It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Rumsfeld - "What is building 7?"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I didn't see any threads about this yet.

On Mancow Muller's show today, Donald Rumsfeld was asked, "No plane hit building 7, why did building 7 come down? What do you tell people?"

Rumsfeld's answer, "What is building 7?" ... "I have no idea. I have never heard that."

This seems to be the first Youtube video out about this... I do not agree with or condone any of the user's personal views about Donald Rumsfeld, I am merely using his upload for the audio of that morning show...

Fast Fwd to 1:11 for the audio from the show

Do you think he is lying, was he stumped, or does he actually have no idea what World Trade Center building 7 was?
edit on 23-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Without context, it's hard to tell. There is no mention of World Trade Center in the audio clip, so maybe he didn't realize that's what they were referring to. Not trying to defend him, but that clip isn't enough. "Building 7" could refer to a lot of things out of context.
edit on 23-2-2011 by warbird03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

There's more of the interview that will surely be out by tonight. Most of the interview is general banter about nonsense like what is his favorite TV shows and movies, etc. I'm sure Rumsfeld definitely knew what Mancow was referring to when you listen to that portion.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Maybe, but if somebody asked me about a "building 7" without mentioning World Trade Center or 9/11, I wouldn't have a clue what they're talking about. Any idea if either are mentioned in the full audio?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Yes they were mentioned beforehand, I asked the YT user for a link to the audio he used in his video so I can post an extended audio version. And I agree that a regular person asked about building 7 won't really know what is being asked, but this is Rumsfeld, that should be embedded into his brain, like it is in many of ours.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

If they were indeed mentioned before then you do have a point. What I meant though was that just "Building 7" could refer to so many things, especially in the military. I'd imagine there's scores of bases with a Building 7. Seems like it probably doesn't matter though if it wasn't really out of context.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Agreed. But just in this short version, a plane hitting a building is mentioned, how many topics about planes hitting buildings do you think he is asked about? Maybe he is going senile.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
He is a politician, they lie. He know exactly what when down and is just trying to deflect the question.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Having watched the towers come down on the day it happened, until now I never heard of WTC building 7 either

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

It's been all over these forums. The average person hasn't heard of it though, mostly because all the attention has been diverted from it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
As Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld was very intimate with the events of 9/11 that day. With the official story just a big white wash with many unanswered questions remaining and false statements provided, the next most likely suspects are for the "inside job". Donald Rumsfeld is on this list of suspects and is now trying to lie his way out of it. The pressure has been building for a long time and will not stop until it gets the right answers.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
He's 78, probably senile, and has his head so far up his keester he has to unzip to smell the B.S. he and his Bush cronies have been shoveling for the last 10 years.

We won't get disclosure until he, Dick, George and the rest have long since died of old age.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is today's Alex Jones show on free mp3 audio -

rss.nfowars.net...

I can't tell how far in it is as my quicktime doesn't have elapsed time, but it is about 3/4 of an inch into the show from the audio play adjuster. Alex interviews Mancow today about this interview. Mancow sent it to Alex Jones and Alex played it today in the 1st hour of his show.

Mancow tells Alex, "How could he not know, I couldn't wrap my mind around it.... how does he not know building 7?"

As soon as the AJ video of today's show is posted I'll post it here with the longer audio. If I can find the full interview I'll put it here also, if anyone else can find it, much appreciated for a link to it.
edit on 23-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Alex Jones interviews Mancow about Rumsfeld and WTC 7

Still looking for Mancow's audio from that day, premium membership is required to get copies from Mancow.com

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I just posted the following story at BeforeItsNews

- - - -

Yesterday, Alex Jones had Erich " Mancow" Muller on his show to talk about an interview Muller had the day before (February 23) with Donald Rumsfeld, who was US Secretary of Defense during the attacks of 9/11. Muller asked Rumsfeld what he says to people in response to the felling of World Trade Center, Building Seven, which wasn't hit by a plane, and the fires were almost out, yet it fell at freefall speed, in classical demolition manner; following buildings 1 and 2 on 9/11.

Rumsfeld answered: "What is building 7?" ... "I have no idea. I have never heard that."

Muller, a mainstream who is awakening to the realities of 9/11 being an insider conspiracy, admitted to Alex Jones that this is a big stinking lie, as blatant as a wife laying in bed, caught with another man, saying, "what man?" yet there he is in bed with her.

Rumsfeld served as the 13th Secretary of Defense from 1975 to 1977, under President Gerald Ford, and as the 21st Secretary of Defense from 2001 to 2006, under President George W. Bush. Combined, he is the second longest-serving defense secretary after Robert McNamara, CFR.

Jones points out earlier in his show that Building 7 was hardly an inconsequential building to the defense apparatus. It was a giant CIA command base, FBI base, NSA base, Defense Intelligence base. Almost the entire building, but a few floors, was government black ops. The State Command Center, the Federal Command Center for a three state area was in there; Mayor Rudy Giuliani's bunker was there.

And Rumsfeld said: "What is building 7?" ... "I have no idea. I have never heard that."

That is such a blatant lie that no thinking person with a brain larger than a chicken could miss that fact. It is prima facie evidence of his complicity in bringing that building down.

The Internet blogosphere is afire with this news; yet, as of this writing, no mainstream press picked up by Google News aggregation has covered it.

Here is the video where Alex Jones interviews Mancow Muller:

Rumsfeld is the classic instance of the devil wearing a tie, having a smooth voice, appearing nice and friendly; yet in reality he is as wicked as they come when it comes to complicity in the destruction of modern society, trashing freedom and the Constitution to bring in a New World Order police state.

Here is more evidence that he belongs firmly in the list of top conspirators who should be brought to justice. You can see why I listed him at ArrestConspirators.com

He is a Benedict Arnold and shouldn't be walking freely about the streets of the planet as if he truly is a nice guy.

# # #

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Either

A. Rumsfeld was 'out to lunch' when Building 7 was pulled and has had his head up his ass the last 10 years so knows nothing about it

or

B. He's lying.

edit on 24-2-2011 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yes I heard about this on the Alex Jones radio show today.

Of course Rumsfeld is a bloody liar. HE IS A BLOODY GLOBALIST PIG, a pawn of the Illuminati. One of many charged with keeping up the cover-up on 9/11.

These people are masters of deception, masters of lying with a straight face to crowds of people.

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
It's odd that Rumsfeld didn't know anything about WTC 7.

During an interview at the Pentagon, he sure knew that the Pentagon was hit by a missile:

They [find a lot] and any number of terrorist efforts have been dissuaded, deterred or stopped by good intelligence gathering and good preventive work. It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center.

www.the7thfire.com...

And he sure knew that Flight 93 was shot down over Pennsylvania:

Just a matter of time before he comes clean about WTC 7.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
When will pussified Americans wake up....

trea·son

–noun

the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.

a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.

the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

Number 3 sounds about right....

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well it seems the word is out all over the place about this...

Google results

Does anyone know anyone with a paid Mancow subscription with access to a podcast or regular audio files from the show that day?
I'm still looking for the audio that led up to Mancow asking about Building 7, anyone got it out there?

edit on 24-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join