It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Hi I'm Rob and my avatar name is KingAMARU to show my respect to the late Tupac Amaru Shakur.
Never has an artist evoked so much emotion through words, there will never be another like him.

I've been along time lurker and as there seems to be an influx of new members I thought I'd tag along.
My interests are Aliens/Ufo's, General conspiracy theories and at present taking a lot of interest in all the going's on with the sun and the possible connection with strange things that are happening on our tiny planet.

ps Theirs a media site I use to view documentaries, which has very good streaming and I've just started watching Conspiracy Theory with the Gov'.......watched the first 6 episodes no problem, but had serious issues watching the Police State ep, I use a peer blocking program and so many different ip's got blocked when I tried to view...

Is there really some cover-up going on ??

So anyway Hi again and Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAMARU

Welcome! I'm also a new member, and it seems like you have similar interests in Conspiracies as I do!
Which is awesome!

Enjoy the forums!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lydie15

Cheers Lydie15, see ya around

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Hi welcome, I'm a new member also, just joined today, from the UK, hope you enjoy the site.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Swanseadog

Thanks and welcome to you too, I'm also from the UK, sure we'll bump into each other on here, see ya around

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I am sure we will.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Hi KingAMARU. and welcome to ATS, please set your colors on your user name / mini profile so we can see it please.

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.

new topics

top topics

join