It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Obama is a nwo double agent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Do you think that Obama is a double agent in the nwo? He and his fellow pretenders play the game and gain the nwo's trust so that thier clan can usurp control of the order and lead it thier way. I was always wondering. Can the nwo have division too? Are there competing clans jokeying for control for the "crown" of the order?

What happens when two similarly strengthed foes within the order both want to lead? What happens when there are 2 chiefs one "peace pipe" and one football? Who smokes first? Who smokes often? Who buys the "peace"?
Who throws to football and who catches it?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Of course!
AND a puppet...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin

Of course!
AND a puppet...

Play both sides and then. Redirect the New order.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Quarterback and receiver.
I think Obama is a puppet and a tool.
Double agent? I need some evidence.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

No the NWO do not exist, so he cannot be a double agent. If you do believe they exist, because you have been brainwashed by the massive ignorance machine that is the conspiracy media on the internet then it still does not make since. Politicians have transient power and as such would not be suitable for your fictitious NWO. So either way the answer is no.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Do you think that Obama is a double agent in the nwo?

Obama is a hollyweird actor playing the role his masters and handlers have given him to play. His presence is nothing more than a facade created by those who hold the purse strings of the world.

I was always wondering. Can the nwo have division too? Are there competing clans jokeying for control for the "crown" of the order?

They may have minor disagreements. But you don't run the world with division in the ranks. They are not like us. They understand the importance of unity and singlemindedness. Thats why they keep us divided as much as possible.

The nwo is really the owo, which is really the same people who have been running this world for a very long time. nwo is an idea, a goal, a final solution. And that is the direction they are taking us. And mostly by consent of the masses.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

How do you know they are working on the same side. They has to be division. Humans are greedy and makes running a system like owo impossible.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think Obama is an Islamic muslim from Kenya, and that he is anti American.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Then you would agree with Kevin above me. There is no "NWO". It's impossible. Therefore your original question becomes moot.

But seriously, my point is an easy one to understand. If one believes in a "new world order". Emphasis on world. Then one also has to understand that a world order cannot have major divisions in it's ranks. Because teams that don't play well together, lose the game.

Now if you were to scratch the word world out of the equation. And instead use the term new regional order. This would leave room for factions fighting for world domination. And hence, nwo would become a future possibility, not a present one.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Do you think that Obama is a double agent in the nwo? He and his fellow pretenders play the game and gain the nwo's trust so that thier clan can usurp control of the order and lead it thier way. I was always wondering. Can the nwo have division too? Are there competing clans jokeying for control for the "crown" of the order?

What happens when two similarly strengthed foes within the order both want to lead? What happens when there are 2 chiefs one "peace pipe" and one football? Who smokes first? Who smokes often? Who buys the "peace"?

You should Yutbe bush-clinton-bush-carter-regan and so forth with the words new world order and you will be surprised to find, everyone of them spoke of NWO. I believe america is a project and is possibly the core intent of nwo with many other country leaders as being part of NWO. I think IF and or when NWO is factual there will be 7 upward to maybe 13 leaders forming a one world order government. I do not believe Obama has a great end involvement in a actual NWO leader, I do think he is a step in their plans. And he may even know about NWO. That part i dont have an opinion on yet.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I don't think it's happened yet. I think there are some who would like to see something like that happen, some might even be delusional about it and think that it's for the good of the people, and I think Obama may have some of that going. I don't think he's an insider. I think he's just a manboy whose idealism died in office.

What the NWO conjures up in my mind is something like Brave New World or 1984, where humans basically exist as parts in a machine, totally replaceable, monitored like animals, drugged or amused into placid stupidity, and entirely subject to the whims of their monetary and governmental captors. Peasants in a "utopia" governed by a single System. It would be easiest for the men behind the curtain to achieve, and with enough social programming to some people it might even seem like a really very good idea to take the steps towards it. There would be no need for the big, old money behind it to personally interfere with most people, even most presidents I'd say, because they already believe the lie, they contribute of their own volition over time in steps, and it would take something a whole lot worse and more global than 9/11 for it to justifiably happen overnight without massive and presumably successful revolt.

That is, if such a grand conspiracy exists at all. Which I'm not sure it does. But if it is there, I think that's how it would go. In my crazy head, anyway.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

If you need proof of the NWO agenda, just watch Charlie Rose on PBS. He is Bildeberg and I heard him mention NWO on his State of The Union speech swpecial edition. People who say it isn't real are oblivious to everyone spitting the word these days.

As stated above. The president(Obama) is NWO because he is a puppet for the puppet masters, pushing their agenda. The president's agenda is written by not just the president, but a number of people. Money rules this kingdom not the presidant. Double agent, no, I believe that they are allowed to make all kinds of money "legallly" off of the policies enacted.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I believe there is only one agenda. And I don't know about a double agent, but he's certainly two-faced.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

Do you believe there are multiple competing clans in the nwo.

I mean they all cannot be on the same page right?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I think that will be the ultimate downfall of the NWO, infighting and division. As for Obama, I just see another globalist scumbag in government. And government is by default useless and corrupt.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Is it possible to tell if someone is a globalism payroll employee?

Pushing eugenics,abortion, and birth control.

Nothing but War mongering and nothing but imperialist global theft.

Excessive Pandering to corporations.

Rampant Pandering to the elite.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

There are divisions for sure. I don't know the exact number of "families," but there are several. I am quite sure they are competing with one another.

new topics

top topics

join