It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

this is true but what i am getting at or trying to say if it is marketed then there is a use, that does not mean it is being used, but is researched and then again this is the gov or gov funded program(s) in my search for the "IS there real chems being sprayed in high alt above 35,000 feet" there is a lot to sift through not all that i discover is of fact but theory's and speculation. some of which is classifide i can not copy post or get link to them but the odd thing is they are on the web to view, now the next time a run across one ,could be just blog or email but is that not open source? this is why i have reluctant to post them say if i did post one of them and it is a web sever glitch i post the link and the link is DoD for eyes only would that not be a no no?

edit on 1-3-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

So not nano-particles at all then, since nano = 1 billionth of a metre - 1 millionth of a millimeter - and nano-particles are considered 1-100 nanometres.

the micron you mention is 1 millionth of a metre, so 1000 nanometres = 1 micron. The diameter in the Global Security article for glass fibre dipoles is 25.4 microns - 25,400 nanometres. The "superfin" one expected shortly will be 17.8 microns in diameter - 17,800 nanometres.

For aluminium dipoles they are 11 microns thick by 150-200 microns wide.

And both types are about 7.5mm to "over" 50mm long (given as 0.3 to over 2 inches)

so yep - a very long wy from being nanoparticles indeed!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

this is true but what i am getting at or trying to say if it is marketed then there is a use, that does not mean it is being used, but is researched and then again this is the gov or gov funded program(s) in my search for the "IS there real chems being sprayed in high alt above 35,000 feet" there is a lot to sift through not all that i discover is of fact but theory's and speculation. some of which is classifide i can not copy post or get link to them but the odd thing is they are on the web to view, now the next time a run across one ,could be just blog or email but is that not open source? this is why i have reluctant to post them say if i did post one of them and it is a web sever glitch i post the link and the link is DoD for eyes only would that not be a no no?

However, something like chaff, the existence of that is not classified. You can even read up on how many bundles certain kinds of combat aircraft have, You can read up on what different kinds of systems there are, and exactly how it works. You can ready how Navy ships use it, and how that different from how an aircraft would use it.

Do that research yourself, instead of just taking the word of a chemtrail site that makes it sound like a liquid or particle that is sprayed out of tanks and cant be seen
edit on 1-3-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Please no one should be fooled by all the propagandist "debunkers" that keep trying to simplify, hide and dismiss the evidence that is out there. The combination of chemtrails in conjunction with the HAARP technology is being used to modify the weather and the effects are very dangerous and deadly. Do not let someone tell you the answers and explanations to chemtrails are simple or easy or natural. They are not natural and if you investigate it for yourself you will find the obvious attempts on a mass scale to cover up this military/government project.

Edit: There is no doubt in my mind that the warning has been given to ATS. That is why chemtrails are in skunk works.

edit on 1-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
. Do not let someone tell you the answers and explanations to chemtrails are simple or easy or natural. They are not natural

Of course they aren't natural - they are made by aeroplane engines.

They are, however, perfectly normal insofar as if you put a heap of hot warm air containing a lot of water vapour suddenly into the cold upper atmosphere you get contrails, and they can stay around as long as clouds do because they are essentially not much more than ice crystals.

Your constant YT spam is illuminating only because it shows the total lack of evidence otherwise.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Your choice of words just shows me your ignorance. YT isn't spam and my video is from a History channel documentary. YT may not be perfect but it is an encyclopedia of knowledge. Your foolish website contrailscience.com is full of lies and deceit and is an obvious co conspirator of the chemtrail cover up. There is no lack of evidence just a lack of understanding or conscience on your part.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Youtube itself is not spam, but your posting of youtube videos over and over is.

How about this..post one video at a time, and discuss what is in THAT video.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I am not trying to have any more discussions with people like yourself who are so blind to the truth that they can't even think for them self. All of you contrailscience schmucks make me sick and just want to babble on repeating the same things over and over. Following your little guide book of what to say if presented with the facts.

If i was posting an ad or the same video that would be spam. Again you show your ignorance

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

contrailscience.com is full of lies and deceit

Then please point out the lies and deceit on the site.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Following your little guide book of what to say if presented with the facts.

I believe you got that backwards

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Another recruit here to bury the evidence. Get lost !!!

I know all your tactics. I will be back later to re insert the truth while you try to bury it

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I know all your tactics. I will be back later to re insert the truth while you try to bury it

Should you not be in school
go and learn some of the science to and come back when you are educated.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I am not trying to have any more discussions with people like yourself who are so blind to the truth that they can't even think for them self. All of you contrailscience schmucks make me sick and just want to babble on repeating the same things over and over. Following your little guide book of what to say if presented with the facts.

If i was posting an ad or the same video that would be spam. Again you show your ignorance

I take it the irony of your post is lost on YOU!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Nice strawman, thanks for attacking me and not the post

Can you address what lies and dis info contrailscience claims?

All the "chemmies" say the site is bogus, but none can back it up.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I don't care how many smiley's you want to insert into your ridiculous attempts at getting under my skin.

Should you be in putting on your Nazi uniform and goose stepping to your favorite tune?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

OK Tin man and cowardly lion in one......It claims chemtrails don't exist.....I rest my case

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

well chaff is one just1 of about 250 different categories of research HAARP, radar, microwave transmissions, over the horizon guidance, Geo engineering, weather modification,ionization of atmosphere, stratosphere injection, stratospheric aluminum injection, do a web search on any one of them and see were it takes you and then weed out the AJ, PP GLP YT and other such sites. see what you get does it lead you to Aims , Cal tech UCLA Berkly MIT NASA Lockheed martin skunk works,Northrop aircraft, and Boeing.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

what evidence? Where is this evidence that has been "buried"? The YT posts you haev spamed? What in teh world are they spraying? Websites of bad science, wrong science,and unsupported argument by assertion??

I know all your tactics.

Yep - well here's only 2 so that's not too ahrd.

1/ Ask for actual evidence and not unsupported assetion
2/ Compare what is offered to known science.

I will be back later to re insert the truth while you try to bury it

And again - how is your supposed evidence burried? Has any of it been delted? Are you censored?

the only places there is censorship in the chemtrail hoax is on the chemtrail hoax websites and YT channels - yuo can't post a question to tanker enemy - it'l be "moderated" and you will be banned. Ditto with many otehr chemtrail hox sites - not all - but many - both the local ones in my area for example - post 1 comment they do not like and presto - you are banned - I got banned for one for saying they had a lovely photo of a spectacular sunset as my 1st post to them!

Sorry dude - you are in dreamland if you think that it is the debunkers who are burying anything - the moerthings are out in the open the better our case is - the moer people actually evaluate the "evidence" for chemtrails the moer they realise it is a hoax!

So by all means keep posting - you are a case study in why the chemtrail hoax is nonsense.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Obviously THE IRONY of your own post was lost on you as it seems so was you education or lack of it , I have lived near 3 airports all my life, I have been watching planes take off and land since the late 60's no doubt longer than you have been alive! whats changed nothing except the number of flights.

You never know if you stick in and get a job may be one day you will fly and see what an IDIOT you are!

Oh AND NO I dont want any fries with it

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

well chaff is one just1 of about 250 different categories of research HAARP, radar, microwave transmissions, over the horizon guidance, Geo engineering, weather modification,ionization of atmosphere, stratosphere injection, stratospheric aluminum injection, do a web search on any one of them and see were it takes you and then weed out the AJ, PP GLP YT and other such sites. see what you get does it lead you to Aims , Cal tech UCLA Berkly MIT NASA Lockheed martin skunk works,Northrop aircraft, and Boeing.

Now you are just trying to throw as many unrelated things together, and hoping something sticks. Patents, proposals, ideas, research papers are not evidence. Why not show us modified airplanes, or some bases where your chemplanes are based out of.

What ever happened to all that strontium and aluminum talk? Or barium? Did you ever decide yet how much can be naturally occuring?

edit on 1-3-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join