It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

i have and yes that is a real working project, so if you would read the first 20 pages then you would know, HAFB mean anything???

edit on 1-3-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

did you read the paper??

Geoengineering MAY be a means to create a time buffer against catastrophic climate
change while long-term emissions reduction actions take effect. One approach is to
disperse particulates at high altitude to reduce the effective solar flux entering the atmosphere.
Sulfur compounds have been PROPOSED, similar to the compounds emitted
during volcanic eruptions that have been found to cool surface temperatures.

It is about the potential costs - what it MIGHT COST IF IT WERE TO HAPPEN.

Do you not understand the difference between a proposal and an actual activity?

Everyone accepts that there are a lot of proposals out there - there are wiki pages about it, a lot of studies about the possible effects, upsides and downsides of geo-engineering - what's more "chemtrails" are only a small part of it - even in the subset solar Solar Radiation Managementatmospheric sulphur aerosols is only 1 of several possible approaches.

this is also typical of the chemtrail hoax - spaming papers that look at the possibilities as if they proved that it has all been happening for 10 years...........god it's so pathetic!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

A video titled "Hole Punch Clouds/Satellite chemtrails"???

I don't know your level of life experience (up to this point) but, I suggest you go out and find a real education somewhere, instead of these crackpot "chem"-trail paranoid nutbags....THEY aren't teaching you anything but more of their own deluded crap.

Hole Punch Clouds are a phenomenon seen for decades. Because of airplanes (rockets could have the same effect, too....but airplanes are far more prevalent).

Hole Punch Clouds Explained

Fallstreak Hole

Astronomy Picture of the Day

Weather.com blog from February 16, 2011

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
yoreply to post by tsurfer2000h

Hey as I stated I didn't claim to believe in sylphs but since you all seem to ask for evidence and proof will you please provide me with proof that sylphs and chemtrails don't exist. That video about the hole punch clouds was for the song and the picture at the end of the video . Go watch it again

And while you're all at it please show me proof that God doesn't exist because God is the one who sent me here to deal with all you Devil worshippers
edit on 1-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
well lets see if this is a spam site www.aurora.aero... then type in Geoengineering and see what they are up too that is if it is not classified. well i tried onyx.aurora.aero... so now what?????
edit on 1-3-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Here is your video evidence of chemtrails that were made by multiple planes turning around
....... At 26 second of this video is the picture I am refering too
www.youtube.com...

doesnt' actually show them though, does it!

What it shows is a contrail of a holding pattern being blown by the wind - commonly known as racetrack contrails

They are invariably made by 1 aircraft flying a pattern as the wind blows its contrail away, forming the "racetrack" shapes shown.

Here's a simulator that shows how they are made, with some satellite shots of others.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

LOL no the vdeo does not show the planes who left the trails but are you claiming that those trails weren't left by planes ?

Geez now you contrail con artist are making up every excuse to try and dismiss the obvious. Those are not racetrack contrails. WTF

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Did you not see what this is you linked to? Please look carefully to where it says...

Geoengineering Cost Analysis.

Now let us see what a cost analysis is used for. The Business definition for cost analysis

COST ANALYSIS The review and evaluation of the separate cost elements and proposed profit of (a) an offeror's or contractor's cost or pricing data and (b) the judgmental factors applied in projecting from the data to the estimated costs in order to form an opinion on the degree to which the proposed costs represent what the cost of the contract should be, assuming reasonable economy and efficiency.

www.lectlaw.com...

So you want to talk chemtrails? There is not much to talk about when you still haven't shown evidence to back these claims. But hey just keep trying you may get lucky someday.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Here's a simulator that shows how they are made, with some satellite shots of others.

That simulator was very interesting.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Once again for your enjoyment. Please explain away ALL THE IMAGES IN THIS VIDEO.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Unisys Weather provides some insight into how temperature and humidity change with altitude at a number of sites in the USA & southern Canada.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The only way you will ever get a racetrack contrail image to match the real life image I supplied is through a simulator

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

LOL no the vdeo does not show the planes who left the trails but are you claiming that those trails weren't left by planes ?

Can you show me where I claimed that?

I am sure your evidence that I did so must be at least as good as your evidence for chemtrails.....

Geez now you contrail con artist are making up every excuse to try and dismiss the obvious. Those are not racetrack contrails. WTF

WTF indeed - at 26 seconds they are exactly racetrack contrails - dunno what you're on, but it must be good!

edit on 1-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: edit quotes

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I am still waiting for the evidence that chemtrails do not exist. And I am still waiting for evidence that God does not exist . Because God is the one who told me that chemtrails are real.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for evidence that either god or chemtrails do exist......

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

How long are you going to keep putting your foot in your mouth? So now what would you say this was...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8dd908a097e.jpg[/atsimg]

And this one..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56b1294ef784.jpg[/atsimg]

Now hold on to something this may get you light headed, are you ready?

These are contrails and not chemtrails and here is a link to a site you can see more contrails like the ones above.

flickrhivemind.net...

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Thats not proof I say those images are chemtrails show me evidence that those trails were scientifically analyzed and found to be contrails please How long are you going to keep playing this game ?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I am on .......this website........ to expose your lies

just for me?? gosh - I'm touched - my very own chemtrail stalker.

Except it seems to that the opposite is happening.....and not just me exposing your lies - pertty much everyone who actually understands the concepts of verifiable evidence and the scientific method is doing it to you too.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Because God is the one who told me that chemtrails are real.

Can you ask him for the winning lottery numbers for next week? God that is, because if he told you chemtrails are real then you should be able to get those numbers for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join