It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Resorts To Praising Herself Via Second Facebook Account...Fake "Lou Sarah"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Talk about egotistical people, according to this article; wonkette.com... Sarah Palin has a facebook account under the fake name Lou Sarah which she uses to praise her postings on her original account registered under her true name. I've heard of people who are disappointed in the response they sometimes get to their post, but this is ridiculous. Nothing like insuring that your opinion will be praised, even if it means you have to do it yourself.

I've always thought that Palin was dumber than a box of rocks but this revelation takes it to a whole new level. At this point, I'll bet that she actually interprets her own self-praise as acceptance by others, although I have to give her credit, she never ceases to amaze me.

IMO, the most amazing thing about her notoriety is the number of people that buy into her egotistical fakery. This woman has to be the biggest airhead ever to enter american politics and the republican/tea party just eats it up. What an absolute joke! I can see her now; "They like me, they really, really like me."

Well with that said, I am now off to see just how many flags, stars and praises I can give myself through fake accounts here on ATS. LOL

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The best part about it, is that she is desperately trying to play it off as a "fake" account. LOL.

Hopefully once she loses badly in the primaries, she will sink into obscurity and no longer be heard of....she is almost there anyway.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Flatfish my alter ego, I praise your awesome and undeniably uber thread and post.

Ahhh I love complimenting myself.

-- At first I thought oh you can't prove it's Sarah.
Then I saw, she used the SAME GMAIL account for both profiles!!!
Doh!!!

Good lord that's pretty insane!

I used a different email account for all 10 of my dummy profiles.

I don't play facebook games anymore, but I needed a lot of "friends" so that's why I made the dummy accounts, I needed to expand my game play and those dummy accounts made that possible. However, they also made it cumbersome and BORING so I quit playing those stupid games after like 2 weeks....

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin
The best part about it, is that she is desperately trying to play it off as a "fake" account. LOL.

Hopefully once she loses badly in the primaries, she will sink into obscurity and no longer be heard of....she is almost there anyway.

The media purposely puts Palin on center stage.

Tons and tons of people cannot stand Palin. But Ron Paul doesn't get anywhere near that type of reaction, he doesn't send people into convulsions or panic attacks the way ol Sarah does.

Maybe Palin is only popular because so many people cannot stand her at all? And anytime she does anything, people flip out hard core??

So maybe a good hate-squad is what Ron Paul needs to escalate his popularity?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

-- At first I thought oh you can't prove it's Sarah.
Then I saw, she used the SAME GMAIL account for both profiles!!!
Doh!!!

Good lord that's pretty insane!

I first heard about this on MSM and I had the same reaction but when I read the story I thought, Wow she really is dumber than a box of rocks. Not only is she egotistical enough to figure a way to praise her own post, she is also dumb enough to use the same email address assuming that no one would figure it out.

Have to give her credit though, this new strategy could catch on amongst her mindless followers. They could call it; "False Flag Praise." Definitely presidential material, LOL.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
with the government planning to fake online people, all I can say is she's ahead of them but decades behind the trolls that first thought of this...

guess it just goes to show levels of inteligence

trolls

sarah palin

us government

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

LOL!!! Gonna come back and bite her in the butt, you betcha!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think you've been had by a hoax, or I just got a virus looking at what you linked.

I went to Facebook several times and could not find the page. There is a Lou Sarah -- I could find only one -- and it does not have any of the information contained on the linked supposed "Lou Sarah" page.

Can anyone else find it going directly to facebook?

Also, the author has a huge payday in the works should her book sell as if she is hoping. This may be an advertising gimmick.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I'm sure that you're quite right, about it coming back to bite her in the ass, that is. Of course that's what is responsible for her popularity in the first place isn't it? I mean she wouldn't be anybody if it weren't for all of the old perverts, (including John McCain) that just sit around dreaming of biting her ass, among other things, in the first place.

What really stands out for me is the incompetency to even carry out something as simple as creating a false persona on the internet. Much less the egotistical motive behind it, which was for the purpose of praising one's own post under a different identity. Most internet users would find this to be a relatively simple achievement, but not so for Sarah.

IMO, Incompetency amongst our elected officials crosses all party lines and is a much bigger threat than any ideology. To even think that anyone would consider casting a vote to elect her as POTUS just blows me away.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I don't think it's a gimmick because I first heard about it on MSNBC last night. That's not to say that they've never been had, or me either for that matter, It just seems to fit her M.O. to a tee. All I can say is that if it is a gimmick, it's a believable one.
edit on 23-2-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

I don't think it's a gimmick because I first heard about it on MSNBC last night. That's not to say that they've never been had, or me either for that matter, It just seems to fit her M.O. to a tee. All I can say is that if it is a gimmick, it's a believable one.
edit on 23-2-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

Answer my question though: Can you find this page by going directly to Facebook?

I can not. Which leads me to say it is a hoax. However, if someone else can find it I would like to know how.

There is only one Lou Sarah page on Facebook that I can find -- and it is not the one linked above.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

OK, you're right I can't find the page but couldn't they have already taken it down? Judging by the comments posted under the article, it would seem that the page was available, at least up until it became public.

Another thing that I might add is that last night when I originally heard the news, they were reporting that there was always a time delay between Sarah Palin's original post and the post of praise coming from the "Lou Sarah" account, which would seem to support the story.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

A google search for "lou sarah" brings up this results page:

Google Search Results - lou sarah

In these results this:

Lou Sarah | Facebook

----Which says "Page not found."

So either you're correct to assume it's all a hoax, or it's possible that Sarah has deleted the Sockpuppet Facebook account.

I think the latter is most likely. It's called damage control, and one doesn't get far in politics without it..
edit on 2/23/2011 by nasdack24k because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

It could have been taken down, either because Palin was found out, or more likely it is a mock-up of a page being used to sell a book.

The reason I believe it is the latter is because if you examine the original linked page you will find recent updates, yet nothing on facebook itself.

Either way, it's moot as this page does not now exist.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Sigh.....looks like she may have been able to delete her alter-ego profile (before it went "rogue"! LOL!)

Reminds me of a funny, recent, "South Park" episode:

The rest isn't on YouTube, but is at SouthParkStudios online.
(The entire episode is hilarious, especially if you HATE FaceBook!).

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05089e822fbd.jpg[/atsimg]

Fac ebook page deleted
edit on 23-2-2011 by Sinnthia because: change link and pic

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I personally don't think it was a hoax.

It's not hard to believe that she or any other "famous" person would have a secondary facebook page. Why she didn't make it private though, I don't know, other than the fact she is an idiot. And that the page has now been taken down kind of makes me think it was hers even more.

There is nothing really "bad" that was on the page...except for her "liking" all of her own videos and articles...but that is just funny.

Poor Sarah...she needs to be liked.
edit on 23-2-2011 by MindSpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
Talk about egotistical people, according to this article; wonkette.com... Sarah Palin has a facebook account under the fake name Lou Sarah which she uses to praise her postings on her original account registered under her true name. I've heard of people who are disappointed in the response they sometimes get to their post, but this is ridiculous. Nothing like insuring that your opinion will be praised, even if it means you have to do it yourself.

I've always thought that Palin was dumber than a box of rocks but this revelation takes it to a whole new level. At this point, I'll bet that she actually interprets her own self-praise as acceptance by others, although I have to give her credit, she never ceases to amaze me.

IMO, the most amazing thing about her notoriety is the number of people that buy into her egotistical fakery. This woman has to be the biggest airhead ever to enter american politics and the republican/tea party just eats it up. What an absolute joke! I can see her now; "They like me, they really, really like me."

Well with that said, I am now off to see just how many flags, stars and praises I can give myself through fake accounts here on ATS. LOL

Poor Sarah is behind the times. She should be using taxpayer money to buy up space on search engines to promote her propoganda like the Obama admin has been doing with their healthcare BS. But that's ok if your a Palin hater as Obama only spews the truth. lol

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

Same here. Came in prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt and wasn't even going to look into it, but wow. Yeah the email's a dead giveaway. But I'm sure there will be a "good" explanation for it. "Trig doesn't have his own email yet for his account, sooooooooooo...."

Oh great...deleted profile

edit on 2/23/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

"Poor Sarah is behind the times. She should be using taxpayer money to buy up space on search engines to promote her propoganda like the Obama admin has been doing with their healthcare BS. But that's ok if your a Palin hater as Obama only spews the truth. " lol

Who said anything about liking Obama? They are both politicians, They are both Liars.
edit on 23-2-2011 by larrydavid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join