It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judgment Day: May 21, 2011.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
(*NOTE: I apologize if I posted this in the wrong section. I wasn't quite sure exactly where to place it.)

This happened to me less than a week ago. I'm driving, on my way to work, right? It's drizzling yet to me it still feels like it's a beautiful day outside. I'm listening to Johnny Cash on my laptop as it's connected in-line through my car's stereo while I'm driving (Song was "Don't Take Your Guns To Town" lol). I'm sipping on a red-bull as I'm stopped at a red light. I look at the U-Haul looking truck that's stopped in front of me. And the graphics on the truck caught my eye...

(Here it is below. I snapped a picture of it with my cell-phone.)

Now I rub my eyes and blink them a bit because I can't believe what I'm seeing. It says; "Judgment Day. May 21, 2011. The bible guarantees it." And I start thinking "Hmmmm.. I wonder if this is some more bull being spewed from the Westboro Baptist Church or something."

The neat little thing about it is this isn't the first time I've seen a truck like this. In fact I've seen five of them in a row once turning on to one street, coming from another, while I was on my home a few days prior, coming from wal-mart. (I think I was coming from wal-mart or I think I was on my way to the store I shop at to buy uniforms for work or something. I don't recall precisely.)

Now here's my question...

Has anybody else on here seen vans/trucks with these graphics before?

And what do you think?

Not so much 'Judgment Day' but do you feel something dramatic and 'out-of-this-world' is going to take place on the day; May 21?

Is there something going on in the conspiracy world out there that I haven't come across that is associated with this particular day? I mean.. What do YOU ALL make of it? I mean.. What's the deal?

Personally I don't think jack-squat will happen on that day. I think it's just going to be another cockamamie day like every other one of the 365 cockamamie days of the year.

(By the way. I've included in here a link to the website that was printed on the truck. So you all can have fun looking through it yourselves as well.)

Judgment Day: May 21, 2011.

(I skimmed through the website a little bit. Eventually I got bored and closed it followed by opening up another tab to something else. I can't remember what. I think it was redtube if I'm not mistaken.
)

But anyways? What's the deal? Can anybody on here chime in with their take on this?

Thanks.

edit on 2/23/11 by Marked One because: apologizing

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
From the looks of the graphics we see the earth, space with big red stars and another planet looking star, and an hourglass running out of time hanging over the earth?

Nibiru? may 21st?

Wierd graphic for a bus, but seems as tho the religious powers that be, are preparing for somthing astrological

edit on 23-2-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

the 'big red stars' are obviously the brake lights

edit on 23-2-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

Yeah. Good call. What could it be that they're expecting I wonder?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

Sorry, but I have to say it. Your location on your mini profile says Chernobyl but the stoplights, van's license plate and writings are all American.

Anyways, back on topic. Just more of the same 'The world is ending this day...' blah blah blah. Pay no attention to it. Live your life as good as you possibly can, help your fellow man and be kind to the weak.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnuraOne

Sorry, but I have to say it. Your location on your mini profile says Chernobyl but the stoplights, van's license plate and writings are all American.

Yeah. I forgot to mention. I'm not really from "Chernobyl, Ukraine". I'm actually American and I'm from Texas. (Look at my avatar as well. You'll see it's a graphic from the video game "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow Of Chernobyl". Best video game ever made imho. Just saying. lol
)
edit on 2/23/11 by Marked One because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I bet on the other side of the truck they ask for $25 and all will be revealed, see in my experience these cranked up christian bible thumpers like to spread fear & promise to save you for a fee. Fear not, in June we will all still be here

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

I guess that would explain why it was bumper-to-friggin-bumper traffic that day.

Seriously. There was a rodeo taking place nearby. That's why there was a lot of traffic. And as I was continuing down the same street I eventually saw the truck turn into where the rodeo was taking place. So I'm guessing that's where they were headed.

(Good LORD. I hated the traffic those few days. DON'T GET ME STARTED WITH THE TRAFFIC! LOL!)

edit on 2/23/11 by Marked One because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
I bet on the other side of the truck they ask for $25 and all will be revealed, see in my experience these cranked up christian bible thumpers like to spread fear & promise to save you for a fee. Fear not, in June we will all still be here

no they do not want any money, as a matter of fact they are spending an enormous amount of their own money
to make billboards and banners all over the united states with their message

and the part about still being here in june.... will be a bad thing
edit on 23-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

what a strange cult

i found this quote on their website

Have you heard the Awesome news? - The End of the World is Almost Here!

and this picture

that signwriting is not cheap. what will they do on may 22

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

Right?

Not to mention that same money pays for all the paper and magic markers it takes to make signs that say "God Hates Queers" etc. And "God Made Adam & Eve! Not ADAM AND STEVE!"

By the way I also wanted to mention again. I'M NOT FROM CHERNOBYL, UKRAINE!!! I'M FROM TEXAS!!! lol

I was driving through the east-side of San Antonio. I was going down E. Houston, getting ready to pass the AT&T stadium where they have the spurs games and what not.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

they believe the rapture will take place, and they truly believe it! they are spending loads of cash to warn people
really makes you wander.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
i can just see it now if it does happen, people on here will say aliens abducted people , or it was a staged event

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Yeah. It makes me wonder too...

...makes me wonder how much crack they've been smoking?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marked One

Yeah. It makes me wonder too...

...makes me wonder how much crack they've been smoking?

must be hard keeping up with a crack addiction and paying for and having signs put up everywhere
just look at the world at the moment and try to fit the rapture prediction into the current timeline it doesn't
at all strike you as a slight possibility ?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Not really, no. lol

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

This site reveals the most complete written, audio, and video Bible teachings which conclusively prove May 21, 2011 to be Judgment Day and The Rapture, and October 21, 2011 to be the end of the world. It is most urgent to examine yourself, whether you are saved.

A different site stating this date, says that Jesus will come here on May, 21, but the world isn't going to end until Oct. 21.
www.may-212011.com...

answer to the question, How can I be saved before May 21, 2011, Judgment Day, The Rapture, and The End of the World? We can do absolutely nothing to be saved and this includes believing on the Lord Jesus Christ, but we can cry out for mercy to the Lord Jesus Christ again and again in hope that He might save us if it so be his will.

By clicking on the link for "saved." it tells me that it's too late. We cannot be saved. We can only cry for mercy. So, I ask myself, if I cannot be saved, then why should I waste any time trying?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

then why start a thread ? to make fun of religious people? people who are going out of their way to warn everyone
of a possible event that could change you're life forever? they have nothing to gain, and everything to loose. think
about it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

it is not to late to get saved, and even if you are not raptured you still have a chance

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

bull s !
That's what is all about !

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
if they thought it was too late they would not be putting the message everywhere warning everyone.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join