It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO, ok, you gotta see this one. Is it real...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Check this out !

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Oh my thats exciting. Seems the government wasn't too pleased with that little guy.

In the future you should embed videos, makes it a tit bit easier for other folks

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Interesting to say the least.. based on it's plunge into the water and distance, the splash alone certainly left a water mist on the jets flying by.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Not real, but kind of cool video. I was waiting for the UFO to emerge when the helicopter flew over it and blow through it as it made it's escape.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
sorry mods...didnt realise this was an old video.
edit on 23/2/2011 by jexmo because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Fromabove

CGI. this has been discussed before I believe.

link   

That doesn't even look close to being real. Besides, why would a helicopter be in the middle of that, let alone a civilian looking helicopter. With two jets going extremely fast, turning around and going over the same spot twice at a speed which would make that turn impossible, and making the exact same sound both times? Definitely faked. UNLESS, those two "jets" were battling UFOs,that would make sense too...

link   

One of the oldest UFO fake vids....

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Its a old ATS 1. I think somebody tried to call it cloverfield.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Amazingly faked video.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Check this out !

www.youtube.com...

This one was debunked some months back. It was done by a professional film maker....although I've forgotten why.

There were a few threads on it here but I can't recall exactly what they were called so not sure what to tell you to search for.

Perhaps another member will know and post some links.

It does look pretty amazing though...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Doesn't look very convincing to me. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
While it may very well be fake, if it is indeed fake, could anyone explain the anomalies pointed out in the following video that's intended to "debunk the debunkers" to me?

IT--

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Wow... I am stunned to say the least. I didn't know that this vid was on the ATS before and it was deemed a fake.And they were able to prove it as well ? Yet others took video on the same day of helicopters removing something from the water, and also taking video of UFO's in the area. But, if you say so. I don't buy it yet. CGI cannot do this. Can someone please show me a CGI that compares and doesn't look so cut and past.

And why is it that the ATS seems to have a team of people that have to immediately say FAKE ! FAKE !
People, at least look for other witnesses in the area and so forth. These people were also on the news in Spain and note that the military did not deny anything.

But, again, I'd like to see a CGI do the same thing or something like it, thanks. Convince me will you ?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Here we go....

edit on 23-2-2011 by ckno1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2011 by ckno1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ckno1

Thankyou. Now that's what I call a reply. Good work. There is nothing like good answers to good questions.

And we at least know it wasn't CGI, cause everything can't be CGI. But it was a fiction nevertheless.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ckno1

Since the link in me previous post seems to be broken, I'll lost post the raw link here.
This is a response to your video.

IT--

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
reply to post by ckno1

Thankyou. Now that's what I call a reply. Good work. There is nothing like good answers to good questions.

And we at least know it wasn't CGI, cause everything can't be CGI. But it was a fiction nevertheless.

I think some of it was CGI. I'm pretty sure the UFO falling into the water was CGI,
Plus, were the fighter jets really there, or were they part of another film, which was layered on top of this film?

new topics

top topics

join