It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judgment Day: May 21, 2011.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
reply to post by lpowell0627

So you actually believe someone misleading people and preaching the end of the world is a good thing?

You have no proof that this will not take place. Just as they have no proof it will. I believe in the Freedom of Speech. I certainly do not support the messages spewed by the KKK, yet I support their right to say them.

It does not matter whether he is spending his money or not, I dont care, the point is this guy actually thinks he has cracked something no-one else has, yet the very book he is getting it from clearly states nobody knows the hour or the day.

It's clear to you. And the "book" you are referring to, YOU believe in. There are many different versions of religions, even within Christians. Hence why Christianity is broken down into so many different sects. This particular sect apparently believes Christ is coming in May.

I also find it rather hypocritical that you would use ATS to say this group has no right to campaign on their belief simply because "he thinks he's cracked something". Everyone on ATS thinks they may have found the "answer", and write a thread "selling" their idea to the rest of ATS. How is this any different outside of the vehicle in which they've chosen to deliver their message?

So do I believe him or do I believe the word of the real prophets?

This is where you have to make the decision. When Obama tells you that the economy is all fixed, do you simply believe him or do your own research and come to your own conclusion? This is the same thing. Listen to the message. Review the facts and opinions. Then decide for yourself.

It may be the end of the world for him through natural causes, nothing more. I dont care, people can believe him, follow him all they want, in the end its only gonna end in disappointment for them and then they will realise how stupid cults are aswell.

Interesting take. So all cults are stupid simply because you are not on board with this one? Conspiracy theorists are their own type of a cult and I hardly think they fall under the "stupid" label.

So what if they are disappointed come May if nothing happens? What harm has it really done?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Actually, it is six days, or 6,000 years for the work of God to be completed, and the seventh day is a Sabbath rest, or the beginning of the last 1,000 years of this present Earth. Total time for final completion = 7,000 years or 7 days.

The Hebrew calendar has us somewhere around 57xx, or 5 thousand seven hundred and some odd years.

edit on 27-2-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

I can see May 22, 2011 arriving and a lot of people standing around with red faces.
"What do we do now?"
I'll stay with the Mayan calender. - December 21, 2012 -
BTW, it won't be the end of the world. It's a new beginning.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Just caught an article on this in the MSM:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Isn't there a novety dip on TWZ on that date? Any TWZ experts on to verify? I don't believe the rapture will happen, but that date sounds a bit familiar as well as the October date.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
if nothing happens won't it prove that God and The Bible don't exist?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I watched this couple days ago.....man, they even make it to CNN, impressive Uh

Check this video out.
CNN "The end is near,"group warns

and this

In my opinion, I think that they can not wait for Dec 21, 2012....because they are so desperate they have to make a new date up somehow...sooner.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
If you actually believe it we're even getting these billboards here in Canada! I live on the border city of Detroit (Windsor) and there are a few of these billboards up in the city telling us about the May 21 deal. I doubt anything will happen, soo many times these predictions have been made with nothing happening.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Maybe the guy behind all this know how to bride God, so he can make it happen sooner than we anticipate.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
These people put Billboards in over 10 countries. I have been researching the christians who came up with this rapture prophecy just because I find it facinating how people act on their beliefs. Who knows, maybe im the crazy one and Jesus really does come down and save all the christians and the rest of us burn in hell for eternity

I wish people would stop waiting for somebody to save us or waiting to die so they can live in a paradise in the afterlife. Instead lets try and create a heaven on earth right now. but i think it just might be too late.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This whole things seems a bit crazy to me as well, but you can never be TOO careful - and should pay attention to the warning signs. This guy might need his head checked, but does seem to have some valid points as to why May 21 2011 seems as though it could be the date that Jesus will return to Earth (Finally!) and save his faithful followers.

judgementday2011.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm getting a sense of 1999 deja vu. Anyone else?

Only thing that happened to me back then was my non millennium compliant 486-DX thought it was 1982 on new year's day and I had to inform it otherwise.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Guys, the Bible specifically states that NO-ONE except God the Father will know the date

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Fail.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Matthew 24:36
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

These extreme Christians do my head in, read the Bible a bit before scare-mongering.

*ps. I'm a christian, but i believe we're never going to know the date until it happens
edit on 22/3/11 by BlueShift because: spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I don't know if you guys know this or not but there's already somebody claiming to be the anti-christ. He runs a website where he posts ideas and predictions. The earthquake in Christchurch was predicted by him accurately, which makes it scary that the Japanese earthquake hit. This guy claims to be the christ and the antichrist simultaneously. At least it's good for laughs. www.nervejuice.com

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Saw a younger guy with shades and a backpack strolling down the street with a pinned on piece of square whited cloth and written with a sharpie it said "Judgment Day May 21 2011".

First thing my wife and I pondered was the date. We had only heard of 12-21-2012 as being significant.

But a quick search here turns up an answer for me. I was sure this guy had eaten mushrooms or acid, he was walking slowly towards the ocean and then about an hour later he was walking west about 3 miles away. Wasn't exactly walking weather today here either.

I m going to eat some Oreos now and check out some of the links about may 21 2011. These people spent a fortune on printing and advertising. Anybody outside the ATS forum would think these people are certified looneys. As for myself my family's all been baptized, have good hearts and respect things - so we are covered just in case.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

53 DAYS TILL DOOM ON

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2f8eae42625.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a4fe7b76f29.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

this must be the most symbolic work of art ever. i like the human formed version of a super mario brothers bad guy taking a nap on the bottom.

if jesus does visit on my 21st it would be epic

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The people who have predicted a May 21, 2011 rapture and the return of Christ have to have their own time line for this to work. These fundamentalist Christians have even calculated the date of the Creation of the Earth as 11,013 B.C. which is a very young Earth. So, I wrote to one of their pastors, Brother Mike and made a challenge...citing documentation of Stone Age Tools from the Oligocene era, 25 to 38 Million years old mentioned in "The Hidden History of the Human Race" by Michael Cremo and Richard L. Thompson. Brother Mike replied back that God created the world in an "already aged state" so that it just looks old. A link to one of Rev. Camping's books also states that he believes that the scientists who claim a older Earth are not saved! This silliness of a "already aged state" almost sounds like God is lying to us. They just dig themselves in deeper and deeper!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join