It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion, Genocide, what’s THE difference?!?!?!?!?.... do you condone murder???

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Originally posted by DaWhiz
reply to post by romanmel

But have you stopped having sex?
No sex, no baby, no abortion, no murdering Dr.'s.
Why don't men ever say this? Because deep down you still think it's your right to control by brute force.
Just that simple.

No conception, no abortion. Have sex all you want.

Oops, condom broke, oops forgot pill, oops, IUD fell out.............there is no sure 100% protection against pregnancy except abstinence. And, since women are the gate keepers (except for a man using brute force to rape), then perhaps women should just say "no" from now on.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by geekyone

And there in lies the answer to the whole issue. WOMEN only should be making these decisions, and everyone else (I guess that is men) need to stay out of their body's!! Period. End of discussion.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56

And there in lies the answer to the whole issue. WOMEN only should be making these decisions, and everyone else (I guess that is men) need to stay out of their body's!! Period. End of discussion.

When does the baby get to make his or her decision if they want to live or not?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
if a pregnant women is murdered it is double homcide, but abortion isn't murder? Pregnancy can be aborted through all 3 trimesters due to the medical clause, but it does not specify what medical causes comprise the intention of this clause and so mental distress or aniety or depression suffice to justify late-term abortions which are pregnancies past the age of viability.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I don't think anyone has ever denied that abortion ends a potential life.

What on earth is a potential life?

It's a scientific fact that a brand new human life begins at conception!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

I don't think anyone has ever denied that abortion ends a potential life.

What on earth is a potential life?

It's a scientific fact that a brand new human life begins at conception!

The DNA test will prove it :-)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm assuming from the Op that this thread originated in the UK and it maybe that the Elizabethan age of morals is still ramapant. There was a time when newborns that were too weak to survive birth died and sometime took the mother with them. I can think of a number of situations where a pregnant woman would, could and should consider an abortion. There is an abundance of starving unwanted childern (not to mention adults) world wide.. and based on your selvess ethics would add more to the misery of this world. Get around a little more see the suffering, visit orphanges, and back streets and most of all childern's hospitals. If a mother has little or no chance of supporting a child. not to mention an unwanted child (rape) or a non- caring mother who shouldnt be pregnant (Heroine addict, AIDS, or a life long prostitute). Spend a little time thinking about others not about just your values as you see them.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
I'm assuming from the Op that this thread originated in the UK and it maybe that the Elizabethan age of morals is still ramapant. There was a time when newborns that were too weak to survive birth died and sometime took the mother with them. I can think of a number of situations where a pregnant woman would, could and should consider an abortion. There is an abundance of starving unwanted childern (not to mention adults) world wide.. and based on your selvess ethics would add more to the misery of this world. Get around a little more see the suffering, visit orphanges, and back streets and most of all childern's hospitals. If a mother has little or no chance of supporting a child. not to mention an unwanted child (rape) or a non- caring mother who shouldnt be pregnant (Heroine addict, AIDS, or a life long prostitute). Spend a little time thinking about others not about just your values as you see them.

part of the problem is the culture lying to us about the primary pourpose of human sexuality, and the acceptability of pagan practices and beliefs. leading unnatural lives in the name of education, career, profits, and market opportunities. And they achieve it through mass mind manipulation and thought control. Those bastards!

free press and media are in the hands of private corporate interests
liberal public education is in the hands of private corporate interests
they know how to condition you, and manipulate your mind

edit on 24-2-2011 by mrphilosophias because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenBeans

You obviously can be very easily convinced !
And no you DIDN'T provide ANY SUBSTANTIAL

EVIDENCE

Aladinsane........I agree with you entirely I'm done ...I don't intend to give this thread, or any of

you arrogant, self rightious, men on here trying to impose your will and beliefs on others any

further attention. DEBATE.......don't make me laugh POWER TRIP more likely !

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Just wanted to ask this outta curiosity.

How many of you anti-abortionists are vegetarians?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by SevenBeans

You obviously can be very easily convinced !
And no you DIDN'T provide ANY SUBSTANTIAL

EVIDENCE

Aladinsane........I agree with you entirely I'm done ...I don't intend to give this thread, or any of

you arrogant, self rightious, men on here trying to impose your will and beliefs on others any

further attention. DEBATE.......don't make me laugh POWER TRIP more likely !

As soon as you bring up any rational arguments...we can debate. Until then, it is just you emotionally ranting at us.

You can also dispute my claim that human life starts at conception, with information backed up by biological science.

I bet you won't

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychedelicSam
Just wanted to ask this outta curiosity.

How many of you anti-abortionists are vegetarians?

Not me..what's your point???

If it helps...I don't eat humans

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Yes if men stayed out of womens bodies it wouldn't be an issue

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by geekyone
Yes if men stayed out of womens bodies it wouldn't be an issue

Imagine that. I get so tired of this being the woman's fault.

My hubby says: "If you stick your hoo hoo in the woo woo without a raincoat" - you are responsible.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

There are adoption agencies out there, and Loving people who themselves, would probably kill to have the chance to conceive or rare a child.

I couldn't help but notice the irony in this post. (Or oxymoron - whichever way you want to look at it)
edit on 24-2-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by Chipkin9

There are adoption agencies out there, and Loving people who themselves, would probably kill to have the chance to conceive or rare a child.

I couldn't help but notice the irony in this post. (Or oxymoron - whichever way you want to look at it)[

Yes - I see the irony.

But is anyone aware that it takes something like 10 years to go through the adoption process?

Something needs to change.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

Question - what line of work are you in? Don't have to be specific.

I happened to notice that the OP said they were in a med field, and you seem focused on med issues also, so I am just curious.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I don't think abortion is right when its near your due date, but its ok maybe 1-3 months in (maybe more, maybe less, I'm not sure) There are many scenarios in which abortion is acceptable. Someone who is raped would not want to raise a criminal's child, someone who becomes pregnant from a bad condom may not be ready for a child, etc. Abortion is not the same as killing 8 year old kids. An 8 year old can reason and think, while unborn children aren't really reasoning "children" (1-3 months or so).

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I can't stand self righteous people who think they can force their beliefs on others. All of you anti-A's should learn to keep your opinions to your self, not everyone see's the world the same way. An embryo is not a person. A person doesn't need to live off another persons body to survive. An embryo is not a baby. It could become a baby someday but it is no more a person than a sperm cell or egg. Those of you who disagree with me,.....it's just your opinion, who cares what you think! Your opinions will not change the law, which is a good thing. Stinkin' Christians thinking they can impose their morality on others, makes me so angry

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

No one has too back it up. There are reams of fetal development online. Read up. FIrst trimester is not consciousness. And prove theres a soul without consciousness, since IT IS CONSCIOUSNESS. Bet you can't can you. Isn't it odd, the military looking avatars seem to have this mindset. I wouldn't even allow my sons to have your avatar online or what it says. But my reproductive system isn't yours or Big Brothers to dictate to. I like Canada in its sane laws: first trimester, fully covered by medicare. Universal access.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join