It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prank call proves billionaire David Koch owns Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and the GOP

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

LOLOLOL!!!!! Go back and read the thread. My post makes perfect sense in the context of all the BS that poster was throwing around, hoping something would stick, when the poster didn't even read the article or listen to the recording the thread is about.

And now you've come in with no contribution to the thread except your bellyaching about my laughing at someone who so miserably failed? Yeah, you keep talking, there.......

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

Please search my posts in this thread. I have made posts hours ago requesting for proof of claims in the op. Doesn't sound like you've listened to the call yourself, or you could point out quotes that have been asked for.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Clearly several folks are quite uncomfortable with this prank call showing the ease to which Koch has access to Governor Walker. They have come to this thread claiming it was faked, then illegal, then irrelevant... all the while characterizing public servants as 'union thugs' and anyone they disagree with as a "Walker Hater".

Clearly a simple prank call has put the anti-union pro-Koch crowd on damage control.
edit on 23-2-2011 by inkyminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO

What are you on about? After 7 pages, nothing has been presented to support the op and the thread title. Have not even seen any direct quotes from the phone call that implicates the governor in nefarious or illegal activities. And you insult somebody that's not buying the pro-union propaganda and asks for proof of their claims?

Here's a link where the Gov talks about the prank call. And he talks a little about trying to get the Dems back but not to trick them. Scott Walker responds to prank call And here's a link talking about his biggest supporter. If someone is your biggest supporter there is a reason why. Koch Brother's Money Fuels Wisconsin dispute

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

Ah, yes, my mistake-----I didn't go through the thread answering every unanswered question that wasn't directed at me. You're right, I'm the a-hole.

If you're still waiting for your quotes, then perhaps you can understand my frustration at someone IGNORING the quotes that have been provided to them?

As to your request for quotes----you can read the full transcript here, as I have. Others in this thread (if, indeed, you have read it) have been addressing your question. Shall I do your reading for you, too?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Walker: So this is ground zero, there's no doubt about it. [...] [T]he new Governor of Nevada called me the last night, he said [...] "Scott, don't come to Nevada because I'd be afraid you beat me running for governor." That's all they want to talk about is what are you doing to help the governor of Wisconsin. I talk to Kasich every day -- John's gotta stand firm in Ohio. I think we could do the same thing with Vic Scott in Florida. I think, uh, Snyder -- if he got a little more support -- probably could do that in Michigan. You start going down the list there's a lot of us new governors that got elected to do something big.

Another casual remark that indicates Walker's stance on unions has nothing to do with the budget.
edit on 23-2-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

Decency makes me come back to this thread.

I must apologize, as I was wrong.

He did say that.

I misread and thought you meant he thought about it . . . as in he paused to think about it. Not that he actually said it.

Well played. Again, sincerest apologies.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I did read the transcript. Thanks. It just never clicked in my head.

Mind Spin said he thought about it. The transcript said we thought about it. I thought Mind Spin meant that they thought about it. Never put the two together.

Helmets and mittens would be too hot, though. II might ask mommy for some flip flops and sun tan lotion.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Actually, I di not throw anything around trying to make things stick. It was a misunderstanding, because I read something in the wrong context.

Thanks for trying, though.

You are free to go back to trying to prove that Wlaker is a demon spawn, and Koch is the anti-christ.

Make sure you rip it from Daily Kos and Rachel Maddow first, though.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Walker's office confirmed the prank call as real:

Washington Post

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Please forgive me, it's late and my head hurts. I may easily have missed something important in this thread. Is the argument:

1) Walker took Koch's call on the third attempt (Koch had to make an appointment to talk with Walker). Therfore Koch owns Walker.

2) Koch donated a lot of money to Walker, therefore Koch owns Walker.

3) Koch suggested a false-flag operation, Walker's office (the "we") had already thought about it but discarded it, therefore Koch owns Walker.

4) Koch suggests Walker fly out to California at Koch's expense. Walker says that would be great (whether that was said out of politeness without really agreeing, or corruption, or just thinking that being in California would be great, we have no way of knowing until Walker takes some action.) Therefore Walker is corrupt and Koch owns him.

As hard as this is to believe, I'm not taking sides. I'm truly looking for clarification and information. If there's more that I missed please tell me. Thanks.
edit on 23-2-2011 by charles1952 because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
conspiracy researcher Henry Makow has an article on his blog about the Koch brothers. He identifies them as being part of the branch of zionist jewish illuminati. One brother bank rolls the right wing and the other the left and for some time. This is an example of how 'follow the money' works and more. Here is the link:
www.henrymakow.com...
Any system of government can and will eventually does become a tyranny.
These same illuminati bloodlines have operated this planet for all of recorded history (sumer). And before that too you think?
Why vote when nothing changes? The republicans carry out certain sections of the illuminati plan. The democrats carry out the other sections. And both carry out some the same sections of the 'work of the ages' (plan).
Consent to what is being done to you is what voting is.
What they have always done is actually a contrary to nature scheme. It is not defiance of nature it is simply unnatural. When you do things that are contrary to nature, you generate problems requiring expending energy dealing with the problems. Unless you don't.
Is there really non-renewable resources when you have the technology they have. It's way, way beyond what you could call super technology. We are incapable of even imagining that technology (dumbed down?) So can there really be non-renewable resources for the illuminati?
'Fighting' or 'resisting' something like this is a good idea? Don't fight it just don't participate in the circus and stage (all the world's a stage).

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
We have a celebrity Dave Koch over here in Australia and when I seen this post I couldnt believe what I about to read. Obviously a different person though.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

So, what you're saying is, you read the transcript and fully understood the part where Walker says "we thought about that" but you were thinking that when the other poster said "he thought about it" that was something else entirely? You read the transcript BEFORE you started asking where Walker had said he thought about sending in goons? Or, even, that you actually watched the video at the point that was provided to you by MindSpin where the exchange took place, but you misheard that as well? In response to his telling you to listen at 4:25, you said:

He paused. Perhaps he was processing the question. Perhaps he was thinking of a polite way to say no, it is a dumb idea. Perhaps he was daydreaming of his wife. Who knows?

If you had EVER read the transcript, or even watched the little tiny snippet of video pointed out to you, you would have known EXACTLY where he said "we thought about it" and you would have understood the context of the question. His "we thought about it" occurs at about 4:38. Did you listen to more than 5 seconds of that tape after 4:25?

Don't cop out now and act like it was all some innocent misunderstanding. Explain how you read the transcript or watched the video but still didn't pick up on the huge, glaring quote "we thought about that"? That quote is in THE SECOND POST OF THE THREAD, FFS!
edit on 24-2-2011 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
What the hell does he mean when he said "I wouldnt call him" hes not one of us??? this is treason !!! this is deciept arrest this #er!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Decency makes me come back to this thread.

I must apologize, as I was wrong.

He did say that.

I misread and thought you meant he thought about it . . . as in he paused to think about it. Not that he actually said it.

Well played. Again, sincerest apologies.

You are my new role model

I love people who can come back and own up to a mistake...we all make them..and we all have a hard time admitting them.

I hope I can be as gracious as you when I am caught in my next mistake (which will undoubtable happen)...actually...you give me encouragement to do so.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I already did.

Daily Kos has not updated any stories yet?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I will own up to my mistakes, and even own up when I am flat out wrong. It is hard, like you said, but it is the right thing to do.

see you at the next debate

*bows out*

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

So your explanation is "I misread multiple times what fourth graders could grasp in one shot."

Okay, man, that's your choice. I'd personally rather admit I was lying about having read the transcript or listened to the tape than cover it up with "I'm incapable of understanding simple sentences when they are quoted to me multiple times."

And that's a cute little dig with the Kos BS. Animals lash out when backed in corners, I guess.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
That ain't Scott Walker, that was Scott Woker, it's a big mix up

edit on 24-2-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join