It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB already took care of Loughner and replaced him with a duplicate.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Fedge

If the first mug shot was made to look more evil, then we have to ask who tampered with the photo? Since the lapdog media pushed the photo onto the public in sync, it was most likely the authorities that did so, in that case the entire trial should be thrown out due to an attempt to deceive the public into having a pre-conceived notion of evil for the defendant. Which is perhaps why the judge of the trial allowed the release of the second photo, the one perhaps less photoshopped, in a pathetic attempt at recalibrating the mind's view of the defendant. Either way the judge says his reasoning for releasing the second photo despite the defense's argument that it violates the defendants privacy rights was the second photo looked more "tame" so even the judge can see the amount of influence the first photo had.

My first reaction was that the first photo shows he was on drugs. Maybe '___'. The goofy smile, the strange eyes, and the puffy face. He looks fried, if you know the expression. Plus if he was being mind controlled those drugs may have been part of the operation. Whether he was on drugs, or photoshopped, or either, the case by this point has lost all credibility, which is why when I asked to see the video surveillance tape so many people said "but, but, it'll tamper with the trial." Sorry, it has already been tampered with beyond recognition. This is why I am strangely attracted to this theory about TPTB replacing Loughner with a look-a-like, the reason being that it is a far fetched theory, however the facts do seem to indicate different "Loughner's" at each instance, and with the public foaming at the mouth for his execution, it would be just like TPTB to eliminate him while the public was still waiting for him to get sentenced. Just another indication of their complete control over the minds of their sheep. Or maybe not, we'll have to see.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join