It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Use live ammunition against Wis protesters Indiana official says (Official loses job over comments)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

‘Use live ammunition’ against Wisconsin protesters, Indiana official says (Official loses job over comments)

Raw Story (Please follow link for full story.)

Update (3:15 pm ET): Indiana deputy attorney general loses job

The Indiana Attorney General's office announced Wednesday that the deputy attorney general who called for Wisconsin riot police to use deadly force on protesters is no longer employed by the agency, according to WISH.

WIth whats going on in the middle east, what was this fool thinking? Suggesting use of live ammo on protesters is insane!

I am glad he is fired!

We dont need brutes like this calling the shots. If he actually got what he wished for, would of sent ripple effects accross the country. Can someone say 'Boston Massacre', or... 'Indiana massacre' if this actually happened?

wow...

One official in Indiana suggested over the weekend that riot police should use deadly force on those protesting Wisconsin Republican Gov. Scott Walker's plan to strip unions of their rights.

A Saturday tweet from Mother Jones reported on the likelihood that police would soon be clearing the Wisconsin Capitol building of demonstrators.

"Use live ammunition," a Twitter user named JCCentCom replied.

When confronted, the Twitter user stood by his words, insisting that the protesters were "political enemies" and "thugs."

"[A]gainst thugs physically threatening legally-elected state legislators & governor? You're damn right I advocate deadly force," he wrote.

Unbefreakenlievable!

I am glad this didn't happen!
edit on 2/23/2011 by ugie1028 because: Fixed title to make it shorter

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

You can tell this guy has lost touch with reality when he made the statement

insisting that the protesters were "political enemies" and "thugs."

See he doesn't understand those protesters are all voters too...in essence the vary same people who gave him a job and as he works for those people and he stops doing the job he was charged with... it's not surprising for those same folks to stand up and say, "Your Fired!"

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Although this official was in different states, the suggestion of using deadly force is inhumane, especially on protesters.... fellow countrymen.

I am glad his threat didn't play out.

and I AM GLAD he lost his job!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Already posted a couple hours ago-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SnakeShot

Your right it was. A mod will remove/delete it then...

but this one has an update. the deputy who made this comment was fired.

Up to the mods.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It seems that he has forgotten that the only way "The People" have to keep the govt. in check, is a "threat" of violence. That's all we have anymore. Whether it be a verbal or just a general consensus. Peace rallies in America are widley ignored and damn near don't even matter. One would hope for a peaceful solution, but it should be known to those in power, that if you make a peaceful revolution impossible, then they are just making a violent revolution inevitable. Plain and simple. Good or bad decision, you kinda have to listen to the people.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join