It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
quote from weedwhacker: "There are no "covert" operations of any sort currently in existence."

what!!!!!!! wow, thanks for clearing that up for us ! haha
edit on 28-2-2011 by TexasTea because: edit

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

NOTE: Also, for all those people who use the word lingering contrails to justify the markings in the sky……that's a very new term. It was created after people started looking up and noticing the crap being sprayed. (NASA)

Is it? Could be but it seems to be most used by "chemtrailers". Persistent is the word more often used and persistent contrails have been observed for a long time.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Chemtrails don't exist ?

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: rearrange videos

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.

--Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
    --Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
    --Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
    --Use snippets and links for external content.
    --Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

edit on 3-3-2011 by Ahabstar because: Three videos in a single post is more than enough, not every user needs to wait until all the videos resolve.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If these were contrails wouldn't the cloud be coming off of the engines under the wings ?

edit on 28-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

They are coming off the engines - contrails form some distance behind the engines because the water vapour takes a little time to cool down.

If they were "spraying" anything else you would expect no gap at all.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Oh. You're back.

Neat videos. Rather than a youtube blitz with no input from you (which is frowned upon here), maybe you would like to pick some specific items presented in them to discuss.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

that "chemtrail plane" is a research aircraftfor SAMPLING skies - ironically it is perhaps the aircraft you might charter to take samples if you wanted to get some real proff of chemtrails.

but no cemtrail proponent will ever do that.....because it'll show they aer afraid of nothing!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Need more evidence shall I continue ?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
Need more evidence shall I continue ?

I'd rather you actually provided some evidencde rather than spam discredited YT crap.

link   

I can field this one.....have seen that junk video many times.....as well as many of the other idiotic "examples" by "tankerenemy"...
(The guy has no clue....either that, or willfully deceives people. SO, either, as says in the video title, an "idiot", or on a mission to spread the hoax....).

First off, that first jet. It is an Airbus A-340, obviously. The paint scheme identifies it as likely belonging to Virgin Atlantic Airways. (I will check....the red paint on the engine nacelles is common on that airline's livery).

I see the contrails form behind each engine, just as expected. Of course, they begin only as the airplane is moving from very dry air, into air with more humidity. The temperature/relative humidity values change, and then become conducive to contrail formation...when the previous area of atmosphere did not. It is THAT simple.

Now....it is a +10-minute video. Care to point to specific "problems"??

(I think I know one....you will see some misting coming from the bottom of the fuselage center?? THAT is from the drain masts that all airliners have. Are you a boater?? If so, you may have heard the term "gray water". It is used water that is dumped. From the galleys. Coffee, water from melted ice, in the ice buckets, etc. AND, from the lavatory sink drains, when you wash your hands, or brush your teeth. It goes overboard. All of those drains are plumbed to at least one, and on larger jets, two or more masts, center bottom of fuselage. These are also electrically heated, to prevent ice build-up.....)

Of course, "chemmies" like 'tankernenemy', who push this hoax, don't want people to know this....they prefer people to remain uneducated and ignorant........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Gawd!!

I see that you SPAMMED the thread with posts of yet MORE crap, and completely debunked videos???

You have a long road of learning ahead of you....

edit on 28 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Of course as expected nothing will ever be good enough proof [snip]

I'm sure a signed letter by the president himself wouldn't even convince you ..HA HA...EPIC FAILURE

[snip]
edit on 28/2/11 by masqua because: Removed personal attacks

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Never mind that what i said here was true. I accept your censorship

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Dually noted and I will refrain from personnel insults. However I believe true ignorance does not lie in insults. It lies in the denial of the truth.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Not one of you have discredited anything except yourselves

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by weedwhacker

Of course as expected nothing will ever be good enough proof [snip]

Nope - I can tell you exactly what would be good enough proof - a proper sample set of contrails showing that there is something in them other than what is expected as a result of the combustion process.

the size of the data set, geographic distribution of samples, handling and analysis of the samples should all be determined by and in accordance with proper scientific practice.

I await anyone doing so with bated breath.....

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

There is only one reason I posted these videos here and it doesn't concern any of you. These are for everyone else to view and make up there own minds. And to not be fooled by a bunch of mumbo jumbo tech talk that has only one purpose. To decieve mislead and misinterpret the obvious existence of the chemtrails.

Keep holding your breath.. practice makes perfect

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

I see the contrails form behind each engine, just as expected. Of course, they begin only as the airplane is moving from very dry air, into air with more humidity. The temperature/relative humidity values change, and then become conducive to contrail formation...when the previous area of atmosphere did not. It is THAT simple.

(I think I know one....you will see some misting coming from the bottom of the fuselage center?? THAT is from the drain masts that all airliners have. Are you a boater?? If so, you may have heard the term "gray water". It is used water that is dumped. From the galleys. Coffee, water from melted ice, in the ice buckets, etc. AND, from the lavatory sink drains, when you wash your hands, or brush your teeth. It goes overboard. All of those drains are plumbed to at least one, and on larger jets, two or more masts, center bottom of fuselage. These are also electrically heated, to prevent ice build-up.....)

edit on 28 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

What complete and utter rubbish. That kinda false excuses may fly where you come from but it doesn't hold a shred of credibility in my neck of the woods

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join