It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Resorts To Praising Herself Via Second Facebook Account...Fake "Lou Sarah"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
According to this link it's secret, hidden, so perhaps the privacy setting's the reason no one can find it. And if Fox news says it about their beloved Wasillan, it must be true, because they are always right and never make stuff up, right?

That said, and i cannot believe i am defending the utter mutative curiosity of the Sarah Palin i cannot stand, wish she would go away, the media would stop giving attention to he , and pray as a non-religious person that she never gets any position of any kind at any time in government; BUT, her middle name is Louise.

"I thought I could throw 'em off with the Lou!" Palin.

*shakes head*

Why did i even comment on this thread?

edit on 23-2-2011 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2011 by Liquesence because: edit add, edit add.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Now, to be fair, can anyone say for certain that Ms. Palin wasn't just trying to boost her Mafia Wars standing?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by MindSpin

What gets me is nothing embarrasses her! Most people would have faded into obscurity a long, long time ago. She's like the energizer bunny, she just keeps on going,,,and going,,,and going.

Simply put, it's hard to embarrass something that is denser than a stone.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

I'm surprised she didn't say it was an "honest mistake" like her employers. What kind of person goes out of their way to create a profile just so you can post something on one, log out, then log back in as another user, and post a supportive comment to the one you just posted (at least i imagine it goes something like that). Talk about narcissism.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Stop picking on me, I meant, stop picking on Sarah, The Saviour, Palin. Im Awesome, I mean She's awesome.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Yeah it's almost unbelievable and that's how I knew it had to be true. For these people, it's all about appearance and the truth holds no weight whatsoever. It's like she wants to be the next Newt Gingrich, "It doesn't matter what I do, they need to hear my words," what an absolute joke.

Years ago I had a bumper sticker that said; "No Newt Is Good Newt" and my father-in-law hated it because he was a big Newt supporter and he just couldn't understand why I disliked the man. I remember telling him that you can't do one thing in private while preaching another in public and still win my approval, but he never understood because he refused to see the truth about Newt. Today, the same holds true for Sarah and her supporters, it's a product of blind faith.

I sometimes wonder if "narcissism" is a powerful enough word to realistically describe what we are witnessing, not only in Sarah Palin but throughout their entire right wing movement, from Beck to Limbaugh to Bachmann to O'Reilly and beyond.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join