It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

in love still

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
[Edited on 17-7-2004 by namehere]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Broken heart buddy... been there, done that, got the glue if ya wanna borrow it
you'll be fine eventually dude. Set ya heart on someone else n try your hardest to get her, thats how i coped with it

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
hey dont worry i have been there too i was into my ex in a big way, in many ways i still am but the thing i found that helps is look for a new girl that is 100% completely different from her and just enjoy yourself.

Oh and try to avoid seeing her because what they say is true time is a good healer and distance from her makes you think of different things apart from her like other girls.

If all else fails go for her best friend

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
give it some time, otherwise your just setting yourself up for something a lot worse.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Assuming you were in a relationship that just ended, cool~ now you have some time to get back in touch with yourself!

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
seeing as the original post has been edited to include absolutely no details i will assume, like those above me, that you have just been dumped, or recently dumped and still have feelings... please correct me if i'm wrong...

Dont worry! Your free buddy! Go out with some mates have a few :w::w: and enjoy beign single and not having to answer to anyone else apart from yourself, find some one-nighters (they help build the confidence up again) and get on with life... as much as you must've loved her, no chick is worth getting hung up over, as long as your ok and your sense of fun is still about you, you'll be A-OK

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Echoing what Asianx said. Also, this person will always be a part of you, your memories will be there and they will turn from hurt to fondness with time.

new topics

top topics

join