It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judgment Day: May 21, 2011.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
reply to post by Marked One

then why start a thread ? to make fun of religious people? people who are going out of their way to warn everyone
of a possible event that could change you're life forever? they have nothing to gain, and everything to loose. think
about it.

To make fun of religious people? Not necessarily. What I really wanted was to find out what other folks on here make of this?

I'll say it again; is there some kind of information floating around out there that's conspiracy-related that might be associated with this particular day? May 21st? That's why I started the thread in the first place.

And I'm not trying to fear-monger either. I'm just looking to learn, explore, discover, and share various thoughts on the subject. That's all.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

No, looking at the world right now nobody should fit the "rapture" into "their timeline". If anything you should notice that the world is a MUCH better place, and If anything the "rapture timeline" should have happened hundreds/thousands of years ago.

Take things in perspective guys.

All that is happening now is people are becoming more aware of their surroundings and it's freaking them out. That's alright because when you realize you're actually alive and the world is a big place full of possibilities it is scary. When you put it in perspective, not just the individuals perspective but a universal one, you realize that nothing is out of wack.

Everyone wants to die and get it over with because everybody knows one day they have to anyways and are scared. They'd rather know when they're going to die than not know so they use mythos to explain it to them.

Mythos to explain the unexplainable? Hmmmmm...where has that happened before??? Try every culture from every time period.
edit on 23-2-2011 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeechQuestInfo
Mythos to explain the unexplainable? Hmmmmm...where has that happened before??? Try every culture from every time period.
edit on 23-2-2011 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

I couldn't have worded it any better.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
There is no way for anybody to tell now, just when the World will meet any type of Religious end, or beginning, if it is indeed to happen.

We are so completely flooded with different dates, scenarios, reasons and hype that nobody can determine a single thing.

The Christians would see this as the work of The Devil, spreading his lies and deceit, left, right and centre.

This actually works to their advantage, because if a date were proven to be just another day, it is easy just to say that it was another lie sent forth from Satan, the enemy of Man-kind and Lord of the Flies.

I do believe that in my life-time I will bear witness to something so huge, it will humble me beyond measure. This, however is based on my own beliefs, for I see it as truth that every life a person lives should contain a tremendous event, to paralyze, teach and then continue the soul on the journey ahead.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Oh dear, I'm going to go camping with some friends on that date! Damn you!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja

Originally posted by Marked One
reply to post by crimsonninja

Yeah. It makes me wonder too...

...makes me wonder how much crack they've been smoking?

must be hard keeping up with a crack addiction and paying for and having signs put up everywhere
just look at the world at the moment and try to fit the rapture prediction into the current timeline it doesn't
at all strike you as a slight possibility ?

Nooooooooo!!! Nooooooooooooo!!! What if it really happens and those crazy-happy Christians think that "The Rapture" is their family from "heaven"??? OMG! But what if they're aliens or worse, Nazi-aliens?

Or maybe cannibals?

What if they tell em that it's the only way or something like that? Oh wow.

edit on 23-2-2011 by Antoniastar because: I screwed up oookay?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Does it make anyone else nervous, that they are using Ezekiel 33:3 as their bible reference?

www.familyradio.com...

33.3? Yet another masonic connection? Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
id like to see their faces on may 22nd...

and on may 23rd and 24th, i can imagine them sweating their butts off, taking all the sign writing of those buses..

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
And God said, No one shall know the date. I think these people who claim they know more than God have their own judgement to deal with. I have heard for decades, from people who know the end date. I am still here.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

If they are aliens their going to expect war
If there is one thing the Human race is good at it's good old fashioned WAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

Don't damn me. Damn the church people who are driving those trucks around everywhere. lol

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie

If there is one thing the Human race is good at it's good old fashioned WAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!

Ants wage war, too, but a run of the mill, ragged and un-sophisticated boot will do the trick every single time.

All hail the Boot Over-Lords.

Resistance is futile.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

I meant us in a "hole" considering some one will do something stupid and we will end up in a planetary war

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

I did not know that. This is what I was trying to get at. I'm trying to see if I'm on to 'something' here. But if not? Oh well. Whatever.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
There was actually a story about this on the news about a month ago. Mostly in jest, though. I'm curious if the messages are just here in the U.S. or in other countries too.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

And I want to see their faces when they realise that all of their hard earned money which they gave to the "organisation" has been spent to advertise a non-event! They are out of work and have no place to live! Oh well, at least they probably still have social security!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
We should round up the people behind this nasty piece of fear mongering on the 21st May, 2011 then show them the meaning of the word "irony".

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IIIiIIIIIIiIII

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie

Ants wage war, too, but a run of the mill, ragged and un-sophisticated boot will do the trick every single time.

All hail the Boot Over-Lords.

Resistance is futile.

No! Resistance is NOT futile.

Well maybe for the sign-makers? They just might get themselves a free ride to Disneyworld .... on Mars.

Hey oh hey! Maybe I could slip into one of those motherships and find me an x-wing. Bring it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

I saw signs and people passing out flyers about this in Toronto last summer. I politely sidestepped the old lady and kept walking.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Dr Owuor could maybe shed some light on this?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join