It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Resorts To Praising Herself Via Second Facebook Account...Fake "Lou Sarah"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Guys, think. When this thread first started, the page was active, yet still not available directly from Facebook. I know because I went through the entire friends' list to see who was connected and to what. There was an air force guy, a bunch of Washington State professors, etc. I looked at this long before you guys started saying the page was taken down.

Second, when it says on Lou Sarah's page that she posted on Bristol's wall -- it would have appeared on Bristol's page. It wasn't there when I checked earlier.

Further, the screen shot of the Lou Sarah page towards the bottom of this thread (page 1) has updates on it since I looked at it earlier today.

How can a page that was taken down, and was not accessible through Facebook to begin with, have updates?

Further, doesn't anyone else find this suspect:

Lou Sarah (Palin's middle name is Louise) was discovered Tuesday by political gossip site Wonkette, which came across Palin's personal Gmail address among the leaked material from the new hit book on Palin written by a former aide. Lou Sarah popped up when Wonkette staff searched Facebook for an account connected to the Gmail address.

Hmmm....so a tell-all book comes out with a secret Palin Gmail account and what do you know! Suddenly there's a new facebook page with that very email address! Amazing.

Source: news.yahoo.com...

Whatever happened to the ATSers that questioned those that divulged information that allowed them to profit?

What benefit would this have had to Palin? It had maybe 20 posts and 14 friends. Her current facebook page has over 2 million people looking at it. What, exactly, is the pay-off?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Apparently it's easier to say it's a hoax than to prove it. Looks like "Sinnthia" was able to find the Lou Sarah account and I thank her for posting it. Until such time that it's proven to be false, I'm afraid I will be accepting it as truth. Furthermore, if you can indeed prove it to be a hoax, I'm sure that the mods. will be more than happy to move this thread to the appropriate forum, which so far, they haven't.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by larrydavid

"Poor Sarah is behind the times. She should be using taxpayer money to buy up space on search engines to promote her propoganda like the Obama admin has been doing with their healthcare BS. But that's ok if your a Palin hater as Obama only spews the truth. " lol

Who said anything about liking Obama? They are both politicians, They are both Liars.
edit on 23-2-2011 by larrydavid because: (no reason given)

Not me

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Well is it still true you can't access a new FaceBook account until they send you a confirmation to the email? If so to use the same email and get that confirmation wouldn't they have had to hack the email too?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hilarious...

The page was cached luckily, but Sarah was quick to pull it after being outed. I don't know which is worse, being so craven as to make a facebook page with a pseudonym so as to praise your real page, or failing so miserably at it. Both her accounts were linked by the same gmail account. What a stooge, she should have invested in the HBGary app that keeps those sort of mistakes from happening.

Palin dismisses ‘Lou Sarah’ Facebook account

Yeah.... and this is someone people actually think can be the next leader of the free world?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
When I made all my dummy accounts on Facebook for having neighbors on games, I didn't even know I could use the same email account lol.

My ignorance led me to make dummy email accounts at various email providers.

But look, even my ignorant stupidity beat sarah palin. That's sad. Real sad.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

What gets me is nothing embarrasses her! Most people would have faded into obscurity a long, long time ago. She's like the energizer bunny, she just keeps on going,,,and going,,,and going.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Guys, think. When this thread first started, the page was active, yet still not available directly from Facebook. I know because I went through the entire friends' list to see who was connected and to what. There was an air force guy, a bunch of Washington State professors, etc. I looked at this long before you guys started saying the page was taken down.

Have a screen shot of anything?

Second, when it says on Lou Sarah's page that she posted on Bristol's wall -- it would have appeared on Bristol's page. It wasn't there when I checked earlier.

Specifically, have a screen shot that would show that to be the case?

Further, the screen shot of the Lou Sarah page towards the bottom of this thread (page 1) has updates on it since I looked at it earlier today.

Which ones and at what time were they posted to the facebook account?

How can a page that was taken down, and was not accessible through Facebook to begin with, have updates?

How can you prove that is even remotely the case?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You too, I see. lmao

Yeah. She is the stereotypical blonde. Hot as hell, but dumb as rocks.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Thanks for posting the screen shot of her page, I new this was too good to be false. It just seems to fit her M.O. to a tee.

I'm just waiting for her supporters to claim that it was an honest mistake and that she thought she was praising someone else named Sarah Palin. You know, like the kind of honest mistakes orchestrated by Fox News on a daily basis.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

What gets me is nothing embarrasses her! Most people would have faded into obscurity a long, long time ago. She's like the energizer bunny, she just keeps on going,,,and going,,,and going.

I know.

I wish I had that...hmmm...what should I call it??? I want to say "self confidence"...but that's not it...it is more like she is completely detached from reality.

So scratch that...I don't wish I had that.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin

I know.

I wish I had that...hmmm...what should I call it??? I want to say "self confidence"...but that's not it...it is more like she is completely detached from reality.

I believe that the politically correct term for what you're talking about is "Testicular Fortitude."

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

I know.

I believe that the politically correct term for what you're talking about is "Testicular Fortitude."

The funniest part is getting all the Palin haters all riled up. You do realize she's rich because of you folks.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

The funniest part is getting all the Palin haters all riled up. You do realize she's rich because of you folks.

No, she is rich because morons buy her books.

I don't buy her books...do you?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

No, she is rich because morons buy her books.

I don't buy her books...do you?

Why do they buy books?

I bet 500$ they don't even read them. So Ironic.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

She's rich because of all the morons who buy her books! The haters don't buy her books and most of us can't stand listening to her on TV! It just goes to show you how many fools and gullible voters live in our country.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm a little slow today, so please help me out here...

Why should I care what Palin or anyone else does on Facebook?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I can assure you that she's not rich because of me, I haven't spent one penny on anything she's ever done and I've never watched an episode of "Sarah Palin's Alaska," primarily because it makes my brain hurt just to hear her talk.

I just think it's quite amusing that she can attract a following of people who are above the 6th grade level. I personally know some 6th graders who can do a better job at concealing their online identity than Sarah Palin has demonstrated with her creation of her "Lou Sarah" facebook account. I guess "birds of a feather" really do flock "together."

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

She should have her accounts deleted from FB. She is breaking their own rules!

Sarah Palin is a moron. I can't believe people actually think her opinion has worth. Scary.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Sarah's middle name is Louise.

www.nationaljournal.com...

By tracing a Gmail account in the leaked manuscript of a disgruntled former Palin aide, Wonkette broke the news Tuesday that both Palin’s and daughter Bristol’s seemingly biggest Facebook fan, “Lou Sarah”—an inverted abbreviation of Palin’s name, Sarah Louise—was the former governor and vice presidential candidate herself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join