It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

First of all the video wasn't even released until after the date that your studies were conducted. Your studies were done in April. The movie was released in October. The mere fact that these small time studies are being done gives credibility to the whole topic in the first place.

By the quotes of a some small town local newspaper article who is obviously trying to keep the town calm about this whole thing and is also most likely owned by the people who would have an invested interest in dis-informing it's locals. I hardly fell you have debunked anything with your opinions. Your suggestions are even more far fetched and "what if we assume" that I am literally laughing at your meager position you want to stand so highly upon.

That study doesn't appear to be much more than a bunch of high school students taking a cup of water back their lab and using some litmus paper. Get out of here with that useless debunk junk and get real man.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

First of all the video wasn't even released until after the date that your studies were conducted. Your studies were done in April. The movie was released in October.

Doesn't October come after April? If the video was released after the article....? Oh never mind.
October of what year?

By Paul Boerger
Mount Shasta Area Newspapers
Posted Jun 10, 2009 @ 12:08 PM

www.mtshastanews.com...

Please provide evidence that the testing was done by "a bunch of high school students taking a cup of water back their lab and using some litmus paper."

But, if you had bothered to look at the test results which were used in your precious video, you would see that the tests referred to in the above article were done by the same lab; Basic Labs, in Redding California.
edit on 2/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by Phage

First of all the video wasn't even released until after the date that your studies were conducted. Your studies were done in April. The movie was released in October. The mere fact that these small time studies are being done gives credibility to the whole topic in the first place.

By the quotes of a some small town local newspaper article who is obviously trying to keep the town calm about this whole thing and is also most likely owned by the people who would have an invested interest in dis-informing it's locals. I hardly fell you have debunked anything with your opinions. Your suggestions are even more far fetched and "what if we assume" that I am literally laughing at your meager position you want to stand so highly upon.

That study doesn't appear to be much more than a bunch of high school students taking a cup of water back their lab and using some litmus paper. Get out of here with that useless debunk junk and get real man.

Didnt you say you did not draw any conclusions yet, but you apparently already concluded everything from your video is true, but any lab reports to the contrary are false, even if apparently its the same lab.

And yes, its not gobbletygook or whatever it is, that Aluminum and barium, and strontium are present in nature. You may be alarmed to know that Mylanta have lots of aluminum in it, fireworks have plenty of barium, and some toothpastes have lots of strontium. If barium is so bad, then why is it used in medical procedures for x-ray imagery?

Face it, you fell into this junk science trap by chemtrail promoters, that claim if there is aluminum or barium present at all in the ground, then its can only come from airplanes. You will find those in ANY soil sample you take, ANYWHERE. And in ANY water sample too that has been exposed to any dust too

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Doublepost
edit on 28-2-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

What you all fail to realize, no strike that, I'm sure you do realize. Is that none of the people who believe that geo-engineering and chem-trails are harmful have anything to gain. In fact they and (the more I listen to you all include me too now so we) actually spend time, effort and money to prevent these kinda things.

While on the other hand the people who would do these kinds of things have a lot to gain. I'm seriously done with this thread now. I will let this one go because I find no point in discussing or arguing about the mere existence of something that has clearly already been planned out using scientists and lots of money and also already documented yet it supposedly in your minds doesn't even exist and has not ever been put into action yet though right? If it's not happening now already, which I do believe it is, then it is without a doubt staged and ready to get underway in the very near future.

Edit: One last note...no ones eats dirt buddy but we breath air.....DUH
edit on 28-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: edit

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by firepilot

What you all fail to realize, no strike that, I'm sure you do realize. Is that none of the people who believe that geo-engineering and chem-trails are harmful have anything to gain. In fact they and (the more I listen to you all include me too now so we) actually spend time, effort and money to prevent these kinda things.

Really?
www.google.com...
Dang, can't quite get the link to work. Click on the "shopping" button.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

While on the other hand the people who would do these kinds of things have a lot to gain.

What things? which particular version of chemtrails is it that you think is happening - the saving the earth from global warming (which I think would help us all), the depopulation (which doesn't seem to be working very well), or somethign else?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Trust me whoever is selling those T-shirts are not the people trying to stop the harmful effects that the chem-trails would have. Those are just some more crooks trying to make a buck off the suffering of others.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The so called people trying to stop global warming are only doing it because they don't want to pay any proposed carbon taxes. And yes they are one and the same as the people who wish to depopulate the planet. Kill two birds with one stone. Can I go now ?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Oh. Like the people who made your precious movie. Seems they are selling T shirts too.
shop.ebay.com...

Amazon

Nothing to be gained. In the internet society...fat chance.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah well if you don't get it by now. I doubt you ever will. No one is getting super rich selling T-shirts but the pharmaceutical companies and corporations that back them and the whole health care industry do.

Trying to sustain and organize any kind of social movement for the health and well being of the people pales in comparison to bigger behemoth that they're up against. And clearly you see what you want to see and so will I. Now I'm off to take care of me, myself and I. And you can go ahead and stick around here holding your hands over both your eyes.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hey think about what they are trying to hide out in space with all that cloud cover. It ain't all just about reducing global warming or depopulation. It's about control and manipulation. You don't have to lie or hide what the people can't see.

While you I sit around here playing ring around the rosie and pop goes the weasel. they;re busy planning their next move in the global chess game. You just a pawn in their game. A Small fish in a big sea. and there are actually much more important issues than some D.U.M.B chemtrails
edit on 28-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Oh, I get it. I get that scammers feed on fear. I get that scammers feed on ignorance. I get that people fall for it and become disciples rather than admit that there is nothing to support their claims. Nothing but bad science, ridiculous "tests", and illogical conclusions.

Funny thing about "chemtrails". Contrails, which had been nothing but contrails for decades, suddenly became "chemtrails" at the same time the internet really got going with the general public. That's the only thing that really changed.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No actually you don't seem to get it at all. Why don't tell me why you are so interested and invested in this topic if it such a hoax and we're all suckers? Why do you care so much about informing and correcting us fools who are so gullible ?

I get that you are just a wolf in sheep's clothing

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Note the motto of ATS.
The "chemtrail" hoax is based in ignorance. I present facts to counter that ignorance.

Aaooooooooooooo!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Waaaaa I want my mommy
edit on 28-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Take some time out of your busy schedule of defeating ignorance to stop and smell the roses and breath in that clean fresh air you wish was there. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE CHEMTRAILS....Adios

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

Nice post! I am a little surprised that nobody has responded to you as yet... Seems everyone just prefers to argue the toss/ rail on easy targets.

I liked your point about the phrase 'lingering contrail' not being used until people started noticing what was going on in the skies above their heads. It might be worth asking some old-timers who live near airports whether they've noticed any changes in the length of time a 'contrail' lingers...

Interestingly, after I saw a very clear UFO recently, near to where I live (and reported it to one of the online reporting sites - Real UFOs) - a 'black helicoptor' flew over the area we live, appearing to bring with it an almost sulphurous cloud cover, which totally blanked the skies out (at an extremely low altitude).

It becomes more bizarre with each time I reflect on it... At first I had thought it was a police chopper, looking for criminals (who tend to hide out near us, as there's several patches of undeveloped land/ derelict properties like abandoned churches). We have police choppers over every few weeks, and they're unconcerned with stealth, buzzing around for what seems like hours sometimes, trying to flush criminals out of hiding spots. They have a well-lit undercarriage showing it's a police chopper, ordinary aerial identifying lights, a beam that shines down, fly at fairly high altitude, and tend to fly in wide circles for long periods of time.

I went out for a smoke (having heard the helicopter for a few minutes) after reporting the UFO on Real UFOs and on ATS, and saw that instead of the police, it was this 'black helicoptor' - which looked like a Sea King (like the coastguard use), but dark-coloured, without the regular lights of a normal helicopter. It was following a 'back & forth' flight path (South-North, then a little to the West before repeating - like mowing the grass). The noise was different - much deeper than a police helicopter, but muffled ('stealthy'). It was around for about ten minutes max (that I was aware of - it was very quiet, despite the low altitude), and then was nowhere to be seen. It only had a single, small and flashing soft yellow light on its undercarriage.

The 'chemical fog' that it appeared to have left behind lingered for hours, and seemed like low-lying cloud cover across the whole area (several square miles), though yellowish-tinged and unusually opaque. The partial cloud cover prior to the appearance of the helicopter had been medium-high altitude, like altostratus, and moving at relatively high speeds with wind. The 'chemical fog' looked like regular stratus, except half as high as it should have been (should be 6000 feet; this was around 2-3000 feet, at a guess), not moving (except by 'glooping' laterally) and it was the wrong colour... It was almost as though it was so low that it was reflecting the street lamps from throughout the area - in a uniform spread through the body of vapour (which makes sense if there were particles in there reflecting/refracting the light through the body of 'cloud').

Anyway. I've sufficiently creeped myself out now. * pulls blanket over head *

edit on 28-2-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: grammar

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join