It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Civilized SHOULD be about what we can MAKE of Civilization!, NOT what we can TAKE from it!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Explanation: Please SHARE your thoughts on this threads issue of topic [aka the title/subject]!

Personal Disclosure: Being Generous and Thankfull are BOTH important in a make and take give and get push and shove existence! I wish I was a gentleman and I think thats the lost art [not to be rude to you ladies and your lost arts [=hearts???] ..no not at all my dears, far from it I say.
] and the secret we are all really searching for is Love!

P.S I hope Im not just full of it but overflowing ... with Love that is!

P.P.S If this made you
don't worry your in good company with OL ok.
I Love You and I 'm hurting as well... :bnghd: :shk:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Well what can we make of Civilization? There is capitalism everywhere and all people care is about getting more and more because that's in there nature.The only way we can show ourselves to be human is like a system of communism where everyone has there own share and people are happy with what they have.We are slowly turning from civilised humans into savage beasts that are under control by zoo keepers

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

OH YEA , "CIVILIZATION" ...

Civilization! - *Some Restrictions Apply"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

Explanation: I agree and St*r for you!

Personal Disclosure: OL is a pinko and slightly left of center polictally spectrumed kind of member and so I understand well the basis of your shared thoughts on the matter. Thank you for your contribution and contributing to this thread!

P.S. A fair go would the 1st thing I think we should all be concerned about, yes???

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Explanation: That was generously and seriously funny!
Star for you!

Personal Disclsoure: Thankfully I disagree with several premises of what a Civilization is and that video certainly failed in several places and was in fact 180degrees of what and EFFECTIVE civilization really is. And so those efficiency engineers WOULDN'T have done such shoddy
work unless they weren't efficiency engineers in the 1st place!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
the medias individualism is the cause of the mass of selfish only think about there self people that you speak. most individuals are easy to control and steal from a collective/tribe/group is harder so they promote the selfish lazy lifestyle to try make civilization weak and easy to steer. you think its bad now wait until these kids are grown. i can see a world were everybody smiles and compliments endlessly but wont lift a finger to help another just incase it has the slightest cost to there self(time/energy/money)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

join