It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Star for your honesty and willingness to investigate the real facts, not being put off the topic by pseudo-authoritative/ all-in-one-basket comments.

NB I appreciate that Phage (sort of) apologised for doing that...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

While weedwhacker might or might not be a disinfo agent, I find myself agreeing with him more and more. I have respect for WW because he will stick around and go toe to toe, no matter what the topic is. I do not want to sound like I am worshiping him or nothing, but I think that he makes alot of sense most of the time.

And watch your back, everyone on ATS is a disinfo agent.

Paranoid, maybe, maybe not.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

He may be a troll...his stance on 911 is a big red flag...however the contrails can be checked. I have given this a lot of thought and a moderate amount of study, and although Weedwhacker is troll-like, if he is a pilot, then he and the pilot-types you'll find are trained to see things a certain way. They see nothing unusual about the increase in contrails because they are a pretty predictable phenomenon.

If someone was indeed manipulating the weather like this, pilots would need to be thoroughly fooled, and that could be accomplished through trainingindoctrination...so I rationalized anyway. Disguising "chemtrails" as contrails is how I'd do it.

But then there's this...if the military were to manipulate the weather with chemtrails, then to be truly effective, they would need to do it whether or not the atmosphere was conducive to persistent contrails. Spraying when persistent contrails would normally form wouldn't make sense...if a chemtrail has the same effect on weather as a contrail, why not just use a contrail?

Of course, if they're trying to poison us, or test aerosols, then the only time they could pull it off would be during the times when persistent contrails were predicted...and so on. You can make yourself dizzy thinking about it...

For a weather modification program to be in place, it would be relatively easy to expose by comparing visible air traffic to sounding data for the area, registered flight paths and altitudes. If you're serious about finding out, you've got to do the math.
edit on 28-2-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I am still trying to find out what the heck is going on with this topic. I prefer to read the information that has been presented for myself and come as close to a logical answer as I can get.

This chemtrail topic is like war. It is a war that will never end because each side gets more recruits everyday.
edit on 28-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: as

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You are kind of creeping me out.....

Why else would you have made a specific thread defending yourself and claiming not to be a disinfo agent?
You gave yourself away with that one.

Um....."trolling" through someone's (VERY old) started thread topics is creepy....and rather ironic.

You see, the mere FACT that I bring logic, science, reason and sanity to my posts invited the utterly paranoid accusations....HENCE that thread idea. (BTW...apparently it is LOST on you that the term "disinfo agent" is applied to many, many, many other members here as well....read the responses)....The I in the thread title was obviously meant to be rhetorical.....(maybe I should have put it into "quotes", to make it more obvious?? I didn't think that was necessary)

So, as usual, the last bastion of denial and delusion is the ever-present, and worthless "disinfo agent!" accusation. Weak.

Tell ya what...HERE is what you do. Use the ATS site as the Staff are constantly suggesting. USE the "ALERT!t" function, on specific posts. (In the mini-profile is a drop-down menu....blue word "member"...it is there). In the box that pops up, type to your heart's content any concerns. The staff will investigate. Furthermore, there is also a generic "Complaint" feature (somewhere....haven't actually looked for it yet...). THAT will, I am told, be looked at by a LOT of pairs of eyes, on Staff.

Go ahead....voice your concerns, have them thoroughly vet me. The egg will be on YOUR face. (And, it will be privately on your face, as you, and whomever you communicate with, will be the only ones who know).

You may feel the sting of shame privately......no gloating will be forthcoming, nor is it even worth wasting time on, anyways..... Meh!

edit on 28 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

LOL, you are entirely entitled to your opinion my good man. And although I have only been here on ATS for a short time. I have pretty good instincts. Which I trust whole heartedly. Yesterday was actually my first encounter with Mr Weedwacker and I could quickly and quite obviously tell that he had nothing to contribute but negativity.

There was no value to his words, no substance to his argument, that I could perceive at least and in my opinion his posts actually contain nothing but elementary schoolyard bully bologna. And only act to derail, distract and dis inform anyone and everyone from the true facts being presented by the people attempting to make positive impacts to the discussion. at hand.

I also noticed you along side him yesterday as well and again in my opinion you two are sidekicks who like the Joker and the Penguin from Batman and Robin. Please take no personal offense to my evaluation of the situation. But that, at least for now, is how I see it. Have a good day and let's get back on topic, shall we ?

Remember opinions are like a_holes everyone has one and most of them stink.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Please show me anywhere you have brought logic and science to a discussion. I really would like to see something you have stated based on facts and not just argumentative conjecture.

But let's make it quick because I know you like to think that it is all about you but it is not and i will remove myself from this conversation if we can't stick to the subject matter at hand.
edit on 28-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: edit

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Has any of you actually even seen the video documentary I posted yet? I don't think so because no one has tried to debunk any of the actual facts contained within that video and no one has given any reasonable answers or explanations as to why the levels of particles found during the filming of that video are so high.

In the video they speak about the levels of barium found on the top of Mt Shasta. The particle levels are so high that if a human being was to drink from the snow pact that it could be deadly.

Will please comment on that if you have actually watched the documentary. And if you haven't watched it well ...
Here is the video link one more time

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I also posted the text from a short article that written in USA Today yesterday. Please if you don't want to watch the video then how about commenting on the article.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Has any of you actually even seen the analysis of the "testing" in the video which has been posted a few times? I don't think so because no one has tried to debunk any of the actual facts contained within that analysis and no one has given any reasonable answers or explanations as to why "testing" shown in the video was so badly done.

In the video they speak about the levels of barium found on the top of Mt Shasta but they fail to note that samples were not taken from the top of Mt. Shasta. The particle levels are so high that if a human being was to drink from the snow pact that it could be deadly. In the video they don't say that the samples were taken from Shasta Ski Bowl. It is a bad idea to eat snow from heavily used ski areas.

Will please comment on that if you have actually read the article. And if you haven't read it well ...
Here is the article link one more time

contrailscience.com...

edit on 2/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

OMG..,, are you actually saying you think the skiers dropped barium out of their pockets or something like that? Or that the bottoms of their ski's are coated with barium?

This is ridiculous logic and complete and utter denial. Something just like an alcoholic would do. Feel free to believe whatever you like. As for me I trust the video more than anything else I've seen, read or heard. If it don't make sense then it probably isn't true. I also know that that video made a lot more sense than your suggestion about some ski bowl.

Oh and how about the glasses of water that were set out in the peoples backyards that filled up with the barium and other particles? Was that from Santa's sleigh and reindeer when he flew over their house?

I guess I will have to get a new study testing other ski sights for barium now right? I've added my two cents to this whole pity party for the defense of chem-trails. Why you people decide to ignore the truth is beyond me. But hey I guess truth is perception and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Mt Shasta, which is in my home state, is far too beautiful as is the rest of this country to let ignorance and denial claim victory. Will the reality of all this only sink in when it hit's home and when it's too late.

How about the complete lack of knowledge or concern on the part of the Senators and Representatives in the video. You can't deny that now can you. Time for me move on. I'll check back later.
edit on 28-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: edit text

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You fell for the junk science video, and obviously have two different standards. You will take in anything from that mockumentary without any proof, but you have a much higher standard of proof for someone who disagrees.

Usually the more strong the claim, the more evidence is needed. But with you, its the more wild the claim it, the less evidence is needed, and its only needed for those who refute the idea.

Barium, Aluminum and strontium, are all present in the ground, and will also be present as dust too. This silly idea that you should not have naturally occuring elements and minerals in nature, is silly to say the least. Again, where do you think Aluminum, Barium and Strontium come from if not in nature? Do you think they are all synthesized in some lab?

Aluminum makes up about 8 percent of the earths crust. Your silly film gets alarmed, at much much lower levels.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

So you didn't read the article did you. You didn't pay much attention to the video either because it did not claim extremely high barium levels in the snow sample. It claimed high aluminum levels.

Yes Shasta is a beautiful area, but not exactly pristine.

Three towns are under Lake Shasta; Kennett, Copper City, and DeLaMar. They were copper mining communities that flourished between 1905 and 1925 before it became too expensive to mine the copper from the surrounding hills.

www.shastalakevacations.com...

Consider that Lake Shasta is fed by streams and rivers which run through old mining areas. Consider that measurable amounts of aluminum and other metals are found in Lake Shasta's waters.

Now consider that "sample" was submitted in February of 2009. Now consider that in 2008-2009, water levels in Lake Shasta were the lowest they had been in years, exposing large areas of lake bed and old structures.
www.keprtv.com...

Now consider what happens when that exposed lake bed gets exposed and the materials contained in it dry out. Now consider what happens when the wind blows that material around.

There are many sources for aluminum in the environment and there is no way to connect the material in the samples to "chemtrails".

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Geez Louise, any more gobble dee gook from this bunch and I think I'm gonna puke. I haven't made any statements as to the natural existence of those elements. I only stated that the levels found were much higher than normal The snow pack had been tested before and the levels were not that high. In a very short time span the particle levels spiked to outrageously high amount.

I haven't made any conclusions or assumptions. I gave a second source in the article from in USA Today that also mentions the other plans that are being tested and developed without the publics consent or knowledge. All I'm saying is that the tests should be made public and that they should be halted until the public as well as congress gets a chance to be informed about what is actually being planned and already taking place.

In the article they discuss another geo-engineering technique where they develop and farm algae to try and remove more carbon from the atmosphere. This has the effect of poisoning the fish that eat the plankton that eat the algae. When the fish eat the poisoned plankton they die because of the release of methane gas inside their stomachs. I believe that these techniques also have something to do with the mass die offs of birds as well .

Come on people get with it. This isn't the time to play back seat scientists. Let's get the real data studied published. So that we can actually have a chance to review it before we screw up the whole ecosystem. You deny that it even needs to be studied apparently. That's what makes you all so transparent.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Real testing was done. Odd that the makers of the video didn't mention it.

Water samples were collected April 20 and testing was done by Basic Labs in Redding using method EPA60108 with containers provided by the lab to ensure no contamination. The results are as follows:
• Ream Ave. and W.A. Barr Road pond - Not Detected;
• Shasta Ranch Road pond - 0.097 milligrams per liter;
• Sisson Meadows pond - 0.085 milligrams per liter;
• City Park headwaters - Not detected;

www.mtshastanews.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage what do you think of them trying this www.blewbury.co.uk...

Space sunshade

There is a place between the earth and the sun, known as the Lagrange L1 point, where the combination of the gravitational attraction of these two bodies will keep objects orbiting the sun in approximately the same position. If objects can be placed in this location to shield the earth from the sun this would reduce the sun's energy reaching the earth. The total area of such a sunshade required to make a difference is naturally a few percent of the cross-section of the earth, or several million square kilometres. One scheme proposed by Roger Angel at the US National Academy of Sciences in April, 2006 involves firing billions of minute reflectors into space using a large rail gun or coil gun.
from the link

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I live near 2 major airports. I have seen the regular flight paths of planes and then I have seen other unmarked white planes making criss-crosses over and over again. They turn off their sprays, come back around and turn the sprays back on to create an "X." If the planes were creating normal contrails, the physical act of turning on and off the sprays would actually mean that the plane engines are being turned on and off (I've seen no planes crashing so far).

And they follow NO FLIGHT PATH when doing their "X" markings. I've watched them turn back around to do that hundreds of times!!!!!!

For anyone who has 2 eyes to see, a brain to think and intelligence to put 2 and 2 together, it's a no-brainer.

They are doing cloud seeding with different metallic particles. Instead of silver, they are using aluminum and barium which are VERY dangerous to the human body. I believe that Alzheimer's, heart attacks, strokes and asthma increasing is a direct result of the spraying for the past 12 years.

For those members who don't believe such a thing is happening, don't slam people for believing it. Let them research and learn how to PROTECT themselves. You may not see the point in all of it, but I'm glad that I figured it out years ago. I have done natural remedies to remove the heavy metals from my body and I'm glad I didn't listen to the skeptics.

I probably saved myself and avoided several health problems in the future. Everyone should do the same.

There is NOTHING WRONG with trusting your own eyes and listening to your own instincts. I didn't wait for the MSM to tell me that weather modification is real. I've been taking care of my health for the past 12 years to avoid heavy metal toxicity and the health problems associated with it.

NOTE: Also, for all those people who use the word lingering contrails to justify the markings in the sky……that's a very new term. It was created after people started looking up and noticing the crap being sprayed. (NASA)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah sure ok genius, blah blah blah and whatever you think is clever. Gee how cute and smug you must feel now.
This is not my area of expertise and I'm sure it isn't yours either. Isn't lovely how you have no concern what soever.I think it is quite strange that you don't want a real study by experts to be done on a larger scale and that the data be made public. Why is it that you all feel this way ....hmmmm What could it be....hmmmm Maybe....SATAN

See y'all, I'll have better conversations about this with people who actually have some concern for the truth instead of trying to cover it all up with denial and defensive posturing. Adios amigos go eat your cheese ya bunch of rats and vipers.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I think it's kind of silly.

It seems unlikely that the reflectors can be kept at the Lagrange L1 point for very long, as the point is one of unstable equilibrium.

www.blewbury.co.uk...

Maybe this would work
www.southparkstudios.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

yes i happen to agree with you on that one!!!! some times SP has some good ideas ,better than the experts. but do you think they would try it just to see if it could be done , er the link not SP

edit on 28-2-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

edit on 28-2-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join