It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car company logo thread!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I was wondering where did the recent trio of threads pertaining to car company logos that was posted in the "NWO" forum here went as something I posted I need.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I think it's there :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Were they titled along the lines...

Sun Symbolism in Auto Logos -- Part 1. Sun-on-Cross, page 1

...because that thread is showing a 404 Error. Bummer dude

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by melsbells137

Sorry I couldn't be more tricky with that by the way, figured it was a waste of time putting down a link seeing how it's broken and all. Good luck!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
That's odd. Yes they are gone. I knew the name of the member who created those, because I had helped him by explaining how to embed pics on here. (www.abovetopsecret.com...),

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Yeah, me too now, especially since they were only created a couple of weeks ago. Maybe he pulled them to do a do-over? Can you even pull your own threads? That's so darn frustrating!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by melsbells137

This was it.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I don't know the threads you guys are talking about, but anyone can if they wish to a make a thread on that topic, are more than welcome to.
I can only assume why the threads are moved or removed and that would have been related to the terms and conditions of use in some manner or another.. ie, there are current threads on that topic or to the other end, copyright infringement.

Again, anyone who wishes is more than welcome to make a thread on this topic. If there are no current ongoing threads on this subject.

Sauron
Super-Moderator

new topics

top topics

join