It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

triangles,triangles,everywhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hi.been reading from this site for quite a while.been having some pretty crazy dreams for some ten years now.my nephew was here for a visit a while back and pointed out all of my sculptures and tables were triangles or inverted triangles.it stunned me when he pointed it out,how could i build all these things and never notice that?dont know if ill be able to contribute much.not a scientest or scholar.just make a living in fire and steel.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Sometimes I see triangles when I order pizza
edit on 23-2-2011 by ANClENT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The appropriate title would be "triangles, triangles, triangles, everywhere", so good news, they are not everywhere!

No, I think many people have this subconscious attraction to geometry. We are more satisfied with a picture or a painting if it follows certain mathematical principles, like golden ratio or Archimedes spiral (Fibonacci sequence), and this attraction can absolutely play out on a creative level. De Stijl is a good example of making a geometrical satisfactory picture, maybe you did the same with your crafting on a subconscious level?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f999d124e05e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
this one is found ON Australia, and is quite large, can only be seen from the sky

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90d24159a606.jpg[/atsimg]

check it out on google earth

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Thanks for the input.when i begin a piece,ill have sketches of what i want to build,but when i get started i kind of fall into a trance and the results are nothing like any sketches.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
EDIT - Sorry im new here i tried to post this under xbox 360 and i dont think it worked , so i am postin it here as the title is triangles and i cant find anything closer to post the symbols i found. MODS- So if my first one did work please delete , and im sorry if this is "old news" or in the wrong forum. ---

Hey guys im new to this website and first of all i would just like to say ive had a good look around the site and it really is very interesting with some good topics and some really good Pro/Con arguments for lots of views,beliefs and opinions. So i just decided to join so i could post a thread or reply to this Halo topic which caught my eye,being a avid halo and xbox360 fan.

Anyway like i said i looked around this site and i saw this topic and thought it would be a great place to just tell someone about the symbols i found in Halo ODST and Halo reach if people didnt already notice them anyway. I never saw any comments about it here, so i assume it is so obvious you dont even mention it or didn't consciously associate these symbols at the time. I sure didnt for a long time ive played halo for years and ive only just started noticing the symbols , whether that is because i was purposely looking for them or not , im not sure. I seen a few comments on here suggesting sometimes the best place to hide something is in plain sight.Right under your nose,so to speak.

Anyway the first symbol is a symbol used in the Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST and the Halo Reach game, as the symbol for the Office of Naval Intelligence ONI for short the symbol jumped out at me at once, it is a black and white, triangle or pyramid, with a circle around the outside and 2 circles in the middle, the circle on the outside bears the words " Office of Naval Intelligence" At the top of the triangle are the letters UNSC. UNSC in halo stands for United Nation Space Command , but UNSC really stands for United Nations Security Council.Also thought i would just mention this symbol is the only picture on the front of the Halo 3 ODST user manual, and is littered across the last few halo games.

The second symbol is the older ONI symbol with is even more obvious than the first symbol it shows ( IMO ) a large winged humanoid, with 2 dots under the wings. that is sitting ontop of a circle, and in the circle is a large triangle, the tip at the topmost point of the circle, inside this triangle is a single eye, eyebrow included. on the out side of the triangle are 4 smaller triangles, 2 to the left , 2 to the right and under the triangle are 3, five pointed stars. at the bottom of the circle is a scroll(wrong word im sure) with the words "Office of Naval Intelligence"

The link for these first 2 symbols are pictures of both these symbols from the website halo.wikia the address is

halo.wikia.com...

the third symbol is very similar to the second symbol in fact is is nearly the same except lacking the eye,the 5 triangles and the 3 stars. also you can make out clearer that the figure is sitting on a planet not just a circle. the picture i have for this is not great quality as i had to take it myself as a screenshot from Halo Reach whilst in theatre mode. I took the symbol from Kats armour, Kat is one of Noble team , on of the UNSC, ONI Spartans. all of these Spartans wear this emblem on their armour.

link will take you to my own bungie.net profile page just check the photo named OWL ONI.

www.bungie.net...

if you compare symbol 2 and symbol 3 you will see what i mean.
It was whilst looking at symbol 2 and 3 ( i first noticed with the 3rd one but it is probably easier to spot on the second ) i noticed if you look at the symbol from where the dot under each wing is it really ( IMO ) does look like a owl, or owls face.

I mention this as i know whist sort of looking around this site and just even looking on youtube that the symbol of a triangle,with or without a eye, a single eye on its own and a owl seem to all be connected in symbolism.

im sure there would be lots more if i looked around and poked around more, i mean i already found the same symbols in the game on the floor and on buildings etc, but there are others too like small triangles with a single dot in the centre . so thats my first post here anyway, if anybody would like to comment on what i have found please do, im sure ive missed lots more out there on the games. but i didn't really see anything in this thread.

Peace - Out John

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
This is my intro. So i guess i can say bout anything,was reading a thread the other day and they said they had a dream about blue eyes in a triangle.looked for the thread but couldnt find,just about everyone i meet tell me i have the most vivid blue eyes they have ever seen.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by theson
Hi.been reading from this site for quite a while.been having some pretty crazy dreams for some ten years now.my nephew was here for a visit a while back and pointed out all of my sculptures and tables were triangles or inverted triangles.it stunned me when he pointed it out,how could i build all these things and never notice that?dont know if ill be able to contribute much.not a scientest or scholar.just make a living in fire and steel.

Because 13 years or better ago ,you was abducted,and its coming back to you in certain memeorys .

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Ok,does the numbers 33 or333 mean anything to anyone?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by theson

yeah isnt that something to do with walt disney and room 33 or something or at least thats part of it or so i believe

top topics

join