGINT) and sensor signature processing. Our SIGINT competencies include communications intelligence (COMINT) electronic intelligence (ELINT), and cyber intelligence. Our sensor signature expertise includes processing information from electro optic, sonar, radar, magnetic, and chemical sensors to detect changes in the environment. We develop and manufacture sophisticated sensors and digital signal processing equipment that use advanced software. Substantially, all of our revenues were from contracts with the United States Government or prime contractors for the United States Government.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Please Review This Link.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

How is this relevant? There is nothing on their site that even remotely says anything about weather modification or anything related to it. Please show me where you see that they have anything to do with "chemtrails" or have planes setup for any type of spraying.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
CHEMTRAIL EVIDENCE

ChemTrails - US Patent #5003186 - Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding for Reduction of Global Warming

Selective thermal radiators United States Patent 4755673

Production of crystalline refractory metal oxides containing colloidal metal precipitates and useful as solar-effective absorbers Narayan et al. - March, 1983 - 4376755

Our sensor signature expertise includes processing information from electrooptic, sonar, radar, magnetic, and chemical sensors to detect changes in the environment. We develop and manufacture sophisticated sensors and digital signal processing equipment that use advanced software. Substantially, all of our revenues were from contracts with the United States Government or prime contractors for the United States Government.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Fortunately spamming is a breach of TNC.......

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'm stating that special patented additives are being added to the fuel supply of certain plane flights.

Those flights are being monitored and studied by the different agencies involved.

For environmental purposes and those flights with the special fuel are the ones leaving the "chemtrail" contrails

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I thought you were resting your case??

Again - got any evidence of these special additives or the monitoring by various agencies?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I'm stating that special patented additives are being added to the fuel supply of certain plane flights.

Those flights are being monitored and studied by the different agencies involved.

For environmental purposes and those flights with the special fuel are the ones leaving the "chemtrail" contrails

Cool, much obliged for that summary...it helps, thanks.

Okay...spare me having to double check your work...I only want to do that if I have to...my head spins with too much technical mumbo-jumbo...

Are those additives and their exhaust recognizably different from normal persistent contrails?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

....Just because you don't understand the evidence and have a thick skull around your pea brain doesn't mean that the evidence isn't overwhelmingly obvious.

I reckon that's pretty much as good a definition of not being overwhelmingly obvious as one could hope for!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You are all very hot and bothered that we believe in chemtrails. I'm not the one with my head in the sand. You can try to dismantle everything here on this thread as much as you want to. The fact that you are so aggressive in trying to debunk every post says a lot about your motives. You remind me of a pack of wolves. Regardless of your use of words like gullible, ignorant, stupid, etc. etc. shows how desperate you are in trying to curb the truth from coming out. The reality is that it's too late for your efforts. People all over the world already know what's going on.

Google "German scientists and chemtrails." Your search will show over 20,000 results from all over the world. Why don't you go and contact every single site and tell them it's all a scam. Seriously, if you're that committed to "operation anti-chemtrail"....make it count. Start a campaign. Fight the whole world and call them stupid and ignorant and see what happens and see what kind of reactions you get.

One poster on this thread has given post after post after post of research and links. That's got to count for something unless your head is in the sand.

Don't bother replying to me. You have nothing to say that will persuade me that chemtrails don't exist. Why shouldn't they exist? It's open knowledge that cloud seeding using silver particles has been used in the past...the only difference here is that the metals in use are now different (more dangerous). It's really not an insane idea...it's already been done and still being done.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Apparently I still need to take this issue a little further with my investigation of "chemtrails". Not because I haven't proved my point or provided enough evidence. But because there is seemingly a bigger need to quiet the over zealous effort of a few individuals who want to prevent any review of or acceptance of the evidence that has already been presented. And also those same few individuals seem to have an opposition to any evidence from any investigation being discussed, examined or presented at all.

There seems to be no disagreement or large argument among those few individuals who oppose the belief that "chemtrails" actually exist. That the technology, the methods, the motives and the means to develop and carry out a project like "chemtrails" is out there and already exists. The only disagreement seems to lie in whether it actually is or has been being used or not. And also of the fact that most if not all of the persistent contrails seen by the public and are most notably being called "chemtrails" have absolutely no connection to the real technology and the probable ways that that technology would actually be being used and implemented. Even though they admittingly agree that that technology already exists. Please correct me if I have this wrong.

I will now present and provide some more evidence as to the actual use of the "chemtrail" technology. As well as a short overview of the existing evidence already provided. This will help in creating a better perspective as to whether the technology described by the "chemmies" is or is not being used.

There is a clear trail one can follow that will connect the dots and provide some key points linking some the key players involved who create, supply and potentially use these technologies involved with the "chemtrail" controversy. Let me first start by saying there is no doubt that it has been used.

Earlier in this thread I mentioned a few US patent numbers that explain part of the technology believed to be being used here in this post....

We will find that by reading those patent applications the companies who requested those patents are listed within the patent applications itself. The patent applications can be looked up and found here..... www.freepatentsonline.com...

edit on 3-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join