It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS Sky Watchers and Innovators...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hello all! Im not new to ATS for I have frequented this site atleast 4 to 8 times a day for about a year. I recently chose to join because I have noticed an increase in UFO sightings both from reports and from my own experiances. I'll have you know I keep my Sony Vio Mini Video Recorder on me at all times, just waiting to see another UFO. In addition to my Sony Vio I have access to NVG's and Thermals. It may sound crazy but I have tested them ( placed the eye pieces against the sony's optical lense) with my Vio and they do the job! Sooooo...until I get something to give you (Video), besides testimony of what ive seen, I will continue to read the post here and comment where I can. I am always looking up at the sky. I know how fast they (UFO) can move. Laterz!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Hi and welcome, i joined ATS because I had a siting and its been true love ever since !

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hello and welcome aboard!! It's great that you are ready at all times.

I hope you can get some good video to share with us.

Have fun and keep your eyes open.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Welcome to the boards. Lots of people on here happily anticipating your vids. I am not one, but enjoy the site!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

Thanks for the welcome! Question.....have you heard any witness reports of UFO's not being viewable under thermal optics? Strange I viewed one well it was a couple orbs i believe, kind of orange and pulsing. I got some thermals (AN/PVQ-31B) and I could see the entire hill side down to the trails zig zaging up it. But dang if the Lights could be viewed! I know all about flares and stuff, and trey werent flares added to the fact they didnt move or fall from the sky. They just sat there. Was even crazier is they did illuminate the hill side a little bit, but gave of no heat or thermal radiation. Hinky! im waiting for them to show up again!

top topics

join