It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFO Filmed by Newschannel and seen by multiple witnesses in Portland Oregon this morning at 7a

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
i watch many different news stations every day here, (against my will, not my tv, other person has control of channel surfing) eventualy they told me to not talk during the news cause i always point out their propaganda and i was starting to fracture their phony belief's and lie's they've come to except as their false reality,

otherwise known as being really annoying when your parents are trying to watch something.

who do you think i get my critical analytical thinking from? actualy my parents are much easier to talk to about this then the person i live with now, sure my parents watch the news daily and there were many times were we'd argue over what they said versus what was actualy truth, but we enjoyed the discussions,

this roomate of mine though, jeeze hopeless fool bought into the propaganda hook line and sinker, he wouldnt believe that the news tells lie's if the news told him themselves.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I think it would be more fair to say there isn't any evidence to say whether it's a hoax or not. Calling something a Hoax without ANY information is unfair and non-productive.

It would be fair to say "Nothing to see here, move along"

If some evidence shows up we'll see it, if not this thread will slip away to oblivion...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord
I think it would be more fair to say there isn't any evidence to say whether it's a hoax or not. Calling something a Hoax without ANY information is unfair and non-productive.

Yeah, but with the number of hoaxes that have shown up here recently, it could also be seen as a simple time-saver. Why wait 25 pages?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

ok i have been listen to KUFO and not one word so??? do not know could be a station gag, koin link breaks up so i do not know if they have video or not and here is an other raid station out of Portland OR www.kgon.com... yes that is a real station

edit on 23-2-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

edit on 23-2-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

I'd rather call hoax now and apologise later.

A few things aren't adding up in this thread and I agree that walking away is the best thing.

link   

reply to post by Kandinsky

It would be fair to say "Nothing to see here, move along"

If some evidence shows up we'll see it, if not this thread will slip away to oblivion...

So I could write a thread something along the lines of .... 'I heard a thing about someone that said they heard about a friend seeing something about a thing that might be something that could be an unidentified thing that might of been flying and could of been an object that someone dint know about' and that thread would be worthy of attention here?

I think we can safely say that I would be hoaxing and that a random thread about nothing should be considered a hoax thread.
edit on 23-2-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So if most of us think it a possible hoax until more info why the 42 flag ????????????LOL

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
So if most of us think it a possible hoax until more info why the 42 flag ????????????LOL

Some people anonymously flag because they believe anything without proof one way or the other. It's a case of wanting to believe so much they ignore anything else and hopelessly fall for it and if proven to be a hoax,l guaranteed they'll be defending it and questioning why it was moved to the hoax forum.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Well apparently you could write a thread like that and get quite a few flags and stars... (For the record I'm neither flagging or starring this until I see some evidence)

I do think walking away would be the best thing but this thread has turned into a train wreck and I just can't look away!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Versa

Well apparently you could write a thread like that and get quite a few flags and stars... (For the record I'm neither flagging or starring this until I see some evidence)

I do think walking away would be the best thing but this thread has turned into a train wreck and I just can't look away!

Well if it does turn into something interesting then please PM me, also while your looking at train wrecks can you let me know if Jesus turns up

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
if you had filmed this ufo yourself, then poped on the internet youd find this thread as the only discussion currently active about it, so then you visit this thread and lets assume you probably havent ever heard of this site before,

as a first time visitor this thread being the first thing you see, do you think the attitude thus far is welcomeing? fat chance, you guys are all being asses about the sittuation and im sure it does nothing but discourage anyone who may have the real footage from even bothering to upload just to get more accusations insults and slander just for doing so,

a normal person looks at the pertitent information in this thread and will think, 'we'll i hope someone uploads the video sometime soon,'

and then a normal person reads all the non pertinent posts in this thread and think, 'screw that thread no fun bunch of asses in there'

do you see how all your bad attitudes are hurting the ufo feild? we cant always rely on the witness's and filmer's of ufo's to be hard headed enough to put up with this shi.

this bad attitude is by far the worst worst worst on ats, rude skeptics should all go jump off a bridge.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Just found this:

www.realufos.net...

They just posted it, this page was not there today, or at least that heading wasnt. I looked all day. Someone posted that # to throw people off. I swear i saw that video earlier today, but it had a different heading and date. This was not there before. I see the date is Feb 19th on the video, but it says 6pm and the description of the video says taping for a morning segment. And that aint even close to Macaddam Ave. What the hell is going on here?
This is a goddam coverup if i ever seen one. You guys can cry all you want, someone made up that BS title and posted it within the last 2 hrs.

edit on 23-2-2011 by Blackghost because: more info

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
wow, this thread is at the top of the main live page, I clicked through 4 pages expecting something.. and this is it?

wow.

carry on.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackghost

Sorry

That video wasn't from a news station, that YT poster has several similar videos up.
Doesn't mean you should give up on this one though, I hope it pans out. I've been searching for something on it every few hours or so.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
no video yet...wow
maybe they want to sell it or....
I figured it would surface by now....
realy wanted to see some good footage oh well hurry up and wait

edit on 23-2-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Glad I waited until now to check it and then skipped to the last page.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Sorry

That video wasn't from a news station, that YT poster has several similar videos up.
Doesn't mean you should give up on this one though, I hope it pans out. I've been searching for something on it every few hours or so.

exactly my point, it doesnt make sense that link i posted is not the UFO people are talking about so why did this person just a few hrs ago post this saying on the 19th KOIN 6 news filmed that....like i said its not even in the right area that shot is downtown portland.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
wow, this thread is at the top of the main live page, I clicked through 4 pages expecting something.. and this is it?

wow.

carry on.

You kiddin me? 4 pages is nothing ive clicked through 20 pages and still see nothing half the time around here.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

My guess is they heard the radio reports too.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackghost
Just found this:

www.realufos.net...

They just posted it, maybe they have thier dates mixed up? I see the date is Feb 19th on the video, but it says 6pm and the description of the video says taping for a morning segment. What the hell is going on here?

edit on 23-2-2011 by Blackghost because: (no reason given)

Wait, this actually is rather weird, how some random guy on youtube got access to the tv channel footage? how come that doesn't look at all like a tv channel camera recording? if it is from the 19th, how can they mistake the date and call today reporting it to the radio station? it already happened several days ago, how come people called today? what about the other guy on this thread saying he listened this morning to that same station?

Still no other sites are talking about this, only video comes from a guy on youtube, the video is posted at 4:35 pm today on realufos, but was posted 3 days ago on youtube?

Things don't add up, at all

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join