It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion, Genocide, what’s THE difference?!?!?!?!?.... do you condone murder???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

No even if it has happened in your family it’s still offensive and inconsiderate.

All of you condoning abortion are looking at extreme examples of very rare occurrences to justify the murder of hundreds of thousands of children. Do you support a 24 year old woman getting an abortion because it will be an inconvenience to her amoral life.

Stop using wrongs to justify the act of murdering a child, whatever you say that is what abortion is. Ending a Childs live is murder both inside the womb and outside.

Abortion should be illegal and those who practice in it illegally should be subject to the same punishment as other child killers.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by geekyone
No it would be none of your business so why is the idea of her thinking of keeping the baby upset you so much?

It doesn't upset me in the least. You're injecting BS into the discussion. A lame debating tactic. I wouldn't be upset at her choice, regardless what it was. It's her life, not mine.

Originally posted by MindSpin
I don't excuse murder just because the baby is still in the womb.

You don't have to. No one's asking you to change your mind about it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
reply to post by MindSpin

Ok...Let's put this in a more "primal" of NATURAL way. You know law of the jungle thing....

A mother lion will kill her cub AT BIRTH if that cub is severely handicapped and if she is to have more cubs than she can feed, some die, it's called natural selection.

We humans can deal with that because we are too caught up with our concierge and felling guilty about ourselves when we see others of our race die, even if it is by choice.

We are no different than any other animal out there except for the fact that we have the capability of guilt and it is that guilt that leads to liberal compassion and in turn leads to a society of weak followers. Survival of the fittest is no longer a human trait, we are now a species of being as strong as our weakest links.

Abortion is a choice that is given to women, you can take that choice or not and to those that don't, you have no right what so ever in judging those that did !

Oh ok lets just go out and kill the local disabled kids, and stop them from holding us back as a society.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Do you recognise abortion as murder?

Do you think murder is wrong?

If the answer to both of the above is YES, the you cannot justify abortion.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by geekyone

The point of my post was that some of these disabled people would not of been born in the first place if those mothers had been given a choice. Not to go out and kill them....Good god....get your head out of you A$$ please and stop reading what you want to read and insinuating what is not there !

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Wow, you are really stretching trying to compare abortion to a lion killing her cub....really???

This is what happens in abortion discussions....people trying to justify it have to go to extremes...as you are trying to do. But that doesn't apply to something like 95% of the abortions that are used by irresponsible whores who kill perfectly healthy babies because it will "ruin their life".

Nice try...but no.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

No even if it has happened in your family it’s still offensive and inconsiderate.

All of you condoning abortion are looking at extreme examples of very rare occurrences to justify the murder of hundreds of thousands of children. Do you support a 24 year old woman getting an abortion because it will be an inconvenience to her amoral life.

Stop using wrongs to justify the act of murdering a child, whatever you say that is what abortion is. Ending a Childs live is murder both inside the womb and outside.

Abortion should be illegal and those who practice in it illegally should be subject to the same punishment as other child killers.

I fully support that 24 year old woman getting an abortion if she knows damn well she can not provide for the baby that will be born. I fully support her if that woman is a drug addict, a homeless person hell a stupid kid too.....The point is that it is her choice and her choice only we are not to judge that choice and if you are a God fearing Christian then you will know that on God will judge her for her choices.....

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Do you recognise abortion as murder? NO

Do you think murder is wrong? YES

If the answer to both of the above is YES, the you cannot justify abortion. IRRELEVANT !!!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Oh look the eugenics argument!

So we should kill all disabled children because they fall out with our idea of what is a “normal” human being. Hey why not go a step further lets go and bomb all the schools for the disabled, and what do we class as being handicapped, do will kill the blind kids, the def kids, the kids with deformed limbs. It’s not a very big step before we start saying let’s kill the unattractive kids and before you know it we have “designer babies” leading to a perfect race.

I have a severely handicapped cousin, he is the most gentle and kindest child I have ever met, he never stops smiling and despite the fact in all likelihood he will die in the next 10 years, he has blessed his parents and the rest of the family with many wonderful memories. You would have a child like that killed. Shame on you.

So no your eugenics by abortion argument does not work.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Her choice is the bit I have the problem with.

What about the babies choice?

I would say that is paramount and supersedes the mothers choice and as the child cannot articulate his or her choice, I would assume that it is fair to say the child would choose to life (it is a natural survival instinct) and as such the mother should not have the right to chose.

As the child cannot defend his or herself then it is only right that we campaign to abolish this systematic murdering genocide of our children.

edit on 23-2-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Oh look the eugenics argument!

So we should kill all disabled children because they fall out with our idea of what is a “normal” human being. Hey why not go a step further lets go and bomb all the schools for the disabled, and what do we class as being handicapped, do will kill the blind kids, the def kids, the kids with deformed limbs. It’s not a very big step before we start saying let’s kill the unattractive kids and before you know it we have “designer babies” leading to a perfect race.

I have a severely handicapped cousin, he is the most gentle and kindest child I have ever met, he never stops smiling and despite the fact in all likelihood he will die in the next 10 years, he has blessed his parents and the rest of the family with many wonderful memories. You would have a child like that killed. Shame on you.

So no your eugenics by abortion argument does not work.

What are you ? Fuc@#$!@%$ Stupid or what ????

No point having this discussion with liberals....They always end up licking Bill Clinton's butt and wanting to sleep with Hillary !!!

Abortion is a choice and that choice is for EVERY woman! Period.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Her choice is the bit I have the problem with.

What about the babies choice?

I would say that is paramount and supersedes the mothers choice and as the child cannot articulate his or her choice, I would assume that it is fair to say the child would choose to life (it is a natural survival instinct) and as such the mother should not have the right to chose.

Well....baby is not born and is a symbiont. IT HAS NO CHOICE and no one has the power to chose for it except the pregnant woman !

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I am not liberal; abortion is something liberals support. Liberals would argue that it gives the woman greater freedom by giver her the right to chose, some liberals go as far as to say that the state should fund this.

Sorry but most Americans in my mind are liberals and just not realise it, you are taking the liberal line and don’t even know it.

The choice should not be the woman’s, it should be the child’s. And what about the father, what if he wants to keep the child but the woman selfishly murders his unborn child.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

If the father should want to keep the child and can prove to the courts that he is a worthy father then the pregnancy could be brought to term and the child given to the father to raise, But again this goes against freedom of choice. The pregnant woman is the sole "owner" of the unborn child. It is for all biological purposes part of her body.

Ohhh and I am a Conservative by nature and believe that our rights are our own. The Constitution gives you that right, not a political party.

edit on 23-2-2011 by Fox Molder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

A mother in the UK can have a abortion at up to 24 weeks, yet a child at 21 weeks can survive outside of the womb. It does not matter if the child is a symbiont, the child is a living organism with a soul (if you believe that), at approximately 7 weeks has the beginnings of a brain and apparently at approximately 23 weeks become sentient.

Again that argument does not work.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
reply to post by kevinunknown

Ohhh and I am a Conservative by nature and believe that our rights are our own. The Constitution gives you that right, not a political party.

edit on 23-2-2011 by Fox Molder because: (no reason given)

Those rights you are talking about stem from the liberal ideology, these rights should be universal to all men by the grace of their very being. Are you saying that the child does not have rights of its own, rather that the mother owns the rights of that child. That shows a fundamental contradiction in your ideology.

Support of Abortion is a liberal stance.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Are you Male? That's an assumption because of your name.

Everyone - - ever notice in abortion discussions - - most of the anti-abortion supporters are Male?

And it seems to me - - the majority of the anti-abortion threads are started by Males.

I am woman - - I'm the one who gets pregnant - - its none of your business.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yeah with a man’s child.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The symbiont has no rights, no! The mother has full rights to what goes one with her body inside and out

And you are right, those rights are from a Liberal stand point but it's funny how it turns out that Liberals want to change them at a whim to better suit the situation that they are facing when the Conservatives are the ones fighting to keep them intact !

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Yeah with a man’s child.

Don't care. Not my problem.

Just pointing out that most in forums objecting to abortion are Male.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join