It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judgment Day: May 21, 2011.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by scpro

This whole things seems a bit crazy to me as well, but you can never be TOO careful - and should pay attention to the warning signs. This guy might need his head checked, but does seem to have some valid points as to why May 21 2011 seems as though it could be the date that Jesus will return to Earth (Finally!) and save his faithful followers.

The most compelling point to me is that their donation portal is still up and running and receiving donations from everyone who believes they don't need the money anymore. You know what would impress me. It wouldn't make me believe them but I would respect the hell out of this.

If Family Radio Incorporated liquidated all their assets and handed the money out to the needy. Maybe give some of their buildings and real estate to people who need shelter. If Harold Camping gave away all of his money and properties in the same fashion.

This would make me respect their belief anyway. I wouldn't have a bad thing to say about them. The way it turns out though, I called them and asked them about all of the things I posted above and they told me that I didn't need to worry about that and that the world is going to end. When I pressed them for some cold hard cash they hung up on me.

Now if they really believed that they were going to be whisked off the planet don't you think they would realize that their assets aren't going with them? Why would they continue to maintain their books as it were? Harold Camping you sly dog you.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
All I want to say is the world damn well better end for once.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
You know, I thought about this May 21st thing the other evening. I was watching the news and something was being reported about some big event to happen mid-May. I can't for the life of me remember what is was, but I think something to do with this U.S. budget. If anyone recalls the same, please post.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I am almost convinced that this is a very well played advertisement for a movie or something with entertainment value. Going back an reading these posts, I noticed that they are not willing to let go of their money. IMO, even the nuttiest cult leaders will relinquish their worldly possession if they truly believe i their beliefs. The leader of the 5-21-2011ers doesnt even buy his own crap.

My prediction:
May 21st we are introduced to a new way to view a movie at the theater, slighter better than 3D or IMAX. The first movies title will be "Doomsday 2011" or something.
Its announced publicly on 5-22 that the donations received will go to Japan relief.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Salamandy because: slip in matrix - changed 2001 to 2011

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I just had a thought.....

They say may 21 is judgement day..... but then I thought....

What day isn't judgement day?

Seriously...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The Bible doesnt promise anything about this date.

You are not to predict the coming of the lord .

The Bible does not say May 21st 2012 is the end of the world.

it clearly states he will come as a theif in the night. You will not know the day or the hour. You can maybe predicat the year maybe , but you will not know the day nor the hour.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

What are they going to do May 22, 2011 ?
Repaint the vans and buses with " OOPS !.....Never mind."?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Or repaint it to say "Jesus saves. But he won't save you money on car-insurance. Call Geico today and save 15% or more on car insurance."

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
One month till departure. Please make sure all seats and tray tables are in their full and upright positions. Fasten seat belts and do take notice that there are no emergency exits.

In the likely event we do not attain lift off, this was a non refundable event and any donations made to the event organizer may or may not qualify as a tax deduction. Please see our legal representation page.

The following is a paid advertisement by our sponsor.

Grand Opening May 22 - Camping's Complete Car Wash! Paint removal charged by the square inch.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well, I guess it's time to go stock up on the party supplies then. Hope they don't run out of plastic kazoos and party hats.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueShift
Guys, the Bible specifically states that NO-ONE except God the Father will know the date

The Bible also specifically states: "Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets."

Now, whether or not this guy is a true prophet of God, I don't know, but I don't think the excuse that no one knows will hold up.

No one knew at the time that was written, but this is 2000 years later, & the Bible also says that things will be revealed at the "Time of the End".

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I believe something big will happen on this date... The planets lining up like they are and the magnetic pull it will have on them just makes the statement in the Bible saying signs in the Heavens and that Heaven will be shaken seem totally real.. Science even backs up what is written in the Bible! Take the plagues God sent on the Egyptians for not letting His people go... The first plague after Moses turns the water to blood all the frogs come out of the water..all explainable by science...then the gnats plague comes.. all the dead frogs draw them...then the livestock start dying from what the first 2 plagues brought and then the people begin showing signs of the effect that the plagues brought..it is a chain reaction.. thus the chain reaction of the planets lining up will be wonders in the Heavens with meteors and astroids we will see among other effects it will have to full fill what is written will come to pass. Like say if Yellowstone erupts and sends a massive cloud of ash over much of this nation...We will not be able to see the sun, moon or stars for months... Soon all the vegetation and livestock begin to die off..Food won't grow,,,people will starve... which is what the Bible says will happen... The nuclear disaster in Japan... This will make the water turn to wormwood...bitter... undrinkable... Has anyone checked the planet alignments on the date Sodom and Gammorrah were destroid by fire from heaven? Bet the planets were lined up then too?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Aren't you people sick and tired of trying to guess the date in which a major event will happen, this time the end of the world, only to be proven wrong again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again......?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well, folks, we're going to have a crackpot party on May 21, YEAHHHHHH ...... I'm intoxicated.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

this may 21 thing was started by a small group of christians that the rapture would start on that day followed by all that other #, like i said i cant go a week on this website without hearing about some new doomsday threat. no one really supporting this though because the pope claims that the bible does not give a specific date to this time

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Not gonna happen.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Datadayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

This site reveals the most complete written, audio, and video Bible teachings which conclusively prove May 21, 2011 to be Judgment Day and The Rapture, and October 21, 2011 to be the end of the world. It is most urgent to examine yourself, whether you are saved.

A different site stating this date, says that Jesus will come here on May, 21, but the world isn't going to end until Oct. 21.
www.may-212011.com...

answer to the question, How can I be saved before May 21, 2011, Judgment Day, The Rapture, and The End of the World? We can do absolutely nothing to be saved and this includes believing on the Lord Jesus Christ, but we can cry out for mercy to the Lord Jesus Christ again and again in hope that He might save us if it so be his will.

By clicking on the link for "saved." it tells me that it's too late. We cannot be saved. We can only cry for mercy. So, I ask myself, if I cannot be saved, then why should I waste any time trying?

Buggerit then, wheres the orgy's?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by took red pill

Originally posted by BlueShift
Guys, the Bible specifically states that NO-ONE except God the Father will know the date

The Bible also specifically states: "Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets."

Now, whether or not this guy is a true prophet of God, I don't know, but I don't think the excuse that no one knows will hold up.

No one knew at the time that was written, but this is 2000 years later, & the Bible also says that things will be revealed at the "Time of the End".

The Bible also states that the "meek will inherit the Earth" .
So if the rich people disappear during the night of May 22, 2011 then we get to move into
Bill Gates house?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
the Palestinians will return to the holy land mid-may!

i'm actually serious, they call it the day of return planned for may 15th 2011.

the idea is to gather as much palestanians who want to return, supported by many muslims and activists and christians and jews and nationalists and anyone who wants to join armed with food, aid kits, tents, gas masks, spray paint, microphones, banners and flags and much much more. they will march from gaza, eygpt, jordan, syria, libya and of course the west bank.

it hasnt picked up much though, its on facebook and has over 5000 members but most members are in far away countries.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I haven't read the entire thread, but please tell me someone has already pointed out that this guy said the rapture would occur in 1994 first, and in fact published a book detailing how and why.

If that doesn't convince you this guy is full of it, then look into the scriptures and math he used to get this conclusion... It makes no sense whatsoever.

I think this guy is genuine in his belief, however I am certain its just another arbitrary date.

Man I can't wait for May 22. If its anything like in 1994 or the Nancy Lieder predictions then this again will be another date that was only meant to throw off the powers that be... He knew it wasn't true the whole time.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join