It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFO Filmed by Newschannel and seen by multiple witnesses in Portland Oregon this morning at 7a

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackghost
Just found this:

www.realufos.net...

They just posted it, this page was not there today, or at least that heading wasnt. I looked all day. Someone posted that # to throw people off. I swear i saw that video earlier today, but it had a different heading and date. This was not there before. I see the date is Feb 19th on the video, but it says 6pm and the description of the video says taping for a morning segment. And that aint even close to Macaddam Ave. What the hell is going on here?
This is a goddam coverup if i ever seen one. You guys can cry all you want, someone made up that BS title and posted it within the last 2 hrs.

edit on 23-2-2011 by Blackghost because: more info

The video you show here was taken a long time ago, I have seen it before........so something is not right.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Star AND flag for you.

I want to keep this thread on the first page so if any witnesses happened to read the site they will see it.

You know, if you're not registered here, you can't just easily browse all the threads in a forum. The site tries to show you the "best of" or sumthin'.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Greetings:

Nice to see you out here.

Maybe no UFO's to debunk today, so how about this?

Is there anything we here at ATS could accomplish collectively to help in any way our brothers and sisters in New Zealand?

My background is 20+ years Red Cross logistics and volunteer firefighter/first response and I coordinate the ARC Disaster Action Team for my region.

I am willing to spearhead such an effort if there is any interest.

I look forward to your response.

In Peace & Light
tfw

SURVIVING THE AMERICAN FOOD CRISIS OF 2011
DOMINO EFFECT OF FEBRUARY 2011 - I Had a Dream About America's Future

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I am presently in Portland and was awake at that time. I wasn't listening to KUFO, I was listening to the KBOO (heh) morning news. I did go outside a few times and noticed nothing out of the ordinary.

I would have certainly ran for my phone to video it if I had!

The sky was acting strangely even for Portland all day, however. The weather couldn't seem to make up its mind if it would rain, snow, or be bright blue. Is that normal for winter here? I only live here part of the year and I've never spent this time of year in Portland before.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
vjr, and those complaining about the stars and flags on this thread:

Seriously, who cares? If you dont find it interesting, then dont star or flag it. You are all acting like rediculous brats that didnt get invited to the prom. Im going to star and flag this thread for 2 reasons...
1) I find this interesting (this is my opinion, is it ok if I have one?)
2) just because I know it will irk you...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Not much to add. I'm in Portland as well and didn't hear or read anything until logging into ATS tonight. Yes the radio station is actually KUFO. I'll keep my ears open and let you know if I find any info.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Everyone complaining about everyone complaining about stars and flags... you're all the same ha ha ha haa

Okay well it was funny to me whatever.

I personally am finding this thread very interesting and have been following it all day. One day when the "Big One" comes it will start very much like this thread. This is the real reason I'm on ATS. I want to know first and I think there are more intelligent people watching here than anywhere else. I think someone here will beat MSM, I think it will be a rumor to start with because nobody will want to report it at first. I think it will look exactly like this post and I am interested in how everyone responds.

I don't think OP was trying to Hoax anyone I think he was just trying to let everyone know what he heard and try to confirm it where he couldn't. This is natural, good and should be encouraged here. If it turns out to be false or a hoax we worked as a team to determine that and everyone got a good exercise in critical thinking.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
well still nothing i have KGON radio on now live link a few post back yes KGON and KUFO as well no nothing not a word well looks like it was well i hate to say it HOAX

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Exactly! You said that perfectly. I guess it is a bit funny to complain about complaining

I'm here for the same reason and I think it will break exactly like this.
Back to topic, I didn't catch any answers...is there any possibilty it was a different news station crew?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

it's reasonable to to say, until more details, films, stills, or something is uploaded somewhere, everyone has to sit on the sidelines regarding making any sort of meaningfull conclusion about this event. So we wait!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Still waiting on Roswell.

Juuuuust saying.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

HMMMmm nothing on the 11-o-clock news???

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
still noting on KGON yes 92.3 fm Portland OR, USA not one word, how long sense my last post ? you think if that many people and TV crew ,well it should be on the radio, just odd.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Has anyone tried actually calling them?

101 KUFO
1211 SW 5th Avenue, 6th Floor
Portland, OR 97204
Telephone: 503-517-6000
Request Line: 503-733-4101
(Outside Portland:1-800-344-KUFO)
Text: 35270
Fax: 503.517.6401

KUFO Programming
[email protected]

KUFO Promotions
[email protected]
edit on 24-2-2011 by Shino because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
If it was a hoax, then it doesn't sound like one propagated by the station itself otherwise it would be getting some kind of coverage. That leaves those calling in to be potential hoaxers - but why wouldn't they call in a local news station as opposed to a rock show? Makes no sense. It's a shame there isn't an Internet archive for radio streams for this show.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a radio station called kUFO recives lots of UFO reports on the morning show. no information anywhere, apparently everyone that witnessd it called the same morning show. hello? red flag!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Unbelievable all these post for a hoax

Good comedy post

KUFO got you going, good distraction from whats really going on around us.
This UFO thing is the best gag they ever came out with, works every time.

Reminds me of an old computer game called "Lemmings"
edit on 24-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Still waiting on Roswell.

Juuuuust saying.

That made me chuckle first thing in the morning. Star for you.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
did anyone happen to notice that in the video posted by 'MrNinjaMittens'
it starts kinda light out and gets darker throughout the shot?
mebey this was already addressed and i just missed the reply
but if this was supposedly shot at 5-6 am why does it get darker for 7mins?

oh well, could be a cloud cover movin overhead, just a thought..

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Look folks, the UFO was probably the prior evening in Vancouver WA. I didn't listen to the Radio station, but it's likely that they are talking about the same thing. Portland Oregon is on one side of the Columbia River & Vancouver is on the other. Just a bridge separates the two cities and of course the Columbia is the State line. You can be in Portland & a couple minutes later in Vancouver unless your talking specific locations of course then it could be more than a half hour apart.

I saw a different video than this on the news in Seattle zoomed in a bit more, but I didn't save it on my DVR because it looks like an aircraft or sophisticated toy to me. UAV or some balloon with a disco light.Perhaps the Radio station owned the flying toy with the Disco ball as a promotion.

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
found this, posted on the 22nd -
www.upi.com...

VANCOUVER, Wash., Feb. 22 (UPI) -- Residents of Vancouver, Wash., reported seeing a saucer-shaped object with red and green lights hovering low in the sky, authorities said.

Read more: www.upi.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join