It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFO Filmed by Newschannel and seen by multiple witnesses in Portland Oregon this morning at 7a

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This thread is a HOAX and the member "BlackGhost" has been banned, as has the three other accounts he set up to support this farce by posting in this thread. It's really sad that people think they can pull one over on the Big ATS. They can't.

My friend was on his way to work this morning between 6:30am-7:00am and was listening to the radio when he heard them say multiple people were calling in saying that KOIN 6 Newschannel was filming a live segment this morning and caught a UFO while filming. I guess witnesses were also calling the radio station saying they saw this UFO. It was on Mcaddam street in portland.

I emailed the newstalk radio guy and told him this story just trying to confirm if it was true or not. He replied back saying it was true, multiple people called in to say that and hes trying to confirm what really happened at this point. Anyone out there in oregon listening to KUFO this morning between 6-7am and hear this? Anyone seen this UFO?
edit on 2-24-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I live in the portland area and heard about this as well. I emailed KOIN news desk to ask why they are not reporting it, but no anwser back yet. I guess they got the UFO on film...Hopefully they will reply and give some anwsers to some quesitons that alot of people here in the portland area are asking. First thing that comes to mind for me is that UFO's like to make appearences before major events. Portland could be due for a big quake in the next few days.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackghost

Not a peep of this on-line. Maybe they identified what they saw?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yea, there is absolutley nothing about this online, I belive they are trying to hide it . The people that were describing it on air were very convincing....Multiple people describing the exact same thing...Im pretty sure it has not been identified.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Any video on this would be great! Let's analyze, synthesize and make some UFO conclusions here

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIALeaker
Yea, there is absolutley nothing about this online, I belive they are trying to hide it .

There is something online, here on ATS

The people that were describing it on air were very convincing....Multiple people describing the exact same thing...

So, what were they describing?

Im pretty sure it has not been identified.

How do you know? if no one is talking about it?

Since you also were listening to the radio at that time, i'm assuming you also know the details right? please share with us, as it is, we only know some people were somewhere and some UFO showed up, details please

Kai
edit on 23-2-2011 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2011 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

link   
If you guys hear anything or find anything out about this please u2u/PM me. This sounds like the real deal based on the info in the OP.

Springer...

link   
I will post it if i can get my hands on it. Im hoping that someone who saw it will come on here and tell us about it. The news will probably bury it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
well so far zip just came from here www.koinlocal6.com... and nothing ? you think this would be top story stuff right? it was no the radio what station? may be i could get a link to that. and here is the radio station www.kufo.com... oh ya that is ROCK!!!!!!!!
edit on 23-2-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
has this story already been squashed by the government and the footage seized?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

is it one of these ??
These are the newest ufo footage I could find from portland

UFO in Portland, OR
www.flixya.com...

UFO Portland 19 02 2011
rutube.ru...

UFO Sighting Feb 19th 2011
www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-2-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
No he said this morning, I tried looking on youtube for February 23rd but no videos on there

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Yes those are the correct links to the news station and radio...(it happened this morning)

So while the radio was on the disc jockey guy said his intern just told him multiple people are calling the station saying that KOIN 6 news was filming a segment on the snow we were suppose to get this morning, and while they were filming it a UFO was in the background. He said some of the callers were actual eye witnesses as well.

That was this morning at 6:30am, later on around 11am i emailed the disc jockey and asked him if this was a hoax or not, he replied back saying yes multiple people did call in about the UFO, he is in the process of trying to figure out what is going on.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If it was live footage someone mus have caught on DVR and will hopefully shortly upload to YouTube. If anyone sees it save a copy to your local drive as it could easily get pulled from any major video sharing site for copyright infringement. It looks like this is a CBS company and they are good at getting material pulled.

Local radio DJs who were on the air at the time should also be a good resource. They should at the very least be able to tell you when this happened, hopefully what segment it was spotted on etc etc.

I don't know very many people in Portland but have already e-mailed the 2 people I do know on an off chance they know something more...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
A UFO caught by a news camera? Fat chance of ever seeing that then...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm wondering if it really was "live" or not, and if it was it still may not have made it on air.. they may not have cut over to that reporter in time or that they were on stand by ..

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackghost
I emailed the newstalk radio guy and told him this story just trying to confirm if it was true or not. He replied back saying it was true, multiple people called in to say that and hes trying to confirm what really happened at this point. Anyone out there in oregon listening to KUFO this morning between 6-7am and hear this? Anyone seen this UFO?

Anyone else find it too coincidental that some radio guy on "KUFO" was reporting that there was a "UFO" filmed..
Not saying it isn't true, but kinda reeks of a lame marketing stunt..
Just saying.

Hope something more comes of it other than that.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I'm wondering if it really was "live" or not, and if it was it still may not have made it on air.. they may not have cut over to that reporter in time or that they were on stand by ..

I quoted you but there's another poster too who thought the same.

"Live" filming with a tv crew generally means they film it live to be edited into part of a report. Therefore, it wasn't live on tv, more likely the crew and reporter were filming the scene in the morning for the reporter to add as part of the bulletin.
edit on 23/2/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Well it looks like they aren't completely opposed to reporting UFO stories...

www.koinlocal6.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Their site is megaslow.
no video yet.
or stills

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join