It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFO Filmed by Newschannel and seen by multiple witnesses in Portland Oregon this morning at 7a

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xterrain
You should always remember...to check twitter for current events in a spot where something supposedly just happened.

twitter.com...?q=ufo%20portland

There's nothing new on twitter but what we already knew, in fact we know more now than what these tweets say, they are talking about the video from February 19th, we are talking about something that supposedly happened yesterday, Feb 23, we know the tv crew was not filming any ufos yesterday's morning, and we know this didn't came from the radio station since the radio guy replied saying he didn't knew anything, but that someone had ask him about that.

So again, since some people can't really read the thread and are just doing the usual offtopic comments, the only thing we got is that someone (probably more but i'm thinking just one person) called a radio show and said there was a ufo sighting and that a tv crew had filmed the event, which later turned out to be false, we don't have absolutely anything else.

edit on 24-2-2011 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Blackghost

Not a peep of this on-line. Maybe they identified what they saw?

Its the same thing people saw off the coast of California and Texas - A contrail from a plane far on the horizon creating an optical illusion.

Their seems to be an uptick in sightings by more than one person, which is nice for a change. Its easy making 1 or 2 people look like they are crazy, but larger groups makes that a bit impossible.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
www.realufos.net...:+TheBestRealUfoVideos NewsUpdatedDailyUfosVideoSightingsAliensAlienPictures+(The+Best+Real+UFO+videos+&+news+updated+daily+ufos+video+sightings+aliens+alien+pictures

Anything here? Im at work, but it appears there is a Youtube video here regarding the ufo.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I live in Portland aswell. I also Live right next to the Willamette River where Black Ghost saw the UFO. I to contacted the news looking for confirmation of the UFO. I called my friend who is an air traffic controller at PDX international airport and he said that the object was on radar and that it was confirmed to be a giant flying taco. Alot like the one that was mistaken for Nibiru the other day.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

That one has been posted. The date of the video, Feb 19th, does not matchup with the dated of this report.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

The DJ initially replied with a yes that people were calling in reporting a UFO and saying a news crew was there, we know now that it wasn't KOIN 6 news. There's been at least one person in this thread from Portland that heard the reports coming into the radio station, and that's all we know lol.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sciopps

Just kidding.....I actually work with CIALeaker and Black Ghost.....This is not a joke what so ever and any confirmation we can get would be awesome. LETS FIND THAT TACO!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Sorry, without a videos this means nothing. I'm not saying I don't believe you but actual videos get debunked when they are obviously UFO's. Written stories will never have credibility. If it is real, and a local news station, it should make the news. I find the smaller ones with nothing to lose will air UFO footage. The larger ones, whether scared of being shut down or payed of of the government, will never air something like that.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This pretty much explains it all...Its all a hoax by the KUFO raido station, seems to have been some kind of publicity stunt to get attention to their radio station, since it sucks and they play horrible music...check this link out and this whole thread is explained, the vid was uploaded 23 hrs ago and has like 10 hits....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CIALeaker

I hate kid chris and KUFO....terrestrial radio is for losers and half wits.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIALeaker
This pretty much explains it all...Its all a hoax by the KUFO raido station, seems to have been some kind of publicity stunt to get attention to their radio station, since it sucks and they play horrible music...check this link out and this whole thread is explained, the vid was uploaded 23 hrs ago and has like 10 hits....

www.youtube.com...

Yep, you gotta love radio!

The tags for the video really just says it all....
* ufo
* portland
* jerusalem
* dome
* new
* sighting
* aliens

I think I would like to add hoax to the list!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
man i hate this town. I gotta move. Case closed pending further stupidity
edit on 24-2-2011 by Blackghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yea, sad to see that a horrible radio station pull a stunt like this. What a bunch of BS, Hearing the live broadcast had me fooled...what a crock, Your right black ghost. F-this town. Portland sux

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

OK, video and audio experts - get on this. Let's try to find corroborating eyewitnesses. I've a feeling this could be THE ONE.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

That video is fake.

Black Ghost what makes that video linked to KUFO am I missing something?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

That video is fake.

Thanks, Sherlock.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Sorry, you sounded serious

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Yea, sad to see that a horrible radio station pull a stunt like this. What a bunch of BS, Hearing the live broadcast had me fooled...what a crock, Your right black ghost. F-this town. Portland sux

I'm sure the broadcast was convincing. As for the people calling in to report the siting, they probably just had support staff at the station make those calls. I've worked in radio and have participated in more than one broadcast as a caller. Even now they call me to fake phone calls!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackghost

come north.... try volcano Rainer area...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I live in Portland aswell. I also Live right next to the Willamette River where Black Ghost saw the UFO. I to contacted the news looking for confirmation of the UFO. I called my friend who is an air traffic controller at PDX international airport and he said that the object was on radar and that it was confirmed to be a giant flying taco. Alot like the one that was mistaken for Nibiru the other day.

This was awesome..still laughing...
edit on 24-2-2011 by CIALeaker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join