It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Dies After Three-Day Video Game Binge

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Haha, professional player, or do you design video games?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wow this whole thread turned mostly into a Freak Out Kid debate against me.
Stephen does have freak out tantrums that his brother started off by catching on video, then they exploded online super viral. Many say it's fake after watching it once or twice, no evidence, just their gut feeling that becomes fact.

I don't care if all of you reading this think Stephen's videos are fake, who cares, it's your loss for not being able to comprehend the fantastic comedy of them. The comedy that they are real tantrums is why they are so viral.
John Lakewasamo (sp?) and many others have tried to duplicate those videos and fail miserably, because you can't fake that video game drug induced maniacal rage. "CAN'T BE FAKED", go ahead and try it and get back to me.
edit on 24-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

No offense, I don't want to turn this in debate thread about the freak out kid either, But the video I posted, has an interview with his mother, where she claims they are all staged, and planned in advance. She even talks about how she was instructed, by Stephen himself, to wait about a minute and then start yelling in the orignal video. If you think they are real, watch the video and you wont anymore.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join