It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Have Entered In Says The Lord!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Brothers and Sisters, I would like to share these recent Letter excerpts,

You Have Entered In - Letters From God and His Christ

1/31/11 From The Lord, Our God and Savior

Excerpt

My peoples, hear the Word of The Living God!... All peoples of the earth, hear the voice of your maker: You have all entered in!... The Day is here, and you have entered in!... THE DAY OF THE LORD!

Therefore, bow down heavily...

Fall on your faces, and wail loudly!... CRY OUT!...

Die to yourselves, and grab hold of The Holy One of Israel,
And pray that you are counted worthy to escape!

I lie not!... YOU HAVE ENTERED IN!

Lo, did I not say to you that your knowledge was useless, and all your thoughts and imaginings were in vain?... For I am The Lord, and I do according to the counsel of My own will.
trumpetcallofgodonline.com...

One Hour - Letters From God and His Christ

2/4/11 From The Lord, Our God and Savior

Thus says The Lord: Feel the presence of The Almighty!... Feel the trembling of the mountains! Look at how the hills quiver!... The oxen grumble in their stalls, and the lambs leap about in their places!... I AM COME!

Do you hear the sound of My heart pounding against My chest?!... The thunder rumbling as it approaches? Look how the lightning flashes upon the southern skies! See how the clouds roil on the western horizon! The northern lands are anxious, and the isles of the east are unsettled!... Lo, the deserts burn with hatred!... I AM COME!

My people, hear My words and have wisdom...

For you have but one hour to consider...

I AM COME.

Look deep within, to see whether or not I dwell there...

Do you hear Me calling?...

The trumpet is blown in the four corners,
The warning broadcast in all the earth!...

And still you sleep!...

AWAKEN!

I AM COME!

trumpetcallofgodonline.com...

I think we are about to see a lot of sorrow and destruction

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
this means nothing, these letters could be written by joe bob bumfuq

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
What! are you kidding?

why do people like you even exist. How do you even sleep at night you must be worried sick with believing everything you read on the internet. Do your self a favour and stay away from the prediction forums your heart might not be able to take it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
People have been saying "Listen to God, the End is Near!!" for years, and years..and years......and years and...

Nothing new here, the "date of the apocalypse" has been changed 1,000 times by religious nuts

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Letters From God and His Christ - The Last Trumpet Before The Time

10/21/10 From The Lord, Our God and Savior

excerpt

The God of recompense is risen up! The God of glory is come out!... Behold, I am risen up in My vengeance! AND I SHALL SURELY REPAY THE NATIONS! I have seen! I have beheld it!... I HAVE SEEN IT!... NOTHING is hidden before My eyes! Neither are My ears at all dull in hearing! Tears of great sorrow fill My eyes... Flames of fire are shown up behind them!... My face is red in My indignation!
My heart’s inferno rages over that which is before My eyes!... Persecution! Murder! Death fills every corner! Sin overtakes the land, bursting forth as a flood FROM THE HEARTS OF MEN! My people are slain and disemboweled, and paraded down the streets, hung upon the walls as a trophy and spoils of war, IN THE NAME OF THE GOD OF ABRAHAM!... The name, by which I am called among them... Allah, is NOT My name!...
Despicable peoples!... YOU are the walking dead in My eyes!... Shall I not repay?! Shall I not come down and tear My enemies to pieces?! Shall I not destroy their lands, and persecute their people with the sound of My voice, day and night?! Shall I not move swiftly, and grind them to powder beneath the feet of The Holy One of Israel?! Shall I not come down and consume?!... And destroy?!

Amen and Amen

top topics

join