It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 days until 12/21/2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

Where is the number of the thread located?
Second line sorry .

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

The number is very important in math, almost like a magical number, and like someone else said is mis-represented to have something to do with Satan, which is a different number. I know it's an important number in sacred geometry.

unearthly-souls.tribe.net...

There is a lot of research availible but it's in everyone's head that it is evil so no one will look at it. There is a lot of research relating the number to the sun and Jesus as well, if your interested here's a site.

www.jesus8880.com...

Interesting find, S&F, this is an important number
edit on 23-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Will you take a post dated check? LOL.

I'll write mine for 12/22/2012

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by LiveForever8

Ya know its not like I was making any kind of claim that it means anything. I just thought it was interesting . Why the smart a$$ comment?

Sorry didn't mean to come off as a smartass. Just being friendly.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitsquid

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by LiveForever8

Ya know its not like I was making any kind of claim that it means anything. I just thought it was interesting . Why the smart a$$ comment?

Sorry didn't mean to come off as a smartass. Just being friendly.

Huh? I didnt post that to you honey! Sorry if you thought it was directed to you.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

The number is very important in math, almost like a magical number, and like someone else said is mis-represented to have something to do with Satan, which is a different number. I know it's an important number in sacred geometry.

unearthly-souls.tribe.net...

There is a lot of research availible but it's in everyone's head that it is evil so no one will look at it. There is a lot of research relating the number to the sun and Jesus as well, if your interested here's a site.

www.jesus8880.com...

Interesting find, S&F, this is an important number
edit on 23-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

Thank you ! Very interesting. Funny I am always arguing the pentagram or penticle as a symbol of protection and positive energy but most people associate it with the devil or witchcraft (which is a true association but not evil like many think) I am a witch. I use the pentagram for protection. I never attributed any power to the number 666 but now I am rethinking that. Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

ChazUW YAHUW (Revelation) 13:18
18 Herein is wisdom. He who has understanding, let him calculate the multitudes of the elohim of The Beast, for it is the multitude following the man-made elohim (pagan gods). These are numbered as *SIXTY SIX EVILS.

*13:18-(66 abominations- AHl- “chi xei stigmas”- sixty six evils- the 66 abomination “Babylonian books” of the Bible translations which blaspheme The Saving Name of YAHUWAH 21,000 times, proclaiming a false Savior and way of salvation.

Stick to the basics.... YHWH
(HWHY) -- and learn your own way and let no man including myself tell you how to believe but SEEK ALL TRUTH with a true heart and you will find!

edit on 2/23/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: typo correction

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Ah, so that means that there are 667 days until 12/22/2012?

Well, it's good to know these things.

And 669 days until Christmas after Next.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

The Book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ is actually a compilation of Old Testament references...
...the 666 motif comes from Daniel 3: ... here I will quote the relevant bit for ya...

You will never understand what is meant by the 666 symbol until you understand this story...

Daniel 3:1-5 "Nebuchadnezzar the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof six cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon. 2 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king sent to gather together the princes, the governors, and the captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellors, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, to come to the dedication of the image which Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up. 3 Then the princes, the governors, and captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellors, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, were gathered together unto the dedication of the image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up; and they stood before the image that Nebuchadnezzar had set up. 4 Then an herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O people, nations, and languages, 5 That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up:"

Height threescore = 60, width = 6 and 6 instruments play.

In this instance King Neb was 'the man' and what he was doing was to force worship on pain of death...
...three men named Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego decided not to comply and were thrown into a fire...
...but they were not burned in the fire and a fourth man appeared who was like the Son of God.

...here is how it reads...

Daniel 3:24-25 "Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. 25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

So really the 666 is not about the man or the beast but the fourth man who appears in the fire...
...so it is not a symbol of terror but or deliverance.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I bet you couldn't wait to post this.

Congrats!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Why bump a useless thread from forever ago.....???

It couldn't be to rehash a dated religous debate...that'd just be silly.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
How many days, til the next 'end of the world' date? You know, just in case this one doesn't quite pan out. Is there another 'doomsday' already set? Also, should i, or should i not go Christmas shopping this year? And, you know...while we're busy worrying about this one big day....don't you think we should pay attention to what the "elite" are doing? It seems like a WONDERFUL opportunity to rob us blind; some more. Besides all that...for all we know....the world could end TOMORROW. Anything is possible.
MAKE EVERYDAY COUNT.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join