It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Thats not proof I say those images are chemtrails show me evidence that those trails were scientifically analyzed and found to be contrails please

Why? What else could they be??

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Haven't seen one shred of evidence that backs up what you or any of the other contrail con artists are claiming. FAIL

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

As I stated in the post you quoted from they are chemtrail

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I am still waiting for the evidence that chemtrails do not exist. And I am still waiting for evidence that God does not exist . Because God is the one who told me that chemtrails are real.

Well I am still waiting for the absolute proof that chemtrails do not exist please

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Thats not proof I say those images are chemtrails show me evidence that those trails were scientifically analyzed and found to be contrails please How long are you going to keep playing this game ?

Depends on how long you want to keep trying to say contrails are chemtrails. Show me that these are chemtrails? Oh wait you can't because they aren't chemtrails they are well you already know.

Contrails.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

what - you haven't seen one shred of evidence that contrails exist?

Gosh - well that's easily fixed - moer than happy to help:

USAF contrail facts

contrails, cirrus trends, and climate

NASA contrail education- you sure as heck need this!

What is a contrail and how do they form?

Hope that helps

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

As I stated in the post you quoted from they are chemtrail

As you stated is not evidence....except that you do not know what constitutes evidence, as we all well know.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I never heard any of your debunking comments on this video yet

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
SHOW ME A STUDY WHERE PERSISTENT CONTRAILS WERE SAMPLED AND FOUND TO BE CLEAN OF CHEMICALS THAT ARE NOT NORMALLY FOUND IN REGULAR CONTRAILS

PROVE ALL YOUR CLAIMS......I ALREADY PROVED MINE

Here is the patent # for the chemtrails once again

ChemTrails - US Patent #5003186 - Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding for Reduction of Global Warming

edit on 1-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I support your quest for this topic having its own forum.
something is not right with our skies,. It is now always hazy
For my location, It is not pollution,
I have done a great deal of traveling across this country and
have been seeing the exact same trails in the sky,.and the lingering haze.
As a kid I was watching the skies and planes,. I am in my Mid 40s
What I see now is not what I was watching as a kid,. the trails dont disappear!
I also spent some time in the AF, so I have been witness to much of what IS normal.
If UFO's that only have blinking or twinkling lights are good enough to hold their own
on a forum,. this topic deserves a shot..

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Unfortunately I doubt that it will be possible because ATS has most likely been warned about giving any credibility to this topic. If they do not follow that warning the whole website would probably get shut down.

And if this not true may we please get a Mod or site owner to make a statement as to whether or not they have or have not been told to back off or squash this issue.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Contrails are NOT the conspiracy, the conspiracy here is the so called chemtrails. That being said the onus is on the chemmys to provide the evidence that they exist and NOT the other way around.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Unfortunately I doubt that it will be possible because ATS has most likely been warned about giving any credibility to this topic. If they do not follow that warning the whole website would probably get shut down.

I haven't noticed ATS posting anythign to this topic at all - how are they not giving it any credibility?

If there's a conspiracy to make it a laughing stock I reckon you are the main agent - how much are they paying YOU to discredit the chemtrail theory??

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I haven't noticed ATS posting anythign to this topic at all - how are they not giving it any credibility?

If there's a conspiracy to make it a laughing stock I reckon you are the main agent - how much are they paying YOU to discredit the chemtrail theory??

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

And if this not true may we please get a Mod or site owner to make a statement as to whether or not they have or have not been told to back off or squash this issue.
well then,. send a U2U to management
You might get an answer,.
But I doubt this is taboo
edit on 1-3-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Maximus187

Well actually I did prove it. Just because I didn't prove it to your level of satisfaction does not mean I did not prove it at all. Thank you very much. But now the burden of proof lies on you contrail con artists to prove that the persistent contrails are chemically the same as regular contrails
edit on 1-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: spelling

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The image at the end of this video is for you

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Where have you proved it? all you have done is posted countless youtube videos without providing any bit of analysis.. if thats your proof then you are seriously making the chemmys look bad. Your replies lack any sort of reasoning and logic, all you do is attack the debunkers personally then post youtube videos as your rebuttal, some of which have already been proven to be false and/or misleading.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Maximus187

Well actually I did prove it. Just because I didn't prove it to your level of satisfaction does not mean I did not prove it at all.

Just 'cos you proved it to your own satisfaction does not mean you proved it at all - we have all seen how your idea of evidence consists of "because I said so".

But now the burden of proof lies on you contrail con artists to prove that the persistent contrails are chemically the same as regular contrails

OK - well I'll give you the same level of proof you offered us. They are the same because I say so.

There - now you can rest easy.

BTW you still haven't said how much they are paying you to reduce the chemtrail hoax to a laughing stock - is it a viable alternative career??

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join