It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

SILLY SILLY BOY, WHAT HAPPENED TO CHEMTRAILS DO NOT EXIST ? OH NOW IT"S HAVE THEY BEEN USED? LMAO

Well if no-one is using them then contrails aren't being made by them are they - what's your problem with a little logic?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Fair enuf - and when I check my 777 notes I see it is pretty much the same - blame it on alzheimers......oh no - the aluminium in the chemtrails is getting to me......

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

The evidence is absolutely overwhelming and irrefutable. Please don't persist with your silly misguided intentions of dismissal and denial any longer. Lest I take out the big guns and lay waste to whatever shred of dignity you have left.

Wow I must have fallen asleep when all of your absolutely overwhelming and irrefutable evidence, because I have yet seen anything that even comes close to being overwhelming or irrefutable evidence. So can you help me out with seeing your evidence you claim to have.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
After the latest onslaught of inanity, this thread needs a breath of fresh air (pun).

There is a dear, departed ATS member who always exhibited rapier wit, intelligence and above all, sanity. No, "departed" doesn't mean 'deceased'.....sometimes, there is only so much "woo-woo" a person can stand around here, before needing a break for a while. The "woo" seems to be ever-increasing, of late.

But, that's beside the point.....the thread needs THIS POST in order to clarify quite a bit of the nonsense posted in the last page or so, by one somewhat aggressively misguided member:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Follow those links, in order to get a proper education on this subject........

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
After the latest onslaught of inanity, this thread needs a breath of fresh air (pun).
There is a dear, departed ATS member who always exhibited rapier wit, intelligence and above all, sanity. No, "departed" doesn't mean 'deceased'.....sometimes, there is only so much "woo-woo" a person can stand around here, before needing a break for a while. The "woo" seems to be ever-increasing, of late.
But, that's beside the point.....the thread needs THIS POST in order to clarify quite a bit of the nonsense posted in the last page or so, by one somewhat aggressively misguided member:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Follow those links, in order to get a proper education on this subject........

If you consider mocking people to be wit then I guess so..
But then that seems to be your style also, so I can see you relating well to that poster..

Why don't you have a really good look at these threads (as posted below)? If you do this & you are able to understand the content therein (which you probably will because the information has been kept extremely simple ),

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

There is no law that says you have to admit when you're wrong about something. You are free to go about with your normal daily life of Trolling and spouting your opinions of things which you're too afraid to actually internalize. Keep spreading your denials and dismissals all you want.

But I know it, you know and everybody knows it. You can go ahead and keep flapping your gums and your arms as if they were wings and trying to flex your fingers on the keyboard. But you will never fly no matter how hard you try. I am really quite bored of this bunch of bananas.

Goodbye and peace be with you.

edit on 28-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Look at yourselves in the mirror and ask ...Is there the slightest chance I could be wrong?

Short answer : No

Enough with the all caps reply no reason to get your panties in a bunch because there are people on here that really do know what they are talking about, Maybe you should listen instead of insulting other members.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Short answer : No

Enough with the all caps reply no reason to get your panties in a bunch because there are people on here that really do know what they are talking about, Maybe you should listen instead of insulting other members.

Really??
After all that has been proven about the Government's past experiments on unsuspecting citizens you really can't believe there's even ONE plane up there spraying unknown chemicals again on unsuspecting citizens???

I would think that is a very naive approach..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Why so hostile? Are you scared of the truth or is it this..

Am I correct on this? I think you know the truth don't you, but are scared to admit it.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

After all that has been proven about the Government's past experiments on unsuspecting citizens you really can't believe there's even ONE plane up there spraying unknown chemicals again on unsuspecting citizens???

That was in the past, but as of right now there hasn't been any real evidence of that happening right now. You see everybody wants to try and find the truth yet when they do they say it is disinfo and blow it off. All I ask is for some real evidence that the contrails are chemtrails and yet it doesn't seem to ever come. Want to help me out there I would appreciate seeing what evidence to prove chemtrails are not contrails.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

That was in the past, but as of right now there hasn't been any real evidence of that happening right now.

There was no evidence in the past either..
It took years, sometimes decades to learn the truth..

And some of "that past" was not long ago..
Heck, I was alive for much of it...
Kinda scary that the Government really doesn't give a damn about us...

But no, of course they have stopped all that now and are just there to help us..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Gerizo

Those are all perfectly normal, recognizable condensation trails. Yet again.

Once formed they will remain....just as clouds will, too. Have you ever see the sky covered, horizon to horizon, by clouds? No contrails...just clouds. Well, have you? Ever?

Ever seen satellite photos of Earth...from orbit...of any number of cloud patterns. Hurricanes/cyclones for instance (extreme example, because they are the largest organized cloud structure formations). How large are they? How far do they extend?

They are all perfectly normal condensation trails??? Look you chemtrail troll, if they were perfectly normal condensation trails I wouldn't have taken the picture. A normal condensation trail from an airplane will not linger in the sky for hours, become wispy, and then turn into a white haze. A normal airplane condensation trail would dissipate within minutes not linger in the sky for hours.

Did you really just ask me if I have ever seen the sky covered horizon to horizon with clouds? I would have to say yes I have many times. No contrails, just white puffy clouds with a deep blue background. Yes I also do not live in a cave, I have also seen pictures from orbit. Which cloud pattern would you be referring too? Cirrus? Altostratus? Stratus? Cumulus? Why is changing the subject to discuss Hurricanes/Cyclones relevant?
Yes, again I have seen how large they can become and how far they extend. How can you say exactly that it was a condensation trail in my picture? Did you fly in the sky and take a sample?

i174.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
[
It took years, sometimes decades to learn the truth.

In the past no one was looking for evidence of what was going on because no one suspected anything was going on at the time. If they had, they would likely have found it.

In the past the incidents which are touted as evidence for "chemtrails" were sporadic, one off, occurrences. "Chemtrails" are said to be an ongoing, global happening. People have been looking for evidence for a decade or more. Like you said...they haven't found any.

edit on 2/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Classy......

Look you chemtrail troll....

This is correct:

A normal airplane condensation trail would dissipate within minutes...

Some do. That is perfectly normal. Do you understand why sometimes the contrail evaporates rather soon after forming, but other times doesn't?? (Actually, "evaporate" isn't technically accurate...."sublimate" is more correct. That is the proper way to describe what happens to ice when it goes from solid to gas [water vapor] phase, without first becoming liquid).

But, you are grossly mistaken, here:

A normal condensation trail from an airplane will not linger in the sky for hours, become wispy, and then turn into a white haze.

What you have just described is a situation and atmospheric condition when the temperature and RH are conducive to CIRRUS cloud formation too.....the contrails, once they are made, just add to the mix. Nature does the rest.

You don't deny that cirrus clouds form, right? You as much said so. Then, why is it so hard to realize the reality of contrails (also, basically, a type of cirrus cloud) contributing and adding to what Mother Nature can do on her own??

Here, best way to understand is in time lapse. These are contrails that persist, because the conditons are ripe for them TO persist!:

It is well-known science. Unlike the hoax garbage "pseudo"-science being spread by the ignorant people on YouTube, and the idiotic, hysterical "chem"-trail websites and charlatans.

Here, as tme passes, the natural cirrus deck is dissipating, even as it moves out of view...because the air pushing in behind it is drier, and hence, clouds don't remain:

When the air conditions change in that way, whether it was contrails formed by airplanes, or natural cirrus that was persisting, the changing atmospheric conditions eventually make them go away. Time it will take just depends on the speed of the winds, at altitude, and how the atmosphere is moving/circulating/changing. It is always different.

Too bad people are taken in so readily by the hoaxers who prey on ignorance and fear......

(A visit in person with someone who is an expert, and you will then verify.....because so many just don't seem to "get it" from anonymous people online who know what they're talking about....odd, since those same will believe ANY crackpot "chem"-trail pusher, even if they've never met....hmmmmm....anyway, try to find some professionals and experts. Local University, for example. Go to the library, look up some meteorology books. Prepare to learn....).

edit on 28 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by backinblack
[
It took years, sometimes decades to learn the truth.

In the past no one was looking for evidence of what was going on because no one suspected anything was going on at the time. If they had, they would likely have found it.

In the past the incidents which are touted as evidence for "chemtrails" were sporadic, one off, occurrences. "Chemtrails" are said to be an ongoing, global happening. People have been looking for evidence for a decade or more. Like you said...they haven't found any.

edit on 2/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I wasn't even being specific about chem/contrails..
Merely pointing out that our Governments have and probably still are doing things the public is not aware of..
And many of the now known facts clearly show many of them experiments were known to be harmful..

I have stated that I have NEVER seen a chemtrail..
But I certainly wouldn't put it past our Governments to spray dangerous chemicals on an unsuspecting population..
They already have a CLEARLY proven history of such behavior.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
i would like to put this in for food for thought www.americanelements.com... this link explains Cadmium Sulfate. It's health risk and other things, oh and i should say that yes some con yes con trails do last as long as chem trails they just do not drift, they evaporate. well here it is the why as to why would they spray and what with
climate.envsci.rutgers.edu...

edit on 1-3-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2011 by bekod because: added link

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Typical and just as expected these mindless Trolls are so predictable. Just like good little robot drones with rat brains attached to them. Now they are back tracking through this thread all the way to page 16 to try and bury the truth before someone sees it .

You shall not pass. You corrupt, desperate, destitute, fiends of foolishness and frailty. Take all your dribble back to the cave you crawled out of and leave this place for good. There is no safety for you here and you will find no comfort. You like to travel in your little packs. Running wild like dogs through threads and when your masters call you cower in shame and fear. .

When will you hyenas ever learn that the Truth reigns supreme. Bring it on you silly cowards. I am back here once again to ensure that the truth be told and take back what rightfully belongs to all the people. You will never be able to bury the truth with your lies and deceit. Try if you like but you will fail.

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING
Recently released documentary explaining the problems caused by Chemtrails
www.youtube.com...

This video was aired on the BBC INSIDE OUT

It talks about the spraying of harmful chemical toxins secretly being tested on British citizens Part 1 of 3

Between 1953 and 1964 top secret trials were carried out using a chemical concoction of zinc cadmium sulphide to simulate how a cloud would disperse biological agents.
Part 2 of 3

Conclusion the British Chemical spraying of zinc cadmium sulphide Part 3 of 3

U.K. government has admitted to spraying British public with deadly toxins.

The Discovery Channel explains in depth the on going mystery and debate over the chemtrail conspiracies.
Part 1 of 3

Part 2 of 3 The Discovery channel documentary on con/chem trails

Part 3 of 3 Discovery Channel documetary

This video talks about Official documents that authorize the use of Chemtrails

Clip from The History Channels documentary on chemtrails, HAARP and weather warfare

A slowed down and magnified view of airplanes releasing chemtrails

An ex military weatherman mentions airplanes releasing "chaff" during a broadcast

A meteoroligist speaking on air about planes releasing "chaff" or metal particles affecting the weather

In 1965 a low flying military plane sprayed a 32 mile trail of germs, germs that cause a lethal disease called Tularaemia or (rabbit fever).
Drifting over a vast swathe of ocean near Hawaii the microbes remained infectious for 60 miles.

edit on 1-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

i know how you feel but the way you post could get this thread closed so i ask that you take a minute and calm down, and if you would post a small comment to each video ie the first one is about cadmium, why it was used on Britten and sprayed by air on its citizens.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I absolutely will and with pleasure honor your request. I apologize for the rant. But these goons have tried too often too double and triple team all valuable and pertinent information throughout this entire thread and many others like it with their total butchery and debauchery of facts and evidence. That I am what I am and I can't stands no more.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join