It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daytime UFO Fresno

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

IM THE GUY WHO FILMED THIS , IT SEEMS FUNNY TO ME NO ONE BOTHERS TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS AND PEOPLE ARGUE ALL OVER THE PLACE. THIS OBJECT WAS NO BALLOON AND IT WAS IN THE AIR FOR AT LEAST 20 MINUTES. AND HERES A LINK TO MY OTHER VIDEO SHOWING CLOSE UPS ON THIS OBJECT. PLEASE SEND THIS LINK AND TELL EVERYONE TO LOOK ! AND PLEASE EVERYONE TRY ASKING ME QUESTIONS ABOUT IT. AFTER ALL I FILMED IT ! THANKS .......ROBERT
link to close ups .....
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

IM THE GUY WHO FILMED THIS , IT SEEMS FUNNY TO ME NO ONE BOTHERS TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS AND PEOPLE ARGUE ALL OVER THE PLACE. THIS OBJECT WAS NO BALLOON AND IT WAS IN THE AIR FOR AT LEAST 20 MINUTES. AND HERES A LINK TO MY OTHER VIDEO SHOWING CLOSE UPS ON THIS OBJECT. PLEASE SEND THIS LINK AND TELL EVERYONE TO LOOK ! AND PLEASE EVERYONE TRY ASKING ME QUESTIONS ABOUT IT. AFTER ALL I FILMED IT ! THANKS .......ROBERT
link to close ups .....
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hi and welcome aboard!

I only have two questions for the moment, if you don't mind:

Do you remember how the wind was blowing and what was its direction?
And did you have the impression that the 'UFO' was moving against the wind?

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Am i the only one who gets a interdimensional rift vibe from that thing? Looks like a portal or something.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by THEUFOKIDFRESNO

Nice one for the stills
Like I said previously, I have seen a few video's with this object being filmed, I have searched until my eyes bleed, but cant seem to find them, I'm talking 8 to10 years ago. I think it would go a long way if we could find the old clips.

I could have been wrong about there being two objects, It looked that way because of the camera shake of which could not be helped due to the distance. I think you did an excellent job in capturing this 'not a balloon'.

I'll go look some more now. Cheers

edited to add. Oh and welcome.
edit on 24/2/2011 by lewtra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Balloons maybe?
Looks like balloons.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Balloons maybe?
Looks like balloons.

No.. It certainly does not, please show some pictures or video's of these type of balloon ?? preferably from the approximate same distance, if possible. Thanks

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well i'm happy it seems like a genuine video. What it is I cannot say...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
can someone please tell me why a good honest thread like this where we have a video which clearly isnt a obvious hoax ,we have the actual guy who took the footage here on ATS joining in the debate about what it is or could be and after 2 days its only got 2 pages and 4 flags where as over the past week or so we have been bombarded with hoaxes and publicity stunts and they all get more attention than this thread even the recent fake with the cop in the photo with the black triangle in the sky ,i didnt see any mods going into that thread and dismissing it so soon

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Interesting video, Robert usually gets alot of stick from people concerning his vids, but on this occasion he has something interesting.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
can someone please tell me why a good honest thread like this where we have a video which clearly isnt a obvious hoax ,we have the actual guy who took the footage here on ATS joining in the debate about what it is or could be and after 2 days its only got 2 pages and 4 flags where as over the past week or so we have been bombarded with hoaxes and publicity stunts and they all get more attention than this thread even the recent fake with the cop in the photo with the black triangle in the sky ,i didnt see any mods going into that thread and dismissing it so soon

Agreed...so bumping this thread in case some of the regulars have not seen it.
Would be interested in more opinions. Mine? Not sure but I would rule out the balloon theory too.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'm gonna give this a bump although there could be a lot going on with this footage in terms of quality/defects.

interesting none the less though

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
hi , the wind seemed to be blowing the direction of the clouds were going , it was an eastern direction im pretty sure of it. and the object i filmed seemed to be going north west and then it goes down to the east. it probably was in the air alot longer than what i saw. it was moving so slow. it may have been up there 30 minutes or more in my opinion. it looked like a small yellowish bright shine was comming from it at times as you can see. thats why i could see it and thats why i filmed it. i heard a military jet flying by just before i filmed it and thats what i was looking for at the time. pretty weird ! it makes you wonder how much the military really knows and looks. i bet you anything the military has a close eye out on me and my ufo footage. i been filming since 2006. you cant believe the harassment i get from a few of the same people over and over for 5 years now ! one guy even drove by my house giving me and my family threats and he filmed my house and put it on youtube. i been stalked attacked ridiculed threatend abbused etc etc. just cause i post my ufo stuff on youtube. i think the government or some jealous people are doing it. thats another story. i will be glad to talk to you people about it if you want. i hope this helps answere any questions , feel free to write any time ......... rob

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by THEUFOKIDFRESNO

Well, my wife and I have seen a similar object at different times from each other and up fairly close here in Auburn. Both times it flew eastward toward the Lake Clemantine area. The object we saw was kind of acorn shaped and pitch black. It would flash bright light in random places and sort of flare up one side, sometimes underneath, but always in random fashion like it was malfunctioning or something. This object flew almost directly over my head and it had no sound... same as my wife's sighting.

Also, just the other day I ran across another member's video of similar objects (8 total I think) which he video taped over Texas. I'll see if I can dig it up later today or tomorrow.

Personally, I'm leaning toward this being the real deal... Or someone keeps losing their flat black randomly electrifying balloons.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
You should have put a more eye grabbing title on the thread like all the hoaxers and trolls that seem to be the norm on this site now .Robert hurry up and make 20 posts and then start a thread on your story i and am sure others will be very interested in your research .

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by Human_Alien

Moves and looks like 2 mylar balloons. Could this also be an actual weather balloon? Those seem more rare than genuine UFOs.

I think the ship is vibrating so fast the camera is seeing various images.
One ship but many vibrations due to the very fast nature off the suspension forces.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

no it doesnt

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

the truth of the matter allot more people are interested than you know. you are even interested that is why you are here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join