It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could judge John Roll have been the actual target in the arizona shootings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The more I have looked at the judge,the more I wonder if he may have been the target of Loughner.Not only did he make a contriversial ruling on immagration in 2009. www.politico.com...
But he ruled against the Brady act citing not only the 10th amendment which other judges have cited,but the 5th amendment which may cause the brady bill to be negated all together.

www.thefreelibrary.com...
forum.prisonplanet.com...
www.completesystemfailure.com... gainst-the-obama-administration/
Even the russians think that he was assinated for going against the Obama administration.Could his ruling against the brady bill have lead to the activation of hitman Loughner.Maybe Gabby Giffords was just Icing on the cake after all she is pro-gun too isn't she.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Well, that sure is an interesting angle. I'm not what you would call a true believer in the whole "Manchurian Candidate" conspiracy theories though. I'm not going to rule it out, but are there any reasons why Loughner would have personally wanted to kill the judge? Without a FOIA request is there any way to tell if the judge had ruled on any specific cases that were specifically concerned with or affected Loughner? I admit that I haven't kept up with the whole issue since it died down on the news, I've been busy with other items of interest, but does anyone know whether Jared Loughner had a personal stance or "manifesto" about the judges rulings you mentioned such as the Brady Bill, Illegal Immigration, etc...?

Like I said, interesting angle. I have thought about it before but I'd like to rule out more plausible "mainstream" theories before I jump on the Manchurian Assassin activated by the President's Men bandwagon...lol

V/R
Apex

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apex Predator

Well, that sure is an interesting angle. I'm not what you would call a true believer in the whole "Manchurian Candidate" conspiracy theories though. I'm not going to rule it out, but are there any reasons why Loughner would have personally wanted to kill the judge? Without a FOIA request is there any way to tell if the judge had ruled on any specific cases that were specifically concerned with or affected Loughner? I admit that I haven't kept up with the whole issue since it died down on the news, I've been busy with other items of interest, but does anyone know whether Jared Loughner had a personal stance or "manifesto" about the judges rulings you mentioned such as the Brady Bill, Illegal Immigration, etc...?

Like I said, interesting angle. I have thought about it before but I'd like to rule out more plausible "mainstream" theories before I jump on the Manchurian Assassin activated by the President's Men bandwagon...lol

V/R
Apex

You know ,you pose an interesting question.I found so little about Loughners motives that wasn't speculation, that the idea that he might have had something personal against the judge never occured to me.I saw nothing that even suggested that he even knew the judge.Because he was a federal judge and Loughner had no prior federal crimes I would think that he didn't know the judge.Which does pose the question ,Then why did he shoot him?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Hi ghurka .
Yes I believe the judge was the target and if this is the case it was probably a false flag .
In the research I've done though . It appears unlikely "Jared " even had knowledge that Giffords or the Judge would be there .

I'm keeping my eyes on this case . Because so far there is zero proof that "jared " did this crime .

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Hi doom how are you my friend.I have to admit this one has been bugging me for a while.Picture of the lad first released make him look a bit unbalanced.Wasn't he captured by eye witnesses.Whatever happened to the other shooter that the police spoke about ? I never heard anything more about that.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Im fine thanks , you ?

The other guy is the "taxi driver " who described Jared as a "normal looking guy".

All the witnesses say vague things about the gunman , like he "seemed athletic and young " and "had a callous expression "
They never mention his appearance and the reporters never ask them .

Giffords "meet and greet " was only announced 24 hours beforehand .This makes suspicious , not much for Jared to find out .

My gut instinct ? The guy has been framed .

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

I continue to wonder about the supposed rifle that was found at the scene.Haven't heard about that anymore either.

top topics

join