It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya: 2,000 reported killed in Benghazi, 1,000 in Tripoli

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I like you're thinking about mustaches and I think you are right. I even posted what you said to my friend in Moracco. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I didn't say anything about mustaches. I keep that information very close.

What are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

My apologies I replied to the wrong person, but the information of the person above you on the previous page is something that shouldn't be ignored.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Interesting facebook post by my nephew. He's in the Navy, in Jacksonville.

"Thanks Libya! Because of you I'm on 24 recall to go back to the ship. Haven't even been off 24 hours!!!"

Not sure what that means.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It means he is on 24 hours notice to be recalled back to his ship - if they want him back he has 24 hours to turn up or be AWOL - and he hasn't been on leave 24 hours yet!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is totally crazy, it seems that the civil war is on the verge,and no one can stop this except Gaddafi step down.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Due to a half busted keyboard on my laptop I don't post often, but I found this article interesting.

Obama calls Libyan bloodshed "Outrageous"

Most interesting is further down the article where the author talks about possible sanctions on the country.

The U.S. is said to be considering a range of options to help stop the violence in Libya, including freezing the overseas assets of the Libyan government, declaring a no-fly zone over Libya, which it used effectively over northern Iraq, as well as international or bilateral sanctions.

French President Nicolas Sarkozy also pressed Wednesday for European Union sanctions against Libya's regime because of its violent crackdown, and raised the possibility of cutting all economic and business ties between the EU and Libya.

Interested to see where this goes.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I can only say I really hope the international community does not get involved. If civil war truly ensues, then I have to say it is the responsibility of the people of Libya to fight the Libyan Regime, and not the US or Europe or anyone from Asia. But judging from all the comments coming from the US, I doubt this will go on without any interference. And seeing as how the numbers are rising exponentially, I would guess that this interference will occur soon. Idk why though. Every nation must evolve, and Libya is in the process of that. Im just afraid that if people start to tamper with specimen during this process, we may get some repugnant mutations...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

1. We don't NEED their oil.
2. OIL was the priority of the faction that was last in power (Neocon/Zionst/Bush-43), not the faction currently in power (CFR/Obama/Clinton/bush-41)..

Not nonsense at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join